What’s a thinlet? Well since I created the term I might as well give it an official definition.
A thinlet is a lifter who is so afraid of getting fat that they don’t allow themselves to build any quality muscle mass.
You might be a thinlet if…
- You post pictures of plain ass chicken and broccoli (unsalted) on Facebook and try to convince everyone of how “yummy” the meal was.
- In an attempt to make your back look bigger and more defined, you scrunch your muscles together.
- You take 2,701 pictures each night, trying to find that perfect angle that makes your arm look twice as big as it is – 12.5 inches.
- You have not eaten an egg yolk in the last year.
- It’s been so long since you’ve had bacon that you forgot what it tastes like.
- You can use “Zyzz” in a sentence as a noun, verb and adjective.
- The only fruit you allow yourself is low glycemic – strawberries and blueberries.
- You count the number of almonds you eat to make sure you don’t accidentally go over your daily calories by 1-2.
- You weigh everything you eat.
- You’re read every article about intermittent fasting on the Internet.
- You’ll called out someone who doesn’t eat using “feeding windows” as a broscientist.
- Your cheat meal involves an extra potato, or an extra serving of tuna.
- You keep a log book of every macronutrient you’ve eaten since you started the “bodybuilding lifestyle.”
- Your bulks never last longer than 3 months. After gaining 4 extra pounds from a micro-increase in carbs, you panic and immediately go on an extended fast.
- You’ve used the word “keto” or “ketosis” during the last week.
- You spend more time doing cardio than lifting weights.
- You’ve run a cycle of prohormones and lost muscle.
- You weigh yourself before and after pooping just “in case” that extra weight gain wasn’t waste.
- You roll down your window and yell curse words every time you see a McDonalds.
Feel free to add some to this list. Post your “you might be a thinlet if…” in the comments section below.Muscle Mass Woes: You Might Be A Thinlet If?,