I learned about German Volume Training (GVT) from top strength coach Charles Poliquin several years ago. Coach Poliquin stated that many German athletes used the GVT protocol to successfully add ten pounds of muscle. Here is how it works.… Read more
Perform this workout on Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
CYCLE: 3 Days Per Week
LEVEL: Novice To Intermediate
GOAL: Introduction To Bodybuilding
Animal Pak Fullbody Training Routine
- Leg Presses: 3 Sets x 12 Reps
- Leg Curls: 2 Sets x 12 Reps
FST-7 is a bodybuilding training system developed by Hany Rambod. The following 5 day split variation appeared in the June, 2011 issue of Flex magazine in an article co-authored by Joe Wuebben.
FST-7 Five Day Training Split by Hany Rambod
Standing Smith Machine Military Press
- 2 warm-up sets of 10 to 15 reps with moderate weight
- 2 sets of 8-12 reps or until failure, 60 seconds rest
- 2 drop sets of 4 to 6 reps or until failure
Machine Side Lateral Raise
- 3 sets of 10 to 12 reps or until failure,
This chest building workout appeared in the book Bodybuilding A Realistic Approach by Frank Melfa. Please support Frank Melfa and purchase his book.
Chest Building Workout
- Warm up – 10 reps
- Set 1 – 10 reps
- Set 2 –