Kathryn Giuffrida MPH
Kathryn is a native of the sunshine state and currently resides with her husband, 2 cats, and 4 turtles in Lake Alfred, FL. Prior to moving to central Florida, she resided in Fort Myers and Tampa while attending college.
Kathryn obtained a B.S. degree in Biology from Florida Gulf Coast University in 2015 followed by a M.P.H. degree in Toxicology and Risk Assessment from the University of South Florida in 2018.
Kathryn currently works as a content development specialist with a focus on health, nutrition, supplement use, and athletic performance.
Outside of work, Kathryn trains full-time in year-round swimming and qualified to compete in the 2020 TYR Pro Series. Kathryn has also competed in bodybuilding within the women’s figure division and plans to return to the stage in the near future.View all posts by Kathryn Giuffrida MPH
More Articles by Kathryn Giuffrida MPH...
- Science.Bio Review and Order Process →
- Persona vs Care/of vs Rootine (Quiz, Process, Pricing) →
- Nuzena Review →
- Naked Nutrition Review →
- Hundred Vitamins Review →
- Perfect Keto Review →
- Bulletproof Supplements Review →
- Baze Nutrition Review →
- Performance Lab Supplements Review →
- Seed Probiotic Review →
- Persona Nutrition Personal Vitamin Packs Review →
- Bulk Supplements Review →
- Best Turmeric Supplements →
- Best Milk Thistle Supplements →
- Best Joint Supplements →