This workout system is designed to help you improve your squat strength. You will be squatting 8 times during a 30 day cycle, alternating between heavy, light and medium training days using the following 15 day pattern:
- Day 1 – Squats:
FST-7 is a bodybuilding training system developed by Hany Rambod. The following 5 day split variation appeared in the June, 2011 issue of Flex magazine in an article co-authored by Joe Wuebben.
FST-7 Five Day Training Split by Hany Rambod
This 14 week deadlift cycle comes from powerlifter Vince Anello. It is taken from the 183 article by Vince Anello, 14-Week Deadlift Cycle.
… Read more
I have drawn up a 14-week routine for the deadlift. If a lifter’s previous best was 600, I feel 650 would
I have never done a review before, but I owe an honest review to Learn for shipping a free sample out. This is going to be a long one, so bear with me; this product deserves it.
I have several issues with pre-workouts that not many other people may … Read more
Monday (Heavy Day – > 85%)
- Back Squats: 5 x 5 Ramping weight to top set of 5 reps across 5 sets
- Bench Press: 5 x 5 Ramping weight to top set of 5 reps across 5 sets
- Deadlifts: 5 x 5 Ramping weight to top set of 5 reps across 5 sets
Wednesday (Light… Read more
- Squat, 5 X 5 (35%, 70%, 80%, 90%, 100% of attempted five rep max)
- Bench press, 5 X 5 (35%, 60%, 70%, 80%, 90% of attempted five rep max)
- Power clean, 5 X 5 (35%, 50%, 60%, 70%, 80% of attempted five rep max)
- Bench press, 5 X 5 (35%,