Zero Carb Protein by VPX
VPX, “The Front Runner in Sports Nutrition”, was first to bring you 100% Whey Protein Isolate. In fact, VPX was the Whey Protein Isolate for the last two years! VPX’s proprietary Cross-Flow Quadrafiltration technology allows us to change and selectively choose specific microfractions such as, IGF-1 and IGI-II that have specific functional attributes such as, stimulation of lean muscle growth. One of many other advantages of our new technology is the ability to introduce Quardrapeptide Isolates. These particular peptides ignite the release of opiate like chemicals in the body subtantially improving one’s pain threshold during intense training.
Cross-Flow Quadrafiltration technology along with di, tri, and quadrapeptide isolates are creatine biochemistry that has gained VPX the title of “The Front Runner in Sports Nutrition”. Insist on 100% Cross-Flow Quadrafiltration Whey Protein Isolate enhanced with Whey Peptide Isolates.
The Power Of Zerotein™:
- 100% Whey Protein Isolate
- Microfraction Selection Technology
- Great Tasting Flavor
- Zero Carbohydrates
- Zero Sugar
- Zero Fat
- Zero Aspartame or Acesulfame K
- Zero Corn Syrup Solids or Hydrogenated Oils
- Zero Fat-Promoting High Glycemic Index Maltodextrins
- Zero Caseinate, Ion Exchange or Other Old-School Proteins
- Zero Estrogen Promoting Inferior Soy Proteins
- Zero Lactose – Generally Safe for Most People with Milk Allergies
VPX ZERO CARB PROTEIN FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Why supplement your nutrition program with protein? Protein exerts the release of many powerful muscle building (growth hormone and IGF-I) and fat burning (glucagon, GH, etc) hormones. It is also necessary to build and repair muscle tissue. Frequent consumption of high quality lean proteins help maintain a lean muscular physique.
- What is VPX’s Zero Carb Protein “Super Protein”?Zero Carb Protein is a 100% Whey Protein ISOLATE. Let me explain. Proteins like Designer, VyoPro and Pro Max all contain whey protein concentrate or WPC. Whey Protein ISOLATE or WPI is not only much purer than WPC’s, but also has a staggeringly higher biological value (BV). BV is a number representative of how much of a specific protein your body can retain (nitrogen retention) and utilize for functions such as, hormore production, muscle growth, release of stored bodyfat (through glucagon) to use and burn as energy, etc… The higher the Biological Value the protein is, the greater it’s capacity is to complete thsee functions. Whey protein ISOLATE has a 34% higher Biological Value than whey protein concentrate. Although, the leading manufacturer of whey protein in this country claims to be 68% and now even “77% better than egg white”. This is a blatant misrepresentation. The protein claiming to be 68% and now “77% better than egg white” is a WPC and is truly only 15% better than egg white and is 34% less effective than VPX’s Zero Carb Protein.
- What advantages does enhancing VPX’s Zero Carb Protein with di, tri and quadrapeptide isolates and glutamine peptides?Studies have shown that short chains of amino acids called peptides are more readily absorbed by the body than are free form amino acids or high molecular weight proteins. Peptides are the bodies preferred way to utilize protein. Zero Carb Protein is currently the only whey protein isolate enhanced with whey peptide isolates. Whey Peptide Isolates are derived from Whey Protein Isolate. Whey peptide hydrolysates are found in other proteins that are derived from lesser grade whey concentrate. Whey peptide isolates have made whey peptide hydolysates obsolete. Glutamine peptides are 16 times more bioavailable than L-Glutamine. Again, because peptides, not free form aminos (an amino preceeded by the letter L), are the bodies preferred way to utilize protein. Although inferior assay methods could not test for glutamine peptides in WPI we now know that VPX Zero Carb Protein is naturally saturated with glutamine peptides even before it’s enhanced with additional glutamine peptides. Scientists agree that glutamine plays a vital role in muscle size and growth.
- What is “Microfraction Selection Technology”?Microfraction Selection Technology (MST) is the result of using four different Whey Protein Isolate processing methods in order to increase the amount of specific microfractions (smaller parts that make up a protein) researched to have favorable functional properties. For example, IGF-I or Insulin Growth Factor I is a smaller part or microfraction of Whey Protein Isolate. IGF-I is a powerful hormone (naturally found in WPI) that, among many other advantages, is extremely effective in stimulating muscle growth and in burning fat. MST is VPX’s scientific breakthrough that allows us to increase specific microfractions like IGF-I, IGF II, glycomacropeptides, bovine serum albumin, etc… Developed by and only used in MST, VPX Zero Carb Protein Whey Protein Isolate is a giant step forward in the science of protein technology. Although we have uncovered many mysteries in isolating more effective microfraction components with the use of MST, VPX Zero Carb Protein Super Protein will continue to evolve as science reveals new information with MST.