Yoga is the ultimate physical activity for promoting better physical health as well as improving overall mental state!
Those who practice yoga on a regular basis often seek to optimize their yoga practice through the use of certain nutrients and supplements.
In this article, we’ll review the best supplements for yoga and highlight each of their key features and intended health benefits.
The following products contain key nutrients that are essential to both performance and recovery and also enhance cognitive function.
Best Yoga Supplements
Absolutely no yogi wants to enter their practice overly caffeinated or anxious from using too much pre-workout!
However, Pre Lab Pro offers yogis a new approach to pre-practice supplementation and supplies them with a natural energy boost that’s guaranteed to last.
This pre-workout contains the perfect blend of all-natural vitamins, minerals, and supplements that work together to serve as an all-around ergogenic that builds strength and stamina, increases energy, sharpens focus, and enhances healing.
It contains the following ingredients:
Performance Lab® SPORT Maintain is the ultimate supplement for reloading depleted muscles from intense training as well as for completely recharging the body!
SPORT Maintain is formulated with the following key ingredients:
- Creapure® pH10 Creatine: 99.5% pure creatine monohydrate that results in dramatically fewer side effects, such as bloating and gastric distress, compared to standard forms of creatine.
- SR Carnosyn® Beta-Alanine: Sustained-release form of beta-alanine that helps retain muscle carnosine for up to 12 hours. It also doesn’t cause the normal tingling sensation that most beta-alanine supplements lead to.
- NutriGenesis® Iron: Iron that’s combined with absorption-enhancing cofactors which results in sustained iron levels.
Mind Lab Pro® contains 11 nootropics that work throughout 6 bio-pathways to optimize a wide array of cognitive functions!
Unlike most nootropics that contain stimulants, such as adrafinil or those within the racetam family, Mind Lab Pro is stimulant-free and sourced fully from natural ingredients.
This nootropics blend is essential for yogis who struggle with their meditation practice and just can’t seem to control their focus.
This “universal nootropic” contains the following ingredients:
Persona Nutrition allows yogis to create their own personalized, monthly subscription vitamin pack that best meets their unique health needs!
Customers can complete a quick assessment on Persona’s website to receive supplement recommendations or they may filter through vitamins and supplements by selecting certain health needs and goals.
Here are some of the most popular supplements and add-on options used by yogis:
- Ashwagandha – Helps ease stress, support immune health, and enhance physical performance.
- Fermented Ginseng – Reduces overall stress and boosts the immune system.
- Boswellia – Preserves joint cartilage and eases joint discomfort; It also supports lung health.
- MSM – Reduces muscle soreness, enhances mobility, and provides comfort to joints.
- Omega 3 w/ BioCurc -Supports brain health, boosts the immune system, and reduces inflammation.
- Chondroitin Sulfate – Provides comfort and support for joints and enhances mobility.
- UC-II – Type II collagen enhances strength, promotes flexibility, and aids the restoration of cartilage.
Yoga has become one of the most popular forms of exercise and is well known for its numerous physical and mental health benefits. In order to achieve the best yoga practice possible, those who participate in yoga should consider using certain nutrients and supplements to enhance their physical performance and mental state. When looking for a supplement to optimize yoga performance it’s important to search for a product that provides your body with key nutrients to support the musculoskeletal system, improves cognitive function, and reduces stress.
Skip to Section