Steve Justa strength training singles routines.
Big Three Routine #1
– Train every day
– 4 singles with each lift with a minute or two rest in between. Use 70% of your max.
– Add 5 lbs to your bench every 3 days and 10 lbs to your squat and deadlift every day.
– Max out every 3 weeks. Recalibrate your daily training poundages to 70% and start again.
Big Three Routine #2
– Train every other day.
– Train the bench at every session. Alternate between the squat and deadlift.
– 25 singles for the deadlift or the squat plus 12 singles on the bench.
- Add 20 lbs to your squat and deadlift every week and 10 lbs to your bench every week.
– Max out once a month. Recalibrate your daily training poundages to 70% of your 1RM and start again.