Muscle and Brawn Forums

Go Back   Muscle and Brawn Forums > Supplements, Nutrition & Diet > Nutrition, Diet and Supplements

Notices

Nutrition, Diet and Supplements Discuss nutrition, diet, cutting and weight loss. Supplement discussions as well.

Old 09-26-2009, 09:35 PM   #1
rippednmichigan
rippednmichigan
robert@flexfitnessandnutrition.com
Social Media Manager/REP
Max Brawn
Points: 21,598, Level: 92 Points: 21,598, Level: 92 Points: 21,598, Level: 92
Activity: 6% Activity: 6% Activity: 6%

Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Supp: EFX K-Otic Orange Ambush
My Mood: Daring
rippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beast

Default LG Sciences BC+EAA 389 Grams

LG Sciences BC+EAA 389 Grams

Description

BC+EAA: Turbo Charged BCAA's

Are you making this big mistake before training? Amino acids make up the building blocks for muscle, but proper timing and utilization of these nutrients is key to making the most of each workout. Branched Chain Amino Acids, especially Leucine are the first amino acids used to create new muscle and there are many clinical studies showing Leucine and other amino acids being anabolic. The body also needs essential amino acids, which are used to synthesize muscle tissue. BC+EAA is a precise blend of Branched Chain Amino Acids with extra Leucine (the king of all anabolic aminos) along with Hydrolzyed Essential Amino Acids. Finally, we added in a huge helping of L-Glutamine for recovery and general health. This blend is perfect to sip while working out or to slam right after a workout to prevent muscle wasting. The best thing about BC+EAA is that it tastes and mixes great in plain water!

LG Sciences BC+EAA
Price $15.95
List Price $34.99
You Save 54%

Supplement Facts

Serving Size: 11 Grams (3 scoops)
Servings Per Container: 33 Serving + 10% Free

Amount Per Serving

Amino Acid Pool
Branched Chain Amino Acid Blend - 4g 4%
L-Leucine
L-Isoleucine
L-Valine
Hydrolyzed Essential Amino Acids - 4g

Recovery Agent
L-Glutamine - 2g

Other Ingredients
Natural & Artificial Flavor, Natural & Artificial Color, Citric Acid, Xanthan Gum, Acesulfame Potassium, Sucralose, Calcium Citrate

Directions

Put 3 scoops into 12 oz of water and shake or stir well. Enjoy any time additional amino acids are required, especially before training or between meals. Contents may settle, so shake container well before scooping to prevent slight over filling of scoop.
User owns 3x $30 I\'ll Pump You Up cash User owns 1x $20 I\'ll Pump You Up cash

Pure-Potent-Drug Free

http://allamericanefx.com/

Certified Personal Trainer
Training and Nutrition at
www.flexfitnessandnutrition.com

"Take control and push your limits!"
rippednmichigan is offline   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook
Sponsored Links
Old 01-17-2010, 08:07 PM   #2
rippednmichigan
rippednmichigan
robert@flexfitnessandnutrition.com
Social Media Manager/REP
Max Brawn
Points: 21,598, Level: 92 Points: 21,598, Level: 92 Points: 21,598, Level: 92
Activity: 6% Activity: 6% Activity: 6%

Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Supp: EFX K-Otic Orange Ambush
My Mood: Daring
rippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beast

BC+EAA – Hydrolysate Peptides! – Some of you may have heard of a product called Pepto-Pro®. It’s a casein hydrolysate, which kind of defeats the purpose of using casein in the first place, but that’s beside the point. Hydrolysate proteins are a pre-digested peptide, and are an amazing intra-workout supplement. Because they’re pre-digested, your blood can stay in the muscle rather than being diverted to your gut for further digestion. This allows the peptide to be nearly immediately absorbed right from the stomach. – Many people don’t know, but our BC+EAA contains hydrolyzed peptides, both from Whey and Pea sources. With the exception of Pepto-Pro®, very few of our competitors have hydrolyzed peptides in their BCAA products. I believe Intrabolic® is the only one I can think of off the top of my head, and their formula only consists of 30% hydrolyzed peptides, which is pretty weak. Our whey hydrolysate is nearly 100%, and the pea source is about 30%, a great combination for maximal absorption. – The price of BC+EAA can’t be beat either!
User owns 3x $30 I\'ll Pump You Up cash User owns 1x $20 I\'ll Pump You Up cash

Pure-Potent-Drug Free

http://allamericanefx.com/

Certified Personal Trainer
Training and Nutrition at
www.flexfitnessandnutrition.com

"Take control and push your limits!"
rippednmichigan is offline   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook