Muscle and Brawn Forums

Go Back   Muscle and Brawn Forums > Supplements, Nutrition & Diet > Nutrition, Diet and Supplements

Notices

Nutrition, Diet and Supplements Discuss nutrition, diet, cutting and weight loss. Supplement discussions as well.

Old 05-09-2011, 10:46 AM   #11
BendtheBar
BendtheBar
is getting skinny(ish)
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,351,351, Level: 100 Points: 1,351,351, Level: 100 Points: 1,351,351, Level: 100
Activity: 99% Activity: 99% Activity: 99%

Extreme Mini Golf Champion!Tournaments Won: 6

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
My Mood: Lurking
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Any annoying sides to this stack? Like not sleeping for a week?

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is online now   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook
Sponsored Links
Old 05-09-2011, 10:50 AM   #12
highkick09
highkick09
has no status.
Max Brawn
Points: 3,980, Level: 40 Points: 3,980, Level: 40 Points: 3,980, Level: 40
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

My Mood: Twisted
highkick09 is a dedicated contributorhighkick09 is a dedicated contributorhighkick09 is a dedicated contributorhighkick09 is a dedicated contributorhighkick09 is a dedicated contributorhighkick09 is a dedicated contributorhighkick09 is a dedicated contributorhighkick09 is a dedicated contributorhighkick09 is a dedicated contributorhighkick09 is a dedicated contributorhighkick09 is a dedicated contributor

Help me find the E in the ECA stack, like lists of all the medicines like cough & flu tablets having a hard time trying to choose one!

also how do you take it once you have it all ready to swallow?

Share with Facebook
Old 05-09-2011, 11:30 AM   #13
TitanCT
TitanCT
throwing iron and eating pizza.
Manlet of Malice
Max Brawn
Points: 10,355, Level: 67 Points: 10,355, Level: 67 Points: 10,355, Level: 67
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

My Mood: Aggressive
TitanCT is a master memberTitanCT is a master memberTitanCT is a master memberTitanCT is a master memberTitanCT is a master memberTitanCT is a master memberTitanCT is a master memberTitanCT is a master memberTitanCT is a master memberTitanCT is a master memberTitanCT is a master member

Quote:
Originally Posted by highkick09 View Post
Help me find the E in the ECA stack, like lists of all the medicines like cough & flu tablets having a hard time trying to choose one!
Bronkaid has Ephedrine HCL in it and its dirt cheap.

also how do you take it once you have it all ready to swallow? get your Ephedrine, caffiene, aspirin pills together and drown em down your throat with a glass of water?

no for reals. take your first stack as soon as you wake up, then another 4 hours later.

after 3-4 weeks or when you are used to that twice a day, add a stack...take one as soon as you wake, one 3 hours later, then the last another 3 hours later.
bold

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Learn.Apply.Grow

www.advancedmusclescience.com

ForeRunnerLabs
www.forerunnerlabs.com/

The Lab
www.advancedmusclesciencelab.com//

"Abs on a skinny guy are like big boobs on a fat chick - they don't count." -Shelby Starnes
TitanCT is offline   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook
Old 05-09-2011, 11:32 AM   #14
TitanCT
TitanCT
throwing iron and eating pizza.
Manlet of Malice
Max Brawn
Points: 10,355, Level: 67 Points: 10,355, Level: 67 Points: 10,355, Level: 67
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

My Mood: Aggressive
TitanCT is a master memberTitanCT is a master memberTitanCT is a master memberTitanCT is a master memberTitanCT is a master memberTitanCT is a master memberTitanCT is a master memberTitanCT is a master memberTitanCT is a master memberTitanCT is a master memberTitanCT is a master member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BendtheBar View Post
ive had some emotional sides 3+ stacks a day....when i start feeling that i jump off and let my body reset. 3+ stacks can cause insomnia too...other than, ive noticed nothing.

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Learn.Apply.Grow

www.advancedmusclescience.com

ForeRunnerLabs
www.forerunnerlabs.com/

The Lab
www.advancedmusclesciencelab.com//

"Abs on a skinny guy are like big boobs on a fat chick - they don't count." -Shelby Starnes
TitanCT is offline   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook
Old 10-08-2011, 01:32 AM   #15
polak
polak
belugaing nits
Brawn
Points: 381, Level: 7 Points: 381, Level: 7 Points: 381, Level: 7
Activity: 3% Activity: 3% Activity: 3%

polak is off to a bad start

Quote:
Originally Posted by BendtheBar View Post
man when i was a fatty i did so many EC stacks and i love them honestly.

@op i dont get why you would do homemade? im not a chemist or a doctor but one reason i was picky with the ephedrine i bought was because i wanted it as basic as possible i didnt want it to have guaifenesin(reduces flem when have flu). Also you can buy Ephedrine DIRT cheap so saving money not issue.

@bendthebar EC has 1 bad side to it but sleeping isnt an issue because if you time your last dosage it wears off by time you sleep. The worst thing i experienced was after long period of EC taking it 3x-4x a day for a month was when you wake up you feel like you had a hangover you have worse headache and feel like absolute poo untill you take EC again. You get chest pains too but i just ignored them prob retarded.

but honestly EC > clen the sides from clen are hell compared to EC btw prob leave out the asprin from everyday use can get stomach ulsers unless you buy the right asprin google it.

Last edited by polak; 10-08-2011 at 01:34 AM.
polak is offline   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook
Old 10-08-2011, 02:32 AM   #16
Pull14
Pull14
has no status.
Max Brawn
Points: 3,581, Level: 37 Points: 3,581, Level: 37 Points: 3,581, Level: 37
Activity: 4% Activity: 4% Activity: 4%

Training Type: Fullbody
Pull14 is a lifting machinePull14 is a lifting machinePull14 is a lifting machinePull14 is a lifting machinePull14 is a lifting machinePull14 is a lifting machinePull14 is a lifting machinePull14 is a lifting machinePull14 is a lifting machinePull14 is a lifting machinePull14 is a lifting machine

Quote:
Originally Posted by polak View Post
@op i dont get why you would do homemade? im not a chemist or a doctor but one reason i was picky with the ephedrine i bought was because i wanted it as basic as possible i didnt want it to have guaifenesin(reduces flem when have flu). Also you can buy Ephedrine DIRT cheap so saving money not issue.
Not sure of your location but here in the States, in addition to a few other countries, ephedrine is tightly regulated/monitored. You can't purchase the raw ingredient and it is banned from supplements. Only way to purchase it legally is through decongestant-based meds... this is where I assume the "homemade" comes into play (combining the 3).

Another option to look at could also be geranamine/1,3-dimethylamylamine. Most raw-bulk supplement suppliers sell it, dirt cheap, and comparable to ephedrine.
Pull14 is offline   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook
Old 10-08-2011, 04:33 AM   #17
polak
polak
belugaing nits
Brawn
Points: 381, Level: 7 Points: 381, Level: 7 Points: 381, Level: 7
Activity: 3% Activity: 3% Activity: 3%

polak is off to a bad start

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pull14 View Post
Not sure of your location but here in the States, in addition to a few other countries, ephedrine is tightly regulated/monitored. You can't purchase the raw ingredient and it is banned from supplements. Only way to purchase it legally is through decongestant-based meds... this is where I assume the "homemade" comes into play (combining the 3).

Another option to look at could also be geranamine/1,3-dimethylamylamine. Most raw-bulk supplement suppliers sell it, dirt cheap, and comparable to ephedrine.
im from Australia but i hear canada is pretty easy going if you know what i mean.

will do some reading on geranamine/1,3-dimethylamylaminefsfsdffasrollllll thnx but something about EC makes it crash hunger which i liked prob just caffeine ><
polak is offline   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook
Old 10-08-2011, 07:56 AM   #18
Soldier
Soldier
gets crabby on low carb days.
Max Brawn
Points: 11,718, Level: 71 Points: 11,718, Level: 71 Points: 11,718, Level: 71
Activity: 50% Activity: 50% Activity: 50%

Training Exp: On and off for 15 years.
Training Type: ARGH!!!
Fav Exercise: Bosu kickback pistols
Fav Supp: Crack on a trisket
My Mood: Doubtful
Soldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master member

I've used an EC stack with bronkaid and caffiene pills before, with good results. Definitely some appetite suppresing tendencies. For the first couple days I was jittery, but after that it wasn't an issue. Even sleeping wasn't an issue when I took my last dose right after work and no more after that.

Hell, I may go grab some more now for my cut.
Deadlift- 515
Total- 1295
Soldier is online now   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook
Old 10-08-2011, 08:07 AM   #19
BendtheBar
BendtheBar
is getting skinny(ish)
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,351,351, Level: 100 Points: 1,351,351, Level: 100 Points: 1,351,351, Level: 100
Activity: 99% Activity: 99% Activity: 99%

Extreme Mini Golf Champion!Tournaments Won: 6

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
My Mood: Lurking
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Bronkaid is the way to go in the states, from what I hear.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is online now   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook
Old 10-08-2011, 08:23 AM   #20
Chillen
Chillen
Current Pic/Nov 30th, 2012: Rocken Lean
Max Brawn
Points: 6,091, Level: 50 Points: 6,091, Level: 50 Points: 6,091, Level: 50
Activity: 8% Activity: 8% Activity: 8%

Training Exp: 5+ years
Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Exercise: Pullup/Bent Over Row
Fav Supp: Feeding the Brain
My Mood: Inspired
Chillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master member

Quote:
Originally Posted by highkick09 View Post
was looking about & thought how about people looking to cut use a home made stack instead of spending 40-100 pound a bottle.

for excample: Do-Do ChestEze - 9 Tablets - Boots
get your Ephedrine Hydrochloride Ph Eur 18.31mg.

Caffine easy to buy consume 200mg

then finally 15mg aspirin

Whats your view on this & doing a ECA stack. Well if anyone has ever did a ECA stack
Never tried it. As with most stimulants, it can have its "benefit properties", whether its necessary is another issue.

I have a different view (probably from most on supplements--dependent on what we are discussing), but I just don't like adding "certain" supplements, when one's body (has proven to be normal in hormones, etc, etc), and basically healthy. With this in mind, nothing short of manipulating the macro nutrients, calories, and exercise won't take care of. Like with most things that attempt to aide--certain elements of the complicated metabolism (such as the ECA stack), it will only aide one (potentially) if one's dietary perimeters are in check, and has control of their mouth (eating habits, no disrespect intended).

What makes you think you may need this in this first place? Have you tried dieting for any length of time. If so, what were the results, and what were you doing with your diet configuration? How much to lose, and what is the length of time you want to lose this in?

After losing 40+ unwanted lbs:

At 152/154lbs:

At 162-168:

Last edited by Chillen; 10-08-2011 at 08:30 AM.
Chillen is online now   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook