Jeff hardly needs an introduction, especially if you listen to phunk and go to the jim… Jeff is one of the most well known fitness influencers off all time, and has inspired millions to improve their health as well. However, he has been accused of using Anabolic Steroids and other PEDs as well.
But is this true? Is Jeff Seid on juice?
- This is a specific, succinct answer to the primary question asked in the blog post title
- This is a very specific supporting key takeaway for the blog post
- This is another very specific supporting key takeaway for the blog post
Who is Jeff Seid?
- Age: 28 years
- DOB: 12 June 1994
- Place of Birth: Renton, Washington, United States
- Bodybuilding Category/Sport: Classic
- Height: 6′ 0” (1.83m)
- Weight: 205 – 215lbs (88.5 – 93.0kg)
Jeff Seid Measurements
- Chest: 50 in / 128cm
- Arms: 17 in / 43cm
- Waist: 29 in / 73cm
Jeff fits into the classic physique area that has been popularized by athletes like Chris Bumstead.
Is Jeff Seid Natty?
Whenever you are looking at whether or not someone is natural, there are a lot of things to consider. First, let’s look at how this person actually looks.
Jeff is obviously a really ripped and aesthetic person. There is no doubt that he does work hard, he diets, and he does put in the work. So, are there signs we should look out for to see if someone is on gear?
- Massive change in muscularity over a short time period. This will also usually coincide with a drop in body fat and the person tends to get a lot stronger and more confident as well
- Acne development particularly on the back
- Hair loss but this can also happen due to aging. That said, Steroids do accelerate hair loss
- Visual pinning sites are very hard to notice, but sometimes a bad shot will leave a bit of inflammation on the shoulders, buttocks, or other pinning sites
- Ability to stay in condition for a long time much easier than others. Those on Steroids can stay leaner and muscular for longer and at an easier pace than the rest of us
Technically, Jeff Seid does not really ‘hit’ any of these symptoms or signs… So, does that mean he is natty? Perhaps not…
- He is incredibly muscular for someone who is ‘natural’. He is quite tall and has a massive amount of muscle for someone that tall. Is this possible natural? Probably not…
- He stays in great condition for a long time which is almost impossible for a natural person. To retain that amount of muscle mass while remaining quite lean is not only hard but downright unhealthy
- He makes money off how he looks which is a bit of a copout, but when your livelihood depends on your looks, you probably will end up doing anything and everything you can to keep making money
Which Steroids does (Person) take?
First off, we have no proof of Jeff actually using Steroids. He has not admitted using them, so, we are not about to make a claim that he has been using them… That said, if we were to guess which Steroids Jeff would be using, it’d be the following:
- Testosterone as the base of his cycle
- Masteron or Primobolan as a means to increase muscle size, strength, and vascularity without gaining fat
- Anavar or Winstrol prior to events or photoshoots to help him gain fullness
- HGH because everyone in the fitness industry (and sports) uses HGH
- (Perhaps) Trenbolone when he was at his biggest and most ripped. Trenbolone is known to make people a lot bigger, leaner, and stronger
Why do we think Jeff Seid is Not Natty
Jeff Seid has changed the face of the fitness world, and while there are some that do not like him, the fact remains he has impacted many people positively. Even if he wasn’t natural, he’s done good. But, why do we even think he is taking Steroids?
- He remains incredibly lean year round
- He is quite large for someone as tall as he is
- He is incredibly vascular and carries way more muscle than the average human being
- He is also able to retain his muscle mass without lifting stupidly heavy
How to see if someone is using Steroids?
How do you know if someone is using Steroids? How do you know if your boyfriend is using Steroids? Here are 5 things to look out for:
- A sudden change in muscularity or fat mass
- A sudden change in emotional state, often the results will show themselves as being slightly less patient
- Hair loss, acne, and other androgenic side effects
- Obvious signs of injection, like a swollen shoulder
- Great increase in strength without the addition of fat mass
Avoid Steroids: Get TRT Legally Prescribed Online
FountainTRT can prescribe you the perfect dose of pharmaceutical injectable or topical Testosterone, and their affordable blood work will keep you dialed in the long term for NO extra cost.
Jeff Seid Workout & Diet Plan
Let’s be honest, Jeff Seid has been out of the fitness world for quite some time, and finding current content on him is really hard… That said, here are some things we found out about his training:
- Jeff Seid prefers a Bro-Split training style
- Just like other bodybuilders, Jeff also uses various types of equipment and training styles
- His diet is incredibly simple and he prefers natural and healthy food over processed ones
Conclusion: Is Jeff Seid Natty?
Probably not… There are a bunch of signs that show that he is natural, however, the overwhelming size and shape he brings makes you believe he certainly is not natty.
Jeff just remains in too-good-of-a condition year round, and even when he blows up (see above) he still doesn’t look that fat… He looks jacked.
Is Jeff certainly on gear? We’ll never know for sure, but we’re guessing he probably is.
Jeff Seid Steroids FAQs
What supplements does Jeff Seid take?
As any other fitness influencer, he will take anything and everything that’ll secure him the cash. Thus, you will not be surprised to find whey protein, pre-workout, BCAAs, EAAs, Testosterone Boosters, and various other supplements in his kitchen.
How do you get Jeff Seid physique?
You spend a lot of time building a really big upper body while maintaining a small waist. Focus on building your lats, chest, and shoulders.
What is Jeff Seid’s bulk diet?
It is exactly the same as his cutting diet, just more. More food, more carbs, more protein, more of everything!