Steve Shaw is an experienced raw masters powerlifter with over 31 years of iron game experience. His best competition lifts are a 602.5 pound squat, a 672.5 pound deadlift, and a 382.5 pound bench press. Steve is also known as a powerbuilder. His goal is to help others build as much muscle and strength as humanly possible.
After reaching a body weight of 346 pounds as a powerlifter, Steve Shaw underwent a dramatic body transformation. He lost over 100 pounds.
During his 10 years in the health and fitness industry as a writer and editor, he has written three books and hundreds on articles. Steve Shaw also runs the popular Massive Iron YouTube channel.
His mission with Muscle and Brawn was to share tips that have worked for him over the years – helping readers to build more muscle and get stronger.
In the last few years Steve has stepped down from Muscle and Brawn and the spirit in which the site was built will live on.View all posts by Steve Shaw
More Articles by Steve Shaw...
- Benefits Of Nitric Oxide Supplements →
- Texas Method Training System →
- Wendler’s 5/3/1 Powerlifting System →
- Mariusz Pudzianowski Strongman Training Workout →
- 12 Hot CrossFit Girls to Follow on Instagram →
- Massive Legs Squat Workout →
- Max Stim Workout Routine →
- Dave Tate Biography →
- Benedikt Magnusson Deadlift Routine →
- Dorian Yates Biography: The Making of ‘THE SHADOW’ →
- John Cena Workout Routine →
- Bulldog 3 Day Powerbuilding Split →
- Building Muscle Over The Age of 40 →
- Comparing Sumo And Conventional Deadlifts →
- How To Test Your Bench Press One Rep Max →