3 Month Muscle Building Workout
- Workout For: Late Beginners to Intermediate Bodybuilders
- Workout Schedule: 4 days per week, Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday
- Primary Workout Goal: Muscle Building
- Secondary Workout Goal: Strength
There has been quite a bit of controversy as to whether or not power lifting competitions should be held and who should govern these lifts. I served on the first committee for power lifting appointed by Mr. David A. Matlin, National AAU Weightlifting… Read more
A friend of mine, not long ago, was stuck for two months at 218 lbs. bodyweight and a 205 lb. bench press. Try as he might, he just couldn’t seem to make any headway with his limit attempt. His training partner, who weighed 30 lbs. less than he, … Read more
The following are my top 100 muscle building and fitness myths.
1) You need to stick within the rep range of 8 to 12 to gain muscle.
2) You need to use low reps to build strength.
3) There is a magic PCF ratio.
4) You must micromanage your diet with a … Read more
This is an altered article showing a Stuart McRobert interpretation of the classic routine for adding size in a hurry, a simple enough version of the 20 rep squat routine:
2.) Squat, followed immediately by
3.) Light Breathing Pullover… Read more
Almost anyone that’s picked up a set of weights has or will experience symptoms of over-training at one point in there muscle building program. Over-training can lead to serious injury, chronic fatigue, and even muscle loss.
Over-training… Read more