Muscle and Brawn Forums

Go Back   Muscle and Brawn Forums > Supplements, Nutrition & Diet > Nutrition, Diet and Supplements > Supplement Logs

Notices

Supplement Logs Roll your supplement logs here.

Old 01-19-2011, 11:53 AM   #1
PCT
PCT
needs to get shredded
Max Brawn
Points: 4,446, Level: 42 Points: 4,446, Level: 42 Points: 4,446, Level: 42
Activity: 19% Activity: 19% Activity: 19%

Training Exp: 5.75 years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: DB Presses
Fav Supp: Purus Labs Amino.D
My Mood: Blah
PCT is a dedicated contributorPCT is a dedicated contributorPCT is a dedicated contributorPCT is a dedicated contributorPCT is a dedicated contributorPCT is a dedicated contributorPCT is a dedicated contributorPCT is a dedicated contributorPCT is a dedicated contributorPCT is a dedicated contributorPCT is a dedicated contributor
Default PCT's Anabolic Rehad Log

I would Like to thank ripped for giving me the chance to log this prouct...

Initial Review:

Mixability: 10/10

saw no issue with mixing...mixed with a scoop of protein and scoop of maltodextrin post workout

Profile: 10/10

very impressed with the ingredients... was not expecting so much

Taste: 0/10

they do warn you to mix with some juice... taste isnt a factor if this really works... kinda leaves a long after taste... 10 minutes at most

Effects: 10/10

I felt the beta-al kick in within 10 minutes... and lasted for a good 20 minutes

I will be dosing only post workout

I had a leg/bicep workout before my first dose... 1 hr training time... i was pretty sore all over going into this workout... fill really good this morning... eating at a 500+ cal defecit so I have been getting sore alot latelly... will reveiw tomorrow to see If i have any late DOMS...
PCT is offline   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook
Sponsored Links
Old 01-19-2011, 12:12 PM   #2
rippednmichigan
rippednmichigan
robert@flexfitnessandnutrition.com
Social Media Manager/REP
Max Brawn
Points: 22,927, Level: 93 Points: 22,927, Level: 93 Points: 22,927, Level: 93
Activity: 2% Activity: 2% Activity: 2%

Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Supp: EFX K-Otic Orange Ambush
My Mood: Daring
rippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beast

Cool glad to see you got this. If diet allows fir simple carbs like gatorade try mixing it with that. The taste is awesome!
User owns 3x $30 I\'ll Pump You Up cash User owns 1x $20 I\'ll Pump You Up cash
rippednmichigan is offline   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook
Old 01-19-2011, 01:38 PM   #3
PCT
PCT
needs to get shredded
Max Brawn

PCT is a dedicated contributorPCT is a dedicated contributorPCT is a dedicated contributorPCT is a dedicated contributorPCT is a dedicated contributorPCT is a dedicated contributorPCT is a dedicated contributorPCT is a dedicated contributorPCT is a dedicated contributorPCT is a dedicated contributorPCT is a dedicated contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by rippednmichigan View Post
Cool glad to see you got this. If diet allows fir simple carbs like gatorade try mixing it with that. The taste is awesome!
yeah i could fit some in post workout... will get some today and try after tomorrows workout... i loves the lime and limes lol...

Note: noticing some soreness in my hammies right now... will see how that goes

Share with Facebook
Old 01-20-2011, 11:20 AM   #4
PCT
PCT
needs to get shredded
Max Brawn

legs are soooo sore this morning... would expect that after a 3 mile run mondat night and a volume leg day yesterday... hammies are fried... havent had soreness in them like this before... this is what i did for hammies the other day... swapped in and out with quad movements every other exrcise but will only list the hammie work

SLDL from box touching the feet each rep: 2x135x20
Hyperextensions: 2xBWx20
Leg Curl: 2x80x20

Its crazy how much damage this did... the reps were with great slow form so that may have been effective in traing this muscle... will keep that in mind for the future hamstring exercises...

got a high volume chest, delt, tri workout tonight... gonna need AR to help with repairin' these muskulz

Share with Facebook
Old 01-21-2011, 10:58 AM   #5
PCT
PCT
needs to get shredded
Max Brawn

Hammies still sore but was expected after the carnage i put them through on monday and tuesday... quads feeling god though

Took 2 tbsp of ananbolic rehad postworkout last night right... picked up some gaterade as ripped suggested... drank half with my workout then mixed 50/50 with water and added the AR... 32 oz would mask the after taste really well...

shoulders are a bit sore this morning but expexted after doing chest, houlders, and triceps in one workout... but on a good not my chest and tri's feel more fatigued than sore

Share with Facebook
Old 01-21-2011, 11:19 AM   #6
rippednmichigan
rippednmichigan
Social Media Manager/REP
Max Brawn

rippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beast

Nice work PCT, your def putting in the work bro! As you continue to use the Rehab it will help with the doms more. If you feel the one dose isn't working that well try taking another dose pre bed.

Share with Facebook
Old 01-21-2011, 12:00 PM   #7
PCT
PCT
needs to get shredded
Max Brawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by rippednmichigan View Post
Nice work PCT, your def putting in the work bro! As you continue to use the Rehab it will help with the doms more. If you feel the one dose isn't working that well try taking another dose pre bed.
was thinking about doing this on atleast nontraining days.... gonna give it a week though

Share with Facebook
Old 01-24-2011, 11:42 AM   #8
PCT
PCT
needs to get shredded
Max Brawn

Mixed AR with 1 package of powerbar recovery lemon lime mix, 1 cup sprite, & a bottle of berry flavored green tea on saturday nighht after a back, bicep, abs workout.... couldnt taste the ar at all...

still exp. DOMS but i think its due to the constant fascia stretching that i am really not use to...

probally pick up another anabolic product some time soon... any suggestions?

Share with Facebook
Old 01-25-2011, 11:10 AM   #9
PCT
PCT
needs to get shredded
Max Brawn

took two table spoons of AR postworkout and mixed water/powerbar mix... covered up just fine with this.... not sore at all this morning... volume was lower than normal aswell

Share with Facebook
Old 01-25-2011, 02:17 PM   #10
rippednmichigan
rippednmichigan
Social Media Manager/REP
Max Brawn

Sorry I've been busy as fawk big dawg, my personal favs on a top 3 from AA are

1. Mass Addiction Amplified- excellent and under rated t_booster all the feedback on this is purely good.

2. Rehab
3. MFV

Share with Facebook