Muscle and Brawn Forums

Go Back   Muscle and Brawn Forums > Training > Muscle Building and Bodybuilding

Notices

Muscle Building and Bodybuilding Topics related to muscle building, bodybuilding, including training and fullbody workouts. If you are looking for great advice on gaining muscle this forum is for you.

Old 05-03-2013, 08:17 AM   #1
LindenGarcia18
LindenGarcia18
has no status.
Max Brawn
Points: 6,334, Level: 51 Points: 6,334, Level: 51 Points: 6,334, Level: 51
Activity: 31% Activity: 31% Activity: 31%

Training Type: 5x5
Fav Exercise: Dips
My Mood: Happy
LindenGarcia18 is a lifting machineLindenGarcia18 is a lifting machineLindenGarcia18 is a lifting machineLindenGarcia18 is a lifting machineLindenGarcia18 is a lifting machineLindenGarcia18 is a lifting machineLindenGarcia18 is a lifting machineLindenGarcia18 is a lifting machineLindenGarcia18 is a lifting machineLindenGarcia18 is a lifting machineLindenGarcia18 is a lifting machine
Default Attention everyone.

"I just have to stand up for the folks providing help.

I don't think people are looking down on him. I think it's because we keep answering questions and then LG responds a week later asking the same question again. Or questions are asked to try and help and they are glossed over.

Many of the forum members have invested a lot of time on LG. It's more a case right now that they don't feel he isn't respecting the advice being provided, and the time of the folks providing it."

I don't really like the way everyone seems to think I'm some arrogant, know it all, that desregards solid advice thinking I know better.

Remember that every aspect of my program from diet to workout, is based on what you told me.

I put my trust in you, that 5x5, and lots of food would get me the results I wanted.
When everyone else was telling me otherwise.
For me you were the obvious people to trust because you were the most experienced.

http://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/...psfe074af0.jpg

http://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/...ps7390373c.jpg

Click in those links. They're solid proof I listen to you.

Thats the most recent page of the note book I use to write down everything you tell me, so I can refer back to it if I need to.

I get confused about what iv'e asked before, and weather I'm asking the same question I just asked. That isn't me disrespecting what you told me. Thats an OCD suffer, making everything 10x more complicated than it should be, and un nesseserally going into minute deatale.

I havn't done that in ages anyway though.

Iv'e recently asked how I could get through a stall, weather I should ditch my whey protein because its run out, and weather I should rethink me diet now that I'd gained a bit more weight.

All those questions were relevant to where I am now. I'm not going over and over like I did at the beggining.

I have ample respect for your advice, and I DO NOT disregard it. If theres one thing I hate, its been falsly accused of a type of person that I'm not.

If you can tell me recently what it is that I keep asking over, and over, and over again, then fair enough.
LindenGarcia18 is online now   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook
Sponsored Links
Old 05-03-2013, 08:47 AM   #2
leefarley
leefarley
lifts weights in his shed
Max Brawn
Points: 7,042, Level: 55 Points: 7,042, Level: 55 Points: 7,042, Level: 55
Activity: 6% Activity: 6% Activity: 6%

Training Exp: 2
Training Type: Fullbody
Fav Exercise: Benchpress
Fav Supp: protein powder
My Mood: Lurking
leefarley is a master memberleefarley is a master memberleefarley is a master memberleefarley is a master memberleefarley is a master memberleefarley is a master memberleefarley is a master memberleefarley is a master memberleefarley is a master memberleefarley is a master memberleefarley is a master member

linden i dont think you are arrogant or a know it all i just think you dont listen or if you do you over think everything, this lifting thing is pretty simple really it is basic you just dont seem to get it, I'm not being horrible but do you have a learning difficulty ?

Share with Facebook
Old 05-03-2013, 08:49 AM   #3
5kgLifter
5kgLifter
loves teddy bears...
Kettlebells' Angel !!!!
Max Brawn
Points: 23,645, Level: 94 Points: 23,645, Level: 94 Points: 23,645, Level: 94
Activity: 11% Activity: 11% Activity: 11%

Linden has OCD which he's mentioned above.

Share with Facebook
Old 05-03-2013, 08:56 AM   #4
Off Road
Off Road
has no status.
Max Brawn
Points: 17,091, Level: 83 Points: 17,091, Level: 83 Points: 17,091, Level: 83
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

Tournaments Won: 9

Off Road is one with Crom!Off Road is one with Crom!Off Road is one with Crom!Off Road is one with Crom!Off Road is one with Crom!Off Road is one with Crom!Off Road is one with Crom!Off Road is one with Crom!Off Road is one with Crom!Off Road is one with Crom!Off Road is one with Crom!

If we didn't care and want to see you be successful, we'd just ignore you
Off Road is offline   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook
Old 05-03-2013, 08:59 AM   #5
leefarley
leefarley
lifts weights in his shed
Max Brawn
Points: 7,042, Level: 55 Points: 7,042, Level: 55 Points: 7,042, Level: 55
Activity: 6% Activity: 6% Activity: 6%

Training Exp: 2
Training Type: Fullbody
Fav Exercise: Benchpress
Fav Supp: protein powder
My Mood: Lurking
leefarley is a master memberleefarley is a master memberleefarley is a master memberleefarley is a master memberleefarley is a master memberleefarley is a master memberleefarley is a master memberleefarley is a master memberleefarley is a master memberleefarley is a master memberleefarley is a master member

OK i didn't see he was a OCD suffer i apologies, i should of read it more throughly.

Share with Facebook