Melanotan II has been getting some lovin’ online for its amazing tanning effect as well as its ability to help with fat loss and libido – quite an odd combination if you ask me.
That said, many are still curious about whether or not this is even worth it. Does it really work that well, and would it really affect your skin tone?
With so many different doses and treatment advice online, who do you trust? Well, let’s have a look at real people, and real results, and give you a bit more information on this particular peptide.
Warning: The content on Muscleandbrawn.com and the information included in this article is intended for entertainment and informational purposes only. It is not intended nor implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice. Prior to buying anything, check that it is compliant where you live with your current government laws. We frequently mention research chemicals that are not made for human consumption. Therefore, before purchasing any product for personal use, consult with your doctor or healthcare provider first.
- Melanotan II is a Peptide that has been shown to darken skin pigmentation, can cause spontaneous erections, and helps (slightly) with Appetite suppression
- There are various people who have used it with great success in their lives
- The dangers of the drug are mostly kidney related and will depend on the dosages used
- Overall, Melanotan II is a decent Peptide if used correctly
What is Melanotan II?
Simply put, Melanotan II is a stimulating peptide that induces skin tanning. Melanotan II will increase Melanin production, which in turn will lead to darkened skin.
Melanin is actually a natural protection against sun exposure, particularly UV exposure. This means that with more Melanin present in the body (for all skin types) you could reduce sun damage!
This is why the idea of Melanotan II seems intriguing, seeing as Melanotan injections could help reduce the risk of skin cancers.
Other benefits include increased libido in men, decreased appetite, and overall better-darkened skin.
Before and After Melanotan II
– 2ml of water every unit is 50mcg of Melanotan, 1000mcg, = 20 units.
– Total Dosage, 7 vials over 65 days
– Daily dosage: 1000mcg
– Lowest dosage: 500mcg
– Highest dosage: 2500mcg = see side effects below
– Location: Melbourne, Australia
– Total time Natural tanning: 18 to 19hrs over 60 days
– I got Tan, not as tan as i want, but tanned
– I enjoy getting out in the sun and not burning in this Australian sun in 15mins.
– I eat less, i feel full more alert
– My beard regrowth went from Ginger to Dark brown.
– Side Effects:
– Throbbing erections, NOT the nice type, they hurt, lasted about 40min to 6hrs “only days 1 to 3 days of dosage”
– Irritability, I get angrier quicker, this i had to learn to control this. All good now.
– Freckles, damn these got dark. About 30 new freckles, they subsided after 20 days tho.
– Delayed sleep cycle, if injecting at night couldn’t sleep. so switched to daytime injections
– Cost me $800 including Verified MT2, insulin needles and swabs.
– Highest dosage: 2500mcg – Painful 6hr erection, this genuinely hurt. Heavy injection was a test for reaction’s
– Skin spots aka Scars or birth marks become more prominent, this isn’t really an issue to me.
– Debatable Pro / Con:
– increased arrousal, more actively sexually active. Found myself enjoying the nice smell of womens perfumes etc.
– Appetite. i felt like i didn’t need to eat as much
– heavier sleeping, felt like I required more sleep.
– Freckles, I gained 20+ more of them, I’ve always had them so it isn’t an issue, some people don’t like freckles.
– People asking me if its a fake tan.
I’ve been happy with my progress so far and will more than likely make another update in a couple of months to further document my experiences. I’d describe myself as Skin Type 1
My protocol was as follows; I ordered 10mg of Melanotan 2. I bought a 30ml bottle of non-medicated, saline nasal spray (FESS Original was the brand). I was able to pull the top off with a pair of pliers. I pulled about 5ml of saline solution in a syringe then injected it into the MT2 vial, then drew it back out to mix into the nasal spray bottle before putting the lid back on. Based on my math I estimate a 30ml spray bottle to contain a total of about 250 sprays. 10,000 micrograms into 250 sprays works out to roughly 40mcg per spray.
I had a total of about 10 tanning days in a 30-day period due to cloud cover / weather / time available. I would tan 10 minutes per side, twice per side without sunscreen in a UV 7/8 sunlight. Temperature was usually around 22 degrees on my tanning days with minimal cloud cover. The first few days I only did a single spray, then after a few days increased to 2 sprays which works out to roughly 80mcg nasal spray dosage and would typically dose 45 minutes before exposing myself to sunlight.
Side Effects; My only really noticed side effect has been a bit of nausea about 10/15 minutes after spraying but it very quickly cleared.
How to get Melanotan II?
The easiest way to get your hands on Melanotan II is by simply purchasing the product online. See, it falls under the Research Chemical section, meaning anyone can purchase it under the nomenclature of “nor for human use and for research purposes only”.
Melanotan use like this has been very popular, and most people with fair skin are very happy with the results of the likes of BiotechPeptides or Sports Technology Labs.
The other option, of course, is going through a Peptide or HRT clinic. These medical experts would need to prescribe you a Melanotan II injection, and not only is is rare, the “reason” behind you having this prescribed can be hard to solidify. That said, with clinics like Marek Health it is possible.
Is Melanotan II Legal?
Yes, it is 100% legal through a Peptide Clinic. If you wish to purchase the peptide online, you may only do so under the terms of “nor for human use and for research purposes only”.
Melanotan II Side Effects
- Painful erections
- Kidney damage in severe scenarios
- Injection site pain
- Not recommended for those breastfeeding
Conclusion: Is Melanotan II worth it?
If you are looking for darkened skin with the added benefits that Melanotan II brings, absolutely. It can be hard to get the time to go tanning, and with easier methods like nasal sprays, it’s a no-brainer.
If you abuse the compound if may have adverse effects, so, just use it like an adult! Otherwise, this compound is definitely worth it.
Many bodybuilders use it leading up to a show to darken up and to manage hunger. The extra erections don’t hurt either…
What does Melanotan II do?
Melanotan II is a stimulating peptide that induces skin tanning. Melanotan II will increase Melanin production, which in turn will lead to darkened skin.
Is Melanotan 2 FDA approved?
The drug is not FDA-approved.
Does Melanotan make you sleepy?
Some people have reported that after the first injection they feel tired, but it usually does not last all too long.
Is Melanotan nasal spray Safe?
It is not regulated by the FDA, so, you are taking a risk on that front. Otherwise, various have done so with no adverse effects noticed.