Type in “peptides” into Google and you might be met with some Collagen peptides or even some Creatine. Not exactly what you were looking for, right? I know your dirty little mind is looking for something a little stronger, a little more experimental…
Research chemicals has been a compound type that has increased dramatically in the fitness world, and for good reason. With the increase in accessibility to pure Peptides, people are noticing that these compounds can have a massive impact.
Increase in muscle growth, fat loss, and even life quality! Peptide suppliers have taken notice and created a spread of new Peptides online, but which ones are actually best?
Which research Peptides are worth your time, and which ones deserve a one star review? While you Google how to measure an IU, I’ll find the Best Research Peptides.
What are Research Peptides?
If you’re already aware of how Peptides differ from the normal Collagen and Creatine Peptides, move right along.
Okay you stuck around! Peptides are simply Amino Acids (the building blocks of Proteins) that are bound with peptide bonds – hence the name. These Peptide chains will have a specific effect on the human body, based on the sequence of Amino Acids.
Human Growth Hormone Fragment will have a strong lipolysis effect on the human body , whereas something like Body Protection Compound 157 will have a strong angiogenesis effect . Both are Peptides, however, they have wildly different effects.
The most popular Peptides include Human Growth Hormone, BPC 157, IGF-1 (Insulin-like Growth Factor 1), and Growth Hormone Secretagogues. Peptides have been found to have a massive amount of benefits such as:
- Increase in Lean Muscle Mass 
- Decrease in Adipose Tissue 
- Improved Sexual function 
- Improved Recovery from injury 
- Anti Aging effects 
There is one thing to remember, a lot of these Peptides are still classified as research chemicals, and they have not been approved for human consumption due to a lack of scientific research. In time they might, but for now, you cannot purchase Peptides (certain ones) unless they are classified as research chemicals.
What are the Best Research Peptides?
When trying to look for the “best” of anything, there are a great number of variables you need to take into account. What is the best Peptide to some, might not be the best to others.
Yes, we all have muscle cells that should react the same, however, we know that in reality there are going to be certain Peptides that react amazingly to some, and quite poor to others. Sometimes you have highly purified Peptides, and you still don’t have a great reaction – it happens.
Taking that into account, the best Research Peptides would have to be HGH Fragment, IGF DES, HCG, Melanotan II, and CJC 1295.
These are all going to be used for specific reasons, and you can easily buy these research liquids online – let’s take a deeper look at these.
Best Research Peptides for Bodybuilding?
When it comes to bodybuilding, these guys are really looking for the best of the best, only premium Peptides will do. So, which Peptides are they going to be looking at using? Well, because bodybuilders are so singular in their goals, which Peptides are going to be better for which purposes:
1) Best Peptides for Muscle Gain: It really depends on what else is in your cycle, and what you need from the Peptides. So, before you buy Peptides, identify what you need. If you need fullness and size, you might look at IGF-1 DES. If you’re looking for the strength associated with muscle gain, you could actually benefit from BPC-157, as it will improve recovery, meaning you will be able to get stronger a lot easier. For the most part, IGF-1 DES is your best bet.
2) Best Peptide for Fat Loss: This is a tie between actual HGH and HGH Fragment. Finding HGH Peptides online is hard and illegal, HGH Frag is a lot easier. They will do a lot less for muscle gain than other Peptides, but they are amazing for weight loss.
3) Best Peptide for Recovery: Again, another tie between TB 500 and BPC-157. Both are excellent for recovery and are highly used in clinical trials for research purposes.
Best Research Peptides Websites?
There are actually quite a few Peptide vendors online, but finding the best Peptide companies is a lot harder said than done. See, not only do they need great production, proper storage, and good customer service, but they also have to be affordable.
Currently, Peptide sciences are growing and as they grow more, the more Peptides will be on sale. This means you’ll have more to choose from, but it also causes competitive pricing – which is also good.
Currently, the Best Research Peptide websites would have to be Amino Asylum and Paradigm Peptides as they have a great range of Peptides as well as great pricing. Their quality is also great, and the former even offers SARMs as well.
Best Source for Research Peptides?
You have two routes to take when it comes to Peptides. The first is using a vendor or one of the Peptide companies such as Amino Asylum, or you can use an online Peptide clinic.
A Peptides shop will have a greater range of products, and they will make buying Peptides online slightly easier. That said, Peptide clinics such as Evolve HRT is going to offer you testing and health management with doctors and other health professionals.
Using a clinic offers you the best quality Peptides available seeing as it is Pharma grade. They will always provide excellent customer service, and you get to monitor your health meaning there are almost zero chances of developing side effects.
USA Research peptides
The USA is actually a place where you can find a lot of Peptides for sale. There are plenty of great vendors online such as Amino Asylum or Swiss Chems, but you can also consider an HRT Clinic. They might have slightly different Peptides from one another.
An HRT clinic will be focused on the health benefits of Peptides, such as cognitive function, weight loss, and sexual health improvements.
Peptide companies on the other hand would usually stock anything that the market might need – muscle building Peptides specifically. Both will have quality products, however, and have to go through high performance liquid chromatography to produce their powder form Peptides.
It would be wise to look at online reviews to establish which company is best for your needs and that you do not get the wrong product.
How do Peptides cause Muscle Growth?
Peptides can cause muscle growth. There is a big misconception that Peptides will not cause any muscle growth when in reality, there is in vitro research showing that muscle cells do react to Peptides.
That said, muscle cells will react a lot better to Anabolic Steroids and SARMs compared to Peptides. All of these are artificially created, however, the Steroids and SARMs are just a lot more anabolic, and will cause the growth of contractile proteins a lot better, and a lot faster.
Peptides can cause muscle growth usually by increasing the amount of IGF-1 in the body, which is argued to cause the growth of Satellite Cells. This mechanism is apparently what causes people to unlock new levels of muscularity, especially if they are using other compounds as well. So, while it is undeniable that certain Peptides can be used for adipose loss or wound healing, you would need to work pretty hard to see big muscle mass increases from Peptides.
How do Peptides cause Fat Loss?
Most people buy research Peptides simply for the purpose of burning fat. There is nothing wrong with this, as there are a host of Peptides that can help you with this. Here is how Peptides can cause fat loss:
- Growth Hormone forces the Pancreas to release a great amount of Lipase
- Free Fatty Acids (FFA) are liberated from Adipocytes via Lipase
- FFA are transported by the blood to different parts of the body
- FFA can then enter metabolizing tissue/cells (Cells with Mitochondria, except for Central Nervous Tissue
- Long-chain-fatty-acid—CoA ligase (Enzyme of the Ligase Family) is the catalyst of the reaction of FFA with ATP
- This reaction forms AMP and inorganic pyrophosphate and gives off fatty acyl-adenylate
- Fatty acyl-adenylate reacts with coenzyme A to give off a fatty acyl-CoA molecule
- The Carnitine shuffle is used for the acyl-CoA to enter the mitochondrion
- Beta Oxidation then takes the FFA (acyl-CoA molecule at this point) and cuts it into two carbon chains
- These carbon chains combine with co-enzyme A to form acetyl CoA
- Acetyl CoA condenses with oxaloacetate to form citrate
Then, finally, Acetyl CoA is dissipated and CO2 and H2O are released, as well as energy captured in the form of ATP.
What is the Best Research Company for Peptides?
When it comes to Peptides, you will want a source that is both reputable, cost-effective, has good shipping costs, secure shipping, and a lot of featured products. For these variables, the best research company for Peptides is Amino Asylum.
Research Peptides HCG?
HCG or human chorionic gonadotropin is a Peptide that is used to treat hypogonadism or low Testosterone in men and can be found for sale online. This is the best Peptide for hypogonadism treatment and can increase Testosterone by 50% .
Collagen Research Peptides?
Collagen is a Peptide, yes, but it is not really a research Peptide. Collagen has been shown to help with bone and cartilage tissue, however.
Skip to Section