Muscle and Brawn Forums

Go Back   Muscle and Brawn Forums > Supplements, Nutrition & Diet > Nutrition, Diet and Supplements

Notices

Nutrition, Diet and Supplements Discuss nutrition, diet, cutting and weight loss. Supplement discussions as well.

Old 07-06-2011, 05:58 AM   #11
bb12
bb12
Sexy Beast!
Hulk!
Max Brawn
Points: 7,221, Level: 56 Points: 7,221, Level: 56 Points: 7,221, Level: 56
Activity: 3% Activity: 3% Activity: 3%

My Mood: Inspired
bb12 is a dedicated contributorbb12 is a dedicated contributorbb12 is a dedicated contributorbb12 is a dedicated contributorbb12 is a dedicated contributorbb12 is a dedicated contributorbb12 is a dedicated contributorbb12 is a dedicated contributorbb12 is a dedicated contributorbb12 is a dedicated contributorbb12 is a dedicated contributor

Van Protien in Orange Gatorade or Anabolic Rehab in Orange Gatorade, depending my goal
Instagram: @AAEFX

http://www.aaefx.com

My comments do not necessarily reflect the opinions of All American EFX and they are my own.
bb12 is online now   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook
Sponsored Links
Old 07-06-2011, 06:45 AM   #12
Ryano
Ryano
has no status.
Max Brawn
Points: 6,048, Level: 50 Points: 6,048, Level: 50 Points: 6,048, Level: 50
Activity: 7% Activity: 7% Activity: 7%

Training Exp: 30
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Benchpress
Fav Supp: Buttweiser
Ryano is a master memberRyano is a master memberRyano is a master memberRyano is a master memberRyano is a master memberRyano is a master memberRyano is a master memberRyano is a master memberRyano is a master memberRyano is a master memberRyano is a master member

I actually think that the timing of the PWN is more important than the actual PWN. Get a copy of "Nutrient Timing System" at any book store for about $10-$15. Reads like a textbook, but very informative.

That being said, I try to always drink MHP Blueberry Dark Matter immediately after training, then some combo of protein/carb 1hour after that. I'm sure Anabolic Addiction has a product similiar to Dark Matter. Combo of Waxy Maize, protein & carbs.

Share with Facebook
Old 07-06-2011, 04:00 PM   #13
BendtheBar
BendtheBar
is getting skinny(ish)
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,540,329, Level: 100 Points: 1,540,329, Level: 100 Points: 1,540,329, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Extreme Mini Golf Champion!Tournaments Won: 6

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
My Mood: Lurking
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryano View Post
I actually think that the timing of the PWN is more important than the actual PWN. Get a copy of "Nutrient Timing System" at any book store for about $10-$15. Reads like a textbook, but very informative.
Never heard of that book. This it?

Amazon.com: Nutrient Timing System: The Revolutionary New System That Adds The Missing Dimension To Sports Nutrition : The Dimension Of Time (9781591201465): John, Ph.d. Ivy, Robert Portman: Books Amazon.com: Nutrient Timing System: The Revolutionary New System That Adds The Missing Dimension To Sports Nutrition : The Dimension Of Time (9781591201465): John, Ph.d. Ivy, Robert Portman: Books

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is online now   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook
Old 07-06-2011, 04:33 PM   #14
Ryano
Ryano
has no status.
Max Brawn
Points: 6,048, Level: 50 Points: 6,048, Level: 50 Points: 6,048, Level: 50
Activity: 7% Activity: 7% Activity: 7%

Training Exp: 30
Fav Exercise: Benchpress
Fav Supp: Buttweiser
Ryano is a master memberRyano is a master memberRyano is a master memberRyano is a master memberRyano is a master memberRyano is a master memberRyano is a master memberRyano is a master memberRyano is a master memberRyano is a master memberRyano is a master member

Yep, that's it. That copy has a different cover than mine, but it's the same one. Really dry reading but very informative.

Share with Facebook
Old 07-08-2011, 12:00 PM   #15
therealmarcogalindo
therealmarcogalindo
is training hard .
therealmgalindo
Brawn
Points: 615, Level: 12 Points: 615, Level: 12 Points: 615, Level: 12
Activity: 4% Activity: 4% Activity: 4%

Training Exp: 3 years
Fav Exercise: DEADLIFT.
Fav Supp: Protein.
My Mood: Amused
therealmarcogalindo has made some very good poststherealmarcogalindo has made some very good poststherealmarcogalindo has made some very good poststherealmarcogalindo has made some very good poststherealmarcogalindo has made some very good poststherealmarcogalindo has made some very good poststherealmarcogalindo has made some very good poststherealmarcogalindo has made some very good poststherealmarcogalindo has made some very good poststherealmarcogalindo has made some very good poststherealmarcogalindo has made some very good posts

Heard some things about that book, maybe its time i give it a read.
therealmarcogalindo is offline   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook
Old 06-12-2014, 04:58 AM   #16
Greg B.
Greg B.
Feeling Pumped!
Brawn
Points: 1,462, Level: 21 Points: 1,462, Level: 21 Points: 1,462, Level: 21
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

Training Exp: 6 Years
Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Exercise: Barbell rows
My Mood: Amused
Greg B. has made some quality postsGreg B. has made some quality postsGreg B. has made some quality postsGreg B. has made some quality postsGreg B. has made some quality postsGreg B. has made some quality postsGreg B. has made some quality postsGreg B. has made some quality posts

Since the anabolic window theory has pretty much been disproved, you can have a postworkout drink/meal at any time afterwards, within reason. Its of course best if you can to have a whole food meal, rather than just a protein shake. But for convenience sake or if you don't have whole foods readily available postworkout, then a shake is fine. But no matter the training you do, whether its cardio, abs, weights, or a mix of any, you def need to replenish what you burned during your training at some point post training.

Main Website: http://www.aaefx.com/
YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/allamericanefx
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/AllAmericanEFX
Twitter: @allamericanefx
Instagram: @aaefx

*My comments do not necessarily reflect the opinions of All American EFX and they are my own*
Greg B. is online now   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook