Having a baby is one of the most exciting and happy experiences anyone can have! Due to the rise in availability of fertility supplements, more and more couples are able to conceive, despite prior health complications with fertility.
However, many prenatal supplements are focused on female health alone and fall short in respect to promoting male fertility.
Thankfully, Beli Fertility offers couples a 2-in-1 approach to maximizing their fertility through its prenatal multivitamin for women and men.
In this article, we’ll review Beli for Women and Beli Vitality for Men and discuss how each of their key ingredients promotes fertility and ensures the best pregnancy possible.
TL;DR: What is Beli Prenatal?
- Beli Fertility is one of the world’s leading prenatal multivitamin brands.
- Beli offers a prenatal multivitamin for both women and men.
- Beli for Women contains 20 essential nutrients that support women throughout all stages of their pregnancy as well as before and after pregnancy.
- Beli for Men contains 8 key nutrients along with a vitality blend of supplements and herbs that work together to improve sperm parameters.
Most prenatal multivitamins are designed to
- Improve energy and boost the immune system
- Promote egg quality and sperm parameters
- Reduce the risk of miscarriage and fetal abnormalities
Unfortunately, the majority of prenatal health supplements are geared towards improving the health of women only and fall short in respect to aiding men on their fertility journey.
Thankfully, Beli Fertility provides couples with a comprehensive approach to improving fertility and has a separate prenatal multivitamin for women and men respectively. 
Beli Fertility is a worldwide leader among fertility supplement brands. The company strives to help couples achieve healthy pregnancies through its science-backed, nutritionally comprehensive approach.
Beli realizes that it takes 2 healthy adults to make a baby and that most prenatal health supplements lack essential nutrients for the optimal health of both partners.
Beli for Women contains bioavailable nutrients at optimal concentrations that are critical for all stages of pregnancy whereas Beli for Men contains vitamins, minerals, and a vitality supplement blend that are designed to improve all sperm health parameters.
Let’s now take a closer look at each version of Beli’s prenatal multivitamin!
Beli for Women – Beli Prenatal Multivitamin
Beli for Women is a prenatal multivitamin that can be taken before pregnancy, all throughout pregnancy, and after pregnancy to support lactation and postpartum healing.
Women who are currently pregnant or trying to conceive should take 3 capsules daily in order to boost their fertility and increase their chances of conceiving.
Women may continue using Beli Prenatal for additional nutrient support post-pregnancy while breastfeeding.
Ingredients in Beli Prenatal Multivitamin
Beli for Women contains 20 essential nutrients that each play a specific role in boosting female fertility, aiding energy and the immune system, promoting proper growth and development of a baby, and assisting a mother’s overall health and wellbeing. 
Let’s now take a look at the extensive list of health benefits offered by each of the vitamins and minerals contained in Beli Prenatal.
We’ll cover the following 5 main categories of health benefits provided by Beli for Women:
- Increased female fertility
- Support for fetal brain development
- Improved energy and metabolism
- Enhanced immune system function
- Support for bones, joints, and muscles
Vitamins for Female Fertility
- B Vitamins ( 1,2,3,6,912) have been shown to trigger ovulation.
- Vitamin D supports embryo implantation and is believed to reduce the risk of infertility in women who struggle with conditions such as PCOS.
- Vitamin K2 and Zinc promote healthy hormone production, specifically that of estrogen and progesterone.
- Vitamins C and E along with Folate promote the health and quality of eggs and cervical mucus. They also support a healthy menstrual cycle.
- Iron, Zinc, and Selenium help prevent anovulation, promote the health of eggs, and support follicular fluid quality.
Vitamins for Brain Development
- Folate and choline are most commonly associated with the brain and spine and help prevent conditions such as anencephaly, spina bifida, and other neural or metabolic disorders.  
- Vitamin B6 is used during the formation of red blood cells and the brain. It also promotes the mother’s mental health through supporting neurotransmitter production and promoting better sleep.
- Thiamin (Vitamin B1) helps protect nerves and is required for proper brain development.
- Iodine is required for the development of the brain and nervous system development.
Vitamins for Metabolism and Energy
- B vitamins including Thiamin (vitamin B1), Riboflavin (vitamin B2), Niacin (vitamin B3), vitamin B6, Biotin (vitamin B7), and vitamin B12 all support cellular energy production through the proper break down of macronutrients and assists with blood sugar balance.
- Similar to the above b vitamins, chromium also assists with the metabolism of macronutrients required for energy production.
- Iron and copper are involved with red blood cell formation, energy production, and oxygen transport.
- Iodine and selenium work together to support thyroid health and function, thus promoting metabolism and energy production.
- Magnesium helps regulate insulin and also controls blood sugar levels.
Vitamins for Strengthening Immune System
- Vitamin D3 provides immune system support and promotes a healthy inflammatory response.
- Vitamins C and E are antioxidants that protect the body from free radical damage and also provide support cell structure and vitality.
- Zinc plays a major role in fighting off infection and helps women stay healthy throughout their pregnancy.
- Molybdenum helps the body eliminate toxic substances.
Vitamins for Bones and Joints and Muscles
- Vitamins D and K2 combined with the minerals Boron and Magnesium promote calcium absorption and help direct calcium directly towards bones in both the mother and developing baby.
- Magnesium is also crucial for the proper functioning of muscles and nerves.
- B vitamins including Thiamin (vitamin B1), Riboflavin (vitamin B2), Niacin (vitamin B3), Pantothenic Acid (vitamin B5), vitamin B6, and vitamin B12 support the nervous system and assist with muscle contraction. Additionally, they are associated with a reduction in the incidence of preeclampsia.
Beli for Mens Fertility – Beli Vitality Multivitamin
Beli for Men is a prenatal multivitamin that men can take to help promote their fertility as well as improve overall health.
It is recommended for men to take 2 capsules daily starting at least 3 to 6 months prior to trying to conceive.
Beli Vitality may also be taken by men year-round for natural testosterone support as well as to improve energy and strength.
Ingredients in Beli Vitality
Beli for Men contains 8 essential vitamins and minerals along with 6 different supplements.
Vitamins for Male Fertility
- Vitamin C improves sperm morphology as well as increases sperm count and motility. It also protects sperm cells against cellular damage and reduces the risk of DNA mutations.
- Vitamin E improves the sperm parameters of count, motility, quality, and vitality. When combined with Vitamin C it also supports nitric oxide release which helps improve erectile function.
- Vitamin D3 promotes sperm vitality, increases sperm motility, and supports hormone production. The protein hormone that stimulates testosterone and is required in sperm production, Osteocalcin, is dependent on Vitamin D for survival. Additionally, it is believed that Vitamin D delays the onset of erectile dysfunction.
- Folate assists DNA synthesis and improves the sperm parameters of motility and count.
- Vitamin B12 enhances spermatogenesis and increases total sperm count.
- Zinc supports testosterone production and improves both sperm motility and sperm count.
- Selenium protects sperm cells against free radical damage and also improves sperm motility and sperm count.
Male Fertility Supplements
- L-Carnitine protects sperm cells against free radical damage, improves sperm motility, and promotes cellular energy so that sperm may reach maturity to fuse with an egg. 
- L-Arginine improves the sperm parameters of quality, count, and motility. Additionally, it promotes blood flow which helps support sexual function.
- Shilajit Extract improves the sperm parameters of count, motility, and morphology. It has been used throughout history to restore and improve virility in men.
- CoQ10 promotes cellular energy, aids heart health, and improves the sperm parameters of quality, quantity, and motility.
- L-Taurine is associated with fertile sperm movement, sperm vitality, and sperm concentration. As an antioxidant, it supports sperm cell shape and vitality against environmental fluctuations and toxins.
- N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine promotes the production of glutathione which protects sperms cells against environmental stressors and supports detoxification throughout the body. It also supports healthy aging and immune function. Finally, it improves the sperm parameters of morphology and motility.
Beli Prenatal Fertility Subscription
Beli Prenatal Multivitamin is available in the form of a monthly subscription. Both Beli for Women and Beli Vitality for Men cost $50 each.
Beli offers free shipping for all orders and also allows customers to cancel their subscriptions at any time. Additionally, the company will refund your first month’s order in case you’re not happy with the product.
However, Beli remains wildly popular among the majority of couples who use its prenatal multivitamin so it’s highly unlikely that you’ll be unsatisfied with your order.
Beli Prenatal Fertility Reviews
Beli has overwhelmingly positive reviews from its customers!
Here are a few reviews provided by real customers:
“After our failed IVF cycle, I started researching vitamins to improve my husband’s sperm quality. When I came across Beli, I was excited to learn that Vitality multivitamin contained all the recommended vitamins I had been researching. My husband was happy because he only had to take 2 pills a day.”
“My husband has been taking Beli for a few months now. He had to give a sample before our next IVF round and I have to tell you the results are crazy. Since taking Beli his sperm volume and motility have dramatically improved. His count is much higher as well. Our IVF coordinator called to double-check he wasn’t taking Clomid. They couldn’t believe his sperm has improved since our last IVF cycle. I wanted to say thank you and I am so optimistic.”
“Within the first month off birth control, we were pregnant!”
Taking Charge of Your Fertility
Beli Fertility supports couples on their fertility journey by offering a 2-in-1 approach with its products Beli for Women and Beli Vitality for Men.
Each version of its prenatal multivitamin contains essential nutrients required to support fertility naturally, increase a couple’s chances of conceiving, and support a woman throughout her entire pregnancy.
We highly recommended that all couples who are looking to conceive within the next year use Beli Fertility in order to achieve the safest and healthiest pregnancy possible.
Beli Prenatal Fertility FAQs
What is the difference between prenatal vitamins and multivitamins?
In general, prenatal vitamins are designed to provide women with additional nutrient support required throughout their pregnancy to support their baby and to boost fertility in order to conceive.
Some prenatal vitamins are formulated for pre-pregnancy only whereas others like Beli for Women are made to be used before pregnancy, all throughout pregnancy, and during the lactation period.
While general multivitamins are intended to improve all-around health, prenatal multivitamins are most commonly used to support egg and sperm health, protect the body against toxins and environmental damage which may impair fertility, and prevent fetal abnormalities as well as reduce the risk of miscarriage.
Which vitamins are important for pregnancy?
Some of the most important vitamins and minerals for pregnancy include methylfolate, choline, iodine, chelated iron, vitamin B6, vitamin D3, and zinc.
Women should look for a prenatal multivitamin that contains the following concentrations of each nutrient:
- Methylfolate – 400-1,000 mcg
- Choline – 400 mg
- Iodine – 200-250 mcg
- Chelated Iron – 18-30 mg
- Vitamin B6 – 10-30 mg
- Vitamin D3 – 100 mcg
- Zinc – 10-45 mg
When is the best time to take prenatal vitamins?
You can take prenatal vitamins at any time during your pregnancy, however, it is highly encouraged to begin taking them a few months before trying to conceive in order to promote your fertility.
The earlier you take prenatal vitamins, the greater your chances are of conceiving since certain nutrients are required by the body to promote ovulation and improve egg health.
Additionally, it is generally considered best for women to take prenatal vitamins with food late morning or early afternoon to avoid nausea.
How long does it take for prenatal vitamins to work?
The benefits of prenatal vitamins are generally experienced several weeks to a few months after beginning their use. Most couples report success after taking their prenatal multivitamins after 3 to 6 months.
How long do you take prenatal vitamins?
This all depends on the product you choose to use.
Most prenatal vitamins are intended to be used prior to pregnancy and should be discontinued once pregnancy has been achieved since some products contain certain nutrients that are not recommended to be supplemented with while pregnant, such as vitamin A (retinol).
However, prenatal multivitamins like Beli for Women are formulated so that women can continue their use throughout pregnancy and after to support lactation and postpartum healing.
What happens if you don’t take prenatal vitamins?
If a woman or man does not consume the right amounts and types of nutrients from their diet alone they may risk decreased fertility.
Additionally, women who are pregnant who fail to consume enough of the correct vitamins and minerals may risk fetal abnormalities or even miscarriage.
However, if a couple is currently eating the right food and adhering to a healthy lifestyle than failing to use prenatal vitamins poses less of a risk for issues with fertility and pregnancy.
We strongly advise couples to use prenatal vitamins to promote fertility, increase their chances of conceiving, and ensure that they have the safest and healthiest pregnancy possible.
What are the side effects of prenatal vitamins?
In most cases, there are very few or no side effects at all from taking prenatal vitamins.
However, some people may experience slight nausea if they take their prenatal multivitamins without food or have sensitivities to higher concentrations of some nutrients, such as iron.
Can you take prenatal vitamins when not pregnant?
Yes! In fact, most prenatal multivitamins are designed to be taken 3-6 months prior to conceiving in order to improve fertility and boost your chances of conceiving.
Doctors such as Aviva Romm even recommend women to begin taking prenatal vitamins several years prior to trying to conceive since almost half of all pregnancies in the United States are unplanned.
In general, most women and men can take prenatal vitamins the same way as general multivitamins.
- Shipping Time
Beli Fertility supports couples on their fertility journey by offering a 2-in-1 approach with its products Beli for Women and Beli Vitality for Men. Each version of its prenatal multivitamin contains essential nutrients required to support fertility naturally, increase a couple’s chances of conceiving, and support a woman throughout her entire pregnancy. We highly recommended that all couples who are looking to conceive within the next year use Beli Fertility in order to achieve the safest and healthiest pregnancy possible.
- Separate versions for women and men
- 4 x Choline levels of most fertility supps
- Optimal forms of key nutrients
- Vegan friendly
- Calcium free! (calcium inhibits iron absorption)
- Both versions lack Omega-3 DHA
- Beli Vitality for Men does not contain Vitamin K2 or Magnesium
Skip to Section