Steve Shaw is the original founder of Muscle and Brawn, an experienced powerlifter with over 31 years experience pumping iron. During competition he’s recorded a 602.5lb squat, 672.5lb deadlift and a 382.5lb bench press.
His mission with Muscle and Brawn was to share tips that have worked for him over the years – helping readers to build more muscle and get stronger.
In the last few years Steve has stepped down from Muscle and Brawn and the spirit in which the site was built will live on.View all posts by Steve Shaw
More Articles by Steve Shaw...
- Benefits Of Nitric Oxide Supplements →
- Beginners Bodybuilding Guide →
- Texas Method Training System →
- Wendler’s 5/3/1 Powerlifting System →
- 12 Hot CrossFit Girls to Follow on Instagram →
- Bulldog 3 Day Powerbuilding Split →
- Building Muscle Over The Age of 40 →
- Comparing Sumo And Conventional Deadlifts →
- How To Test Your Bench Press One Rep Max →
- Matt Kroc Kroczaleski 12 Week Squat Program →
- 10 Week Staggered Deadlift Workout Program →
- Are Prohormones Worse Than Steroids? →
- The Close Grip Bench Press Mistake You’re Probably Making →
- 19 Amazing Before & After Bodybuilding Transformations →
- Easy To Make 1000 Calorie Homemade Weight Gainer Shake →