Prostate issues occur widely among men who are more than 50 years old and can impact greatly on a man’s quality of life and commonly starts with urinating difficulty, reduction of libido, straining to urinate, recurring trips to the bathroom, and so on.
To stay away from serious prostate issues and boost your quality of life, it’s essential to look for a practical solution. A prostate supplement is a great solution. However, due to a lot of information and brands out there you may struggle with discovering a convenient solution if you are not well informed.
We have taken time in this article to provide you with practical tips and recommendations on the best prostate supplement on the market.
Criteria for selecting the best prostate supplement on the market
- Verify any claims or information that seems too good to be true
- Verify the credibility of the manufacturer by visiting their main website.
- Check if they left any contact information. A credible company should make it easy to be contacted.
- Check the label for the collection of ingredients to see if the formula used is properly explained.
- Check whether there are clinical studies that backed up the company claims
- Look for credible user’s reviews and testimonials
Comparison of the 5 Best Prostate Supplements
Best Overall: ProstateMD® by 1MD
Prostate MD is formulated with a clinically effective dose of a patented saw palmetto extract that’s combined with bioavailable plant sterols, essential antioxidants, and vital minerals that work together to promote prostate health, support urinary tract function, and maintain a normal urination schedule.
This product is one of the most advanced prostate health support supplements on the market and contains the following key ingredients:
- USPlus® Saw Palmetto Extract – Clinically proven to improve common male urinary flow difficulty and improve prostate health.
- Pumpkin Seed Oil Extract – Scientifically shown to inhibit the 5-alpha-reductase enzyme, promoting normal prostate gland size.
- Pygeum African Cherry Tree Bark Extract – A powerful antioxidant that helps encourage prostate cell health.
- Lycopene Extract From Tomato – A powerful antioxidant that helps encourage prostate cell health.
It is recommended for men to take one 1 softgel daily. Although most men tend to experience results within the 1st month of use, some men may require up to 3 months before experiencing the full range of health benefits this product is intended for.
Best for Urinary Flow: Prostate Support + by Nuzena
Prostate Support + contains a natural blend of key nutrients, supplements, and superfoods that support healthy urinary flow and reduce bladder discomfort.
This product was developed by health professionals and includes the following scientifically researched ingredients that have proven results for supporting a healthy prostate:
- Saw palmetto – Plays a vital role in slowing down the production of the enzyme 5-alpha reductase which is an enzyme that converts testosterone to DHT which leads to issues such as hair loss and the enlargement of the prostate.
- Uva Ursi – Contains tannins that reduce inflammation and fight infection.
- Cat’s Claw – Has powerful anti-inflammatory properties.
- Juniper Berries – Contain antioxidants that promote the overall health of the prostate.
- Quercetin – Reduces the effect of free radicals and inflammation.
- Zinc – Reduces urinary symptoms associated with an enlarged prostate.
It is recommended for men to take 2 capsules daily, one during the middle of the day and one during the evening.
Best for Maintaining Prostate Size: Saw Palmetto Plus by Essential Elements
Saw Palmetto Plus is designed to help boost male health by providing support for urinary tract function, testosterone regulation, and prostate health.
This powerful DHT-blocking formula contains the following key ingredients that help reduce prostate size, encourage hair growth, and support bladder function:
- Saw Palmetto Oil – Prevents testosterone from being converted into DHT which leads to increases in prostate size.
- Pumpkin Seed Oil – Most notable for its ability to help boost the benefits of palmetto oil and also boosts urinary health.
- Cranberry Seed Oil – Contains high levels of antioxidants that reduce free radical damage.
It is recommended for men to take 2 softgels per day, one during the middle of the day and one during the evening.
Best for Antioxidant Support: Pumpkin Seed Extract by Bulk Supplements
Pumpkin seed extract is loaded with antioxidants, rich in fiber, and is packed with magnesium, vitamin K, and zinc. Pumpkin seed extract is used to help support prostate health along with bladder health and cardiovascular function.
Pumpkin seed extract supports prostate health in the following major ways:
- Enhances prostate function through the use of zinc.
- Reduces prostate enlargement through the use of phytosterol.
- Reduces benign prostatic hyperplasia symptoms through promoting healthy hormonal balance.
Pumpkin seed extract comes in powder form and is highly soluble. It is recommended for men to take 500 mg once daily.
Best Custom Prostate Supplement: Persona Nutrition
Persona Nutrition provides men with their own personalized, monthly subscription vitamin pack to best meet their specific health needs.
In order to best customize individual vitamin packs, men should initially complete a quick assessment on Persona’s website to receive personalized, science-backed supplement
recommendations. Specific questions on this assessment gather information on specific types of diets, allergies and food sensitivities, health conditions, medication use, and more.
Alternatively, men may also use the option to filter vitamins by certain health needs on the products page. Persona offers the following ingredients that are tailored specifically for prostate health:
- Prostate Support – Supports normal prostate function through the use of Flowens™, Phytopin®, and Lycopene™.
- Lycopene – Clinical studies display its ability to act as a free radical scavenger that supports lung function, cardiovascular health, and prostate health.
- Selenium – Has a wide range of antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effects that contribute to thyroid function, prostate health, and overall wellness.
- Pycnogenol – Supports uterine health, circulatory health, and immune health by reducing free radical damage.
All vitamins and supplements offered by Persona adhere to FDA certified Good Manufacturing Practices and several of the ingredients included within its vitamin packs are trademarked, providing customers with greater transparency and trust.
Muscle + Brawn Readers Get An Exclusive 40% off Two Months By Using Our Link Below
Each of the prostate supplements we have recommended in this article is very effective and would ensure you get the value you seek.
They all have a history of proven results. You’d be impressed to know what many happy users of these products say about them. Remember the criteria we described in this article and bear it in mind while making your option.
Skip to Section