Muscle and Brawn Forums

Go Back   Muscle and Brawn Forums > Training > Muscle Building and Bodybuilding

Notices

Muscle Building and Bodybuilding Topics related to muscle building, bodybuilding, including training and fullbody workouts. If you are looking for great advice on gaining muscle this forum is for you.

Old 10-14-2009, 04:58 PM   #1
Mauler97
Mauler97
has no status.
New Brawn
Points: 1,068, Level: 17 Points: 1,068, Level: 17 Points: 1,068, Level: 17
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

My Mood: Goofy
Mauler97 is a dedicated contributorMauler97 is a dedicated contributorMauler97 is a dedicated contributorMauler97 is a dedicated contributorMauler97 is a dedicated contributorMauler97 is a dedicated contributorMauler97 is a dedicated contributorMauler97 is a dedicated contributorMauler97 is a dedicated contributorMauler97 is a dedicated contributorMauler97 is a dedicated contributor
Default Hormone Replacement Cream

Hey guys, I was just at my Chiropractor's office and he has a flyer for this stuff
http://www.nomoreaging.info/
He said he was ordering it for his office and he wanted my opinion on it. My knowledge of this sort of thing is very limited.

It seams too good to be true so it probably is, but what should I tell him?

Thanks
The Spike Diet is my dream come true. 20 years of yo-yo dieting is now at an end, and I am now finally able to follow a plan for the rest of my life that will keep me fit and not deprive myself of the foods I love.

Please visit www.spikediet.com for more information.
Mauler97 is offline   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook
Sponsored Links
Old 10-14-2009, 05:28 PM   #2
BendtheBar
BendtheBar
is getting skinny(ish)
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,504,562, Level: 100 Points: 1,504,562, Level: 100 Points: 1,504,562, Level: 100
Activity: 73% Activity: 73% Activity: 73%

Extreme Mini Golf Champion!Tournaments Won: 6

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
My Mood: Lurking
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Here's the cream page. Any supplement guys have thoughts:

Untitled Document

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is online now   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook
Old 10-14-2009, 06:17 PM   #3
RickB
RickB
has no status.
Max Brawn
Points: 2,802, Level: 32 Points: 2,802, Level: 32 Points: 2,802, Level: 32
Activity: 4% Activity: 4% Activity: 4%

My Mood: Yeehaw
RickB is off to a good startRickB is off to a good startRickB is off to a good startRickB is off to a good start

Geez, wonder if "cut to the chase" means anything to them? I started reading it and gave up trying to find what's in it admittedly before I was half way through it.

My thoughts, if you need that much hype....I'd be skeptical. But I'm a born skeptic. Anybody find that thread of info on that page with what's in it?
RickB is offline   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook
Old 10-14-2009, 06:53 PM   #4
BendtheBar
BendtheBar
is getting skinny(ish)
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,504,562, Level: 100 Points: 1,504,562, Level: 100 Points: 1,504,562, Level: 100

BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

The link I added above has claimed ingredients.

Quote:
Testosterone/DHEA Crème 111$45
100% All-Natural 4oz/120ml

Testosterone is required for a strong libido, regulating and burning fat, maintaining a good muscle mass, increased energy, good bone density, regulating blood sugar, regulating blood pressure and preventing depression. After the age of 25, the testosterone levels in men begin declining at an average of 1.25% per year resulting in sexual organ shrinkage, fat deposits, heart disease, loss of memory, loss of muscle mass as well as a decrease in libido. This specific formula of 5% testosterone crème includes Homeopathic ingredients combined with triple strength herbal extracts and 1% DHEA for the most powerful synergistic complex available in this concentration.

Share with Facebook
Old 10-15-2009, 03:48 AM   #5
beam
beam
back hurting again
Uber Brawn
Points: 3,054, Level: 34 Points: 3,054, Level: 34 Points: 3,054, Level: 34
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

My Mood: Happy
beam is a dedicated contributorbeam is a dedicated contributorbeam is a dedicated contributorbeam is a dedicated contributorbeam is a dedicated contributorbeam is a dedicated contributorbeam is a dedicated contributorbeam is a dedicated contributorbeam is a dedicated contributorbeam is a dedicated contributorbeam is a dedicated contributor

I know that there are good Chiropractors I don't trust 99% of them. I would try a free sample of the gel. I would NOT buy it. If the gel is what it says the FDA would bury him under a prison cell.
beam is offline   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook
Old 10-15-2009, 07:21 AM   #6
BendtheBar
BendtheBar
is getting skinny(ish)
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by beam View Post
I know that there are good Chiropractors I don't trust 99% of them. I would try a free sample of the gel. I would NOT buy it. If the gel is what it says the FDA would bury him under a prison cell.
That's what I'm thinking. Most likely it's just DHEA.

Share with Facebook