Muscle and Brawn Forums

Go Back   Muscle and Brawn Forums > General > General Board

Notices

General Board You can talk about anything here. Life, sports, rants, whatever.

Old 08-25-2014, 08:08 PM   #1
EliteDreams
EliteDreams
Anything worth doing is worth overdoing
Moderation is for cowards
Max Brawn
Points: 12,797, Level: 73 Points: 12,797, Level: 73 Points: 12,797, Level: 73
Activity: 36% Activity: 36% Activity: 36%

Training Exp: Started 5/2/11
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: PRs
Fav Supp: Steak
My Mood: Asleep
EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!
Default Green Beret's letter to politicians

Quote:
"For fear of offending someone to pure political correctness, you stand up for the very people who wish to tear you down...freedom cannot be one sided...it is time to put down that Capri Sun straw before you put your eye out. You have been poking at that hole long enough"

No matter where you stand, please take a few minutes to read this.

http://woundedamericanwarrior.com/ac...PdQP0.facebook

The gates of hell have been unlocked, headstones pushed aside!
EliteDreams is online now   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook
Sponsored Links
Old 08-25-2014, 08:26 PM   #2
SCStrong
SCStrong
blamed it on the dog
Max Brawn
Points: 4,079, Level: 40 Points: 4,079, Level: 40 Points: 4,079, Level: 40
Activity: 23% Activity: 23% Activity: 23%

Training Exp: One more than last year
Training Type: Fullbody
Fav Exercise: The ones that make me cry
Fav Supp: Beer; Milk is for Babies
My Mood: Aggressive
SCStrong is a master memberSCStrong is a master memberSCStrong is a master memberSCStrong is a master memberSCStrong is a master memberSCStrong is a master memberSCStrong is a master memberSCStrong is a master memberSCStrong is a master memberSCStrong is a master memberSCStrong is a master member

Don't who did or did not write ..... but it is spot on!!!

QUOTE:"It is time to unleash the hounds. You have had over a decade of war filled with warriors that would gladly step up and fight. These former service members are battle hardened and ready. More importantly, they understand the game. We stand at the gates, waiting to smite all that is evil in this world. You will not defeat the current evils in this world by playing your political chess games because it is spreading at an alarming rate. Unleash us. Back us. Stand behind us.'
DAMN SKIPPY!!!

1 members found this post helpful.
Share with Facebook
Old 08-26-2014, 09:50 AM   #3
Soldier
Soldier
is judging you.
Max Brawn
Points: 14,510, Level: 78 Points: 14,510, Level: 78 Points: 14,510, Level: 78
Activity: 56% Activity: 56% Activity: 56%

Training Exp: On and off for 17 years.
Training Type: ARGH!!!
Fav Exercise: Bosu kickback pistols
Fav Supp: Crack on a trisket
My Mood: Inspired
Soldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master member

I've got to admit, as an active duty soldier there is a part of me that thinks that we can't let this stand. ISIS is running through these countries with young, unorganized militaries and we are giving them the run of the place. They've started killing Americans now, and fuck that. I don't want to go back to Iraq, and I don't want anything big to "pop off", as we say in the military, because when my 5 years are up I want to move on with my life...

But seriously, no one gets to fuck with Americans citizens. I'll grab my rifle and go over there myself if I need to, even though it isn't my assigned job. We could go over there tomorrow and dessimate ISIS with one arm tied behind our backs, but people don't want any more resources wasted on the same places we've been for so long.

Somewhere there's a line. Evidently decapitating one of our citizens doesn't cross that line, so it is what it is. But if they do cross it? There'll be hell to pay, and I'll gladly give them the bill.

Share with Facebook
Old 08-26-2014, 03:48 PM   #4
bamazav
bamazav
Dog House Training, home of the WalkerDips!Geezers Rule!
Bigger, Stronger, BAMA!
Max Brawn
Points: 26,424, Level: 97 Points: 26,424, Level: 97 Points: 26,424, Level: 97
Activity: 7% Activity: 7% Activity: 7%

Training Exp: 5
Training Type: ARGH!!!
Fav Exercise: Squats
Fav Supp: Deadlifts
My Mood: Amazed
bamazav is a master memberbamazav is a master memberbamazav is a master memberbamazav is a master memberbamazav is a master memberbamazav is a master memberbamazav is a master memberbamazav is a master memberbamazav is a master memberbamazav is a master memberbamazav is a master member

Some of us feel that decapitation of a US Citizen is an act of war and should be dealt with quickly, efficiently and with a display of strength and power. Sadly, that won't happen any time soon. My 2 cents.

2014 100%RAW American Challenge, May 31, 2014:
Squat 292
Bench 176
Deadlift 375 PR
Total - 843 at 50 yrs 199.6 lbs

Shooting for a 900+ total for next meet. (see quote below)

"If there is nothing you can improve on, your standards are too low!" - BAMA Strength Coach Scott Cochran

1Co 9:27 But I discipline my body and keep it under control, lest after preaching to others I myself should be disqualified
bamazav is online now   Reply With Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Share with Facebook
Old 08-26-2014, 07:44 PM   #5
chiroman
chiroman
has no status.
Brawn
Points: 650, Level: 12 Points: 650, Level: 12 Points: 650, Level: 12
Activity: 2% Activity: 2% Activity: 2%

Training Exp: off and on
Training Type: Powerbuilding
My Mood: Cool
chiroman has made some very good postschiroman has made some very good postschiroman has made some very good postschiroman has made some very good postschiroman has made some very good postschiroman has made some very good postschiroman has made some very good postschiroman has made some very good postschiroman has made some very good postschiroman has made some very good postschiroman has made some very good posts

This hits a big fucking chord with me and I think a whole bunch of other people who watch this shit and then are told its our fault because we are offensive.????? There is a time when its time to fight and quite making political hay. American soldiers are the best there is, let them take care of it.
chiroman is offline   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook
Old 08-31-2014, 10:49 AM   #6
EliteDreams
EliteDreams
Anything worth doing is worth overdoing
Moderation is for cowards
Max Brawn
Points: 12,797, Level: 73 Points: 12,797, Level: 73 Points: 12,797, Level: 73
Activity: 36% Activity: 36% Activity: 36%

Training Exp: Started 5/2/11
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: PRs
Fav Supp: Steak
My Mood: Asleep
EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!

Several sources confirm, an ISIS attack on US soil is imminent, most likely at the southwest border. A day or two ago there was a car trying to evade police with that scummy flag waving around. Seems to be several clues in Chicago. Be safe.

The gates of hell have been unlocked, headstones pushed aside!
EliteDreams is online now   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook