Muscle and Brawn Forums

Go Back   Muscle and Brawn Forums > Supplements, Nutrition & Diet > Nutrition, Diet and Supplements

Notices

Nutrition, Diet and Supplements Discuss nutrition, diet, cutting and weight loss. Supplement discussions as well.

Old 05-14-2011, 08:35 PM   #11
Chillen
Chillen
Current Pic/Nov 30th, 2012: Rocken Lean
Max Brawn
Points: 6,094, Level: 50 Points: 6,094, Level: 50 Points: 6,094, Level: 50
Activity: 8% Activity: 8% Activity: 8%

Training Exp: 5+ years
Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Exercise: Pullup/Bent Over Row
Fav Supp: Feeding the Brain
My Mood: Inspired
Chillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamazav View Post
Cookies? did someone say cookies?

I would love the recipe.
And, we Wooooooooooooosh in and deliver for the brother in the fight:

Chocolate whey powder-Oatmeal Bars (with Natural Peanut Butter)

3/4 cup Splenda or sugar if you prefer(or suite to taste)
2 eggs
2 scoops whey powder
1 cup Natural Peanut Butter (crunchy or creamy, or what is preferred)
1/2 cup "Smart Balance" Butter
3 tsp of veggie oil (makes it moist, has good fats)
1 cup mashed bananas (optional--try without first)
1 teaspoon vanilla extract (real vanilla not the imitation)
1 1/2 cups of flour
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt (optional)
3-4 cups old fashioned oats (or the quick type would work)

Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).

In a large bowl, Stir in Splenda (or sugar), the eggs, whey, vanilla, NPB, oil, Smart balance butter, beating well, and set to one side.

In a separate bowl, sift together (healthy) flour, baking soda and salt. Grab the other bowl, and stir in creamed mixture. Stir in oats. Pour into prepared pan.

Bread style:

I use very small loaf pans and make mini breads out of them (But I would reccommend a 9x5 inch pan (with non stick spray), and then bake about 20 or so minutes (keep an eye on it, its is best when the middle is still a little soft and sort of liquidity. It will cool with a very moist middle. Additionally, enure you put the remaining in a plastic container with an air tight lid.......while hot (You know when it has cooled but is a little warm yet. This tends to keep the inner moist and sort of chewy).......

Cookie style:

Drop just over one tablespoon on a cookie sheet, about 2 inches apart. And, bake about 7 to 9 minutes at 350. Make sure the middle is a little soft (somewhat liquid, but not too much). This keeps in chewy and soft.

There ya go my brotha.

After losing 40+ unwanted lbs:

At 152/154lbs:

At 162-168:
Chillen is online now   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook
Sponsored Links
Old 05-14-2011, 08:38 PM   #12
ElementalVirago
ElementalVirago
is fucking fear in the scaredy hole.
Resident Poop Doctor
Max Brawn
Points: 4,413, Level: 42 Points: 4,413, Level: 42 Points: 4,413, Level: 42
Activity: 2% Activity: 2% Activity: 2%

Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Lard
My Mood: Yeehaw
ElementalVirago is a lifting machineElementalVirago is a lifting machineElementalVirago is a lifting machineElementalVirago is a lifting machineElementalVirago is a lifting machineElementalVirago is a lifting machineElementalVirago is a lifting machineElementalVirago is a lifting machineElementalVirago is a lifting machineElementalVirago is a lifting machineElementalVirago is a lifting machine

I have yet to try the protein pancakes but would like to. I've been getting away from oats (and all grains) lately but when I do eat them, I usually just boil it according to the package instructions, then add protein powder, about 3 egg whites (yes, I eat the egg whites in the oatmeal), a little bit of fruit and some sliced almonds. I've also put it into smoothies right from the container, and it adds a bit of extra filling and texture.

Also these are really really good if anyone is interested: Weekend Cheat Food: Protein Peanut Butter Balls

"If someone tells you something is easy and they can't explain how to do it, it's not easy." --Steve Shaw

ElementalVirago is offline   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook