Muscle and Brawn Forums

Go Back   Muscle and Brawn Forums > General > General Board

Notices

General Board You can talk about anything here. Life, sports, rants, whatever.

Old 09-01-2009, 06:58 PM   #1
Iron Gladiator
Iron Gladiator
has no status.
Uber Brawn
Points: 2,577, Level: 30 Points: 2,577, Level: 30 Points: 2,577, Level: 30
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Iron Gladiator is a dedicated contributorIron Gladiator is a dedicated contributorIron Gladiator is a dedicated contributorIron Gladiator is a dedicated contributorIron Gladiator is a dedicated contributorIron Gladiator is a dedicated contributorIron Gladiator is a dedicated contributorIron Gladiator is a dedicated contributorIron Gladiator is a dedicated contributorIron Gladiator is a dedicated contributorIron Gladiator is a dedicated contributor
Default Anabolic Innovations Glycobol Supplement Review

The main purpose of Anabolic Innovations Glycobol is to increase insulin levels, resulting in muscle growth and strength increases. Product Claims vs. Personal Results Promotes muscle mass, strength and endurance. This product worked very well in the strength and endurance area. Encourages fat loss. I did indeed lose 2 inches off my waist even when on a bulking [...]

More...
Iron Gladiator is offline   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook
Sponsored Links
Old 09-01-2009, 07:12 PM   #2
rippednmichigan
rippednmichigan
robert@flexfitnessandnutrition.com
Social Media Manager/REP
Max Brawn
Points: 22,927, Level: 93 Points: 22,927, Level: 93 Points: 22,927, Level: 93
Activity: 2% Activity: 2% Activity: 2%

Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Supp: EFX K-Otic Orange Ambush
My Mood: Daring
rippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beast

Haven't seen any reviews yet but there is alot of hype going around.
User owns 3x $30 I\'ll Pump You Up cash User owns 1x $20 I\'ll Pump You Up cash

Pure-Potent-Drug Free

http://allamericanefx.com/

Certified Personal Trainer
Training and Nutrition at
www.flexfitnessandnutrition.com

"Take control and push your limits!"
rippednmichigan is offline   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook
Old 09-01-2009, 08:10 PM   #3
bwys61
bwys61
can i get a status
Austin Simply Fit #1
Max Brawn
Points: 9,189, Level: 64 Points: 9,189, Level: 64 Points: 9,189, Level: 64
Activity: 8% Activity: 8% Activity: 8%

Training Exp: 15+
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Squat
Fav Supp: Caffeine
My Mood: Amused
bwys61 is a lifting machinebwys61 is a lifting machinebwys61 is a lifting machinebwys61 is a lifting machinebwys61 is a lifting machinebwys61 is a lifting machinebwys61 is a lifting machinebwys61 is a lifting machinebwys61 is a lifting machinebwys61 is a lifting machinebwys61 is a lifting machine

would like to hear more
bwys61 is offline   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook
Old 09-01-2009, 08:40 PM   #4
BendtheBar
BendtheBar
is getting skinny(ish)
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,522,296, Level: 100 Points: 1,522,296, Level: 100 Points: 1,522,296, Level: 100
Activity: 48% Activity: 48% Activity: 48%

Extreme Mini Golf Champion!Tournaments Won: 6

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
My Mood: Lurking
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Here's the full review:

The main purpose of Anabolic Innovations Glycobol is to increase insulin levels, resulting in muscle growth and strength increases.

Product Claims vs. Personal Results

* Promotes muscle mass, strength and endurance. This product worked very well in the strength and endurance area.

* Encourages fat loss. I did indeed lose 2 inches off my waist even when on a bulking diet

* Improves recovery time by rapid glycogen resynthesis. I had more endurance in the gym, especially in the later sets.

* Provides lasting “pump”, hardness and vascularity. Very, very good in this area. This has a very nice effect on muscle fullness.

* Drives amino acid and creatine uptake into muscle. I stacked this with Kre-Alkalyn and it did seem to work better than last time.

* Increases muscle protein synthesis and inhibits breakdown. I had noticeable size gains.

* Maximizes nutrient utilization. This is tough to tell without a lab test, but I felt like I utilized everything I ate.

* Potent synergism with endogenous endocrine hormones. Once again, this is hard to tell without lab testing.

Strength: The Strength aspect of this product is pretty real. I noticed an increase in competition weights almost immediately upon dosing with my Pre-Workout meal of steel cut oats and scoop of whey. I took 2 caps 90-120 minutes before working out with approx. 50-75G CHO 4-5 times a week.

Endurance: When dosing and partaking in cardio following my one hour weight lifting session, I felt everything was “easier”, had more energy to go longer and recovered better.

Bloating: Usually when I eat high amounts of carbs on a bulk, I get a bloated feeling. With Glycobol, you will not experience consistent bloating. There were some occasions where I did feel bloating but overall this was nonexistent.

Pumps: The food pump you receive from this is pretty nice not to mention taking it Pre-Workout. I would go between 2 caps each larger meal twice a day on workout days and 1 cap on non workout days.

Leaning: This is where Glycobol shines the most. I started this cycle with a 33.5 inch waist and after 30 days I was down to a 31.5 inch waist!! I did not think that would be possible while gaining 5 lbs of lean mass but it is, especially on a bulk.

I’d definitely recommend Glycobol for a Recomp, Bulk or Cut. I think it would even be beneficial for a Post Cycle Therapy due to the antioxidant properties and the strength aspects. I will definitely be picking up a couple of bottles for future use. There isn’t any noticeable fat gain, only muscle, which is a pleasant surprise with the high amount of carbs that you eat with it.

VALUE: 9.3 (I felt that it was priced very well for a product this effective)

EFFECTIVENESS: 9.6 (True, are large part of any supplement is a great diet, but gaining 5 lbs with a non hormonal product in a little over a month is an A+ in my book)

OVERALL: 9.5 (I was very pleased with this product and would recommend it to anyone that is looking to add lean mass or recomp)

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is online now   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook
Old 09-01-2009, 09:09 PM   #5
jwood
jwood
has no status.
Anabolic Addiction Rep
Max Brawn
Points: 22,370, Level: 93 Points: 22,370, Level: 93 Points: 22,370, Level: 93
Activity: 10% Activity: 10% Activity: 10%

Training Exp: 5
Training Type: Strongman
Fav Exercise: Push press
Fav Supp: Razor 8 Blast Powder
My Mood: Aggressive
jwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beast

Sounds pretty good to me, and it also seems to be reasonably priced I am very curious.
jwood is offline   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook
Old 09-01-2009, 09:40 PM   #6
bwys61
bwys61
can i get a status
Austin Simply Fit #1
Max Brawn
Points: 9,189, Level: 64 Points: 9,189, Level: 64 Points: 9,189, Level: 64
Activity: 8% Activity: 8% Activity: 8%

Training Exp: 15+
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Squat
Fav Supp: Caffeine
My Mood: Amused
bwys61 is a lifting machinebwys61 is a lifting machinebwys61 is a lifting machinebwys61 is a lifting machinebwys61 is a lifting machinebwys61 is a lifting machinebwys61 is a lifting machinebwys61 is a lifting machinebwys61 is a lifting machinebwys61 is a lifting machinebwys61 is a lifting machine

would this be on the banned substance list?
bwys61 is offline   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook