We LOVE guest posts and we want to hear from you.
Specifically, we want op-ed style write-ups from people who love what they do. If you’re a link builder, this isn’t going to work for you.
We’ll be honest though, writing a high quality, in depth article is hard work. You can’t just throw together a listicle on the Top 10 Ways to Get Fit – this isn’t Buzzfeed.
We want real perspective. We want people with personalities, whether it’s a fitness experiment you’ve been running, or a new diet you’re trying, or how visualization has gotten you better lifts – we want to hear about it.
We want people to share good information, and even opinions on lifting, eating, and living.
If you’d like to pitch an article, you’re welcome to email us (contact (at) muscleandbrawn (dot) com) and we’ll get something good cooked up with you.
Do not write before you get approval from us, we don’t want you to waste your time!
Make sure to include
Before you finish writing the article, look at our article formats and make sure it includes the following:
- Appropriate subject for our readers.
- A clear topic and argument – No listicles and tips.
- A human voice, if we’re going to share your content with our readers they need to know who you are.
- Is supported by arguments, fact-checked, and cited where appropriate.
- Clearly answers the subject at hand. It can be from 2 – 5 thousand words, but it needs to engage the reader and answer their query.
How to submit
If you follow all the requirements above, and we already know its relevant to our users then you can send a Google Doc edit link to (contact (at) muscleandbrawn (dot) com). This way we can comment and give feedback.
- An editor will comment on your piece and help you with structure and formatting.
- We’ll do a few rounds of revisions to make sure its dope!
- We’ll let you know when it’s going to go up.
- We’ll request a bio, photo, and any social channels you want to include.
- We’ll publish!