Muscle and Brawn Forums

Go Back   Muscle and Brawn Forums > Supplements, Nutrition & Diet > Nutrition, Diet and Supplements > Supplement Logs

Notices

Supplement Logs Roll your supplement logs here.

Old 12-02-2010, 08:19 AM   #1
Bodybygamma
Bodybygamma
No B.S. approach
Strongman/Powerlifter
Max Brawn
Points: 13,632, Level: 75 Points: 13,632, Level: 75 Points: 13,632, Level: 75
Activity: 5% Activity: 5% Activity: 5%

Training Exp: 3+years PL/SM Comps
Training Type: SFW!
Fav Exercise: DEATH-LIFT
Fav Supp: Muscle-Juice/MonsterRehab
My Mood: Aggressive
Bodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master member

Default K-Otic & Pain! Bodybygamma's Supplement Log

[IMG][/IMG]

Here is a link to my normal training log to see where my lifts were at when I started here at muscleandbrawn and to see where I am now: http://muscleandbrawn.com/forums/tra...ammas-log.html

I was supposed to get K-Otic on Monday(Nov.29), which would have been great because I was under the weather this past thanksgiving weekend and was looking for an edge...BUT ALAS THE FED EX PERSON decided to come when I was in the shower and deprive me of everlasting energy and strength.

However I received my K-Otic the following day Tuesday(Nov.30) no problem, and tryed it out for the first time on Wednesday (December 1).

I have been really busy and in a rush but ALAS the WAIT IS OVER! And I am ready to get this log up and running full force so here it goes:

Last edited by Bodybygamma; 12-02-2010 at 09:05 AM. Reason: Pictures are badass
Bodybygamma is offline   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook
Sponsored Links
Old 12-02-2010, 08:24 AM   #2
rippednmichigan
rippednmichigan
robert@flexfitnessandnutrition.com
Social Media Manager/REP
Max Brawn
Points: 21,598, Level: 92 Points: 21,598, Level: 92 Points: 21,598, Level: 92
Activity: 6% Activity: 6% Activity: 6%

Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Supp: EFX K-Otic Orange Ambush
My Mood: Daring
rippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beast

PR city hit it hard BBG!
User owns 3x $30 I\'ll Pump You Up cash User owns 1x $20 I\'ll Pump You Up cash
rippednmichigan is offline   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook
Old 12-02-2010, 08:51 AM   #3
Bodybygamma
Bodybygamma
No B.S. approach
Strongman/Powerlifter
Max Brawn

Bodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master member

Default Wednesday December 1 2010

FOOD WISE
In the morning I ate grilled cheese(2pieces white cheese/2slices bread) with 5slices of ham (cold cut). Hero sized bread toasted with margarine.

Had to eat my dinner at the gym due to some circumstances that forced me to rush on through. Ate 2 big pieces of seasoned minute steak with some rice and red beans, delicious. Downed my prescribed 1scoop, 10oz's of water with my gym dinner, and waited about 15-20 minutes before benching.

After gym dinner ate at Wendy's 2double stacks & crispy chicken sandwiches.

Bodyweight miraculously is holding around 250lbs.

Today wasn't really an on day for me, I normally eat oatmeal but I was running late the whole day and just off beat. I might have had a little more food but was too much in a rush to count. I am more a training orientated person anyway,as long as I don't starve and I eat I am good to go.

TASTE WISE- I was a little confused the normal after taste came first but quickly dissipated so it was like with in the course of 5 seconds, bitter-sweet-gone, which I appreciated since I almost chug everything I drink down. Got the fruit punch variant but it came out pink like bubble gum medicine, but I love or at least used to love bubble gum medicine! I have a feeling that if I mix it with some fruit punch gatorade it is going to taste amazing.

TRAINING WISE

Competition Bench Press
225x3
255x2
285x6(3with a long pause/3with a short pause)*Pause Pr.

*Added 2chains(40lbs) so it because 325@the top and did singles

285+2chains(325)x 1x3sets

~Alternated the grip each set, pinkies on outer rings,ring finger on outer rings(worst set) & pinkies just inside outer rings(medium grip & best set)

Barbell Strict Press
135x3
185x3
135x6
185x3
135x8

Incline Db Flyes (20lbs Versus infinity)

This was a deload week but I really didn't deload on my weights with the bench press, just pretty much everything else. Cut down the auxiliary work,& cut out the speed/dynamic bench work off the other days.

FINAL THOUGHTS on K-OTIC so far:

I like that the serving size is small, one scoop only on training days so I am good to go. No bathroom visits. I felt like such crap yesterday before hand that it is too soon to say I felt great on K-Otic but I did everything I had to do and some how survived and pretty sure that was because of K-Otic.

Looking forward to re-trying it out this Friday also a De-load week, and more so Monday when I am back on the war path full force!

Share with Facebook
Old 12-02-2010, 01:55 PM   #4
Eric Broser
Eric Broser
chill
Brawn
Points: 2,145, Level: 27 Points: 2,145, Level: 27 Points: 2,145, Level: 27
Activity: 6% Activity: 6% Activity: 6%

My Mood: Busy
Eric Broser is a lifting machineEric Broser is a lifting machineEric Broser is a lifting machineEric Broser is a lifting machineEric Broser is a lifting machineEric Broser is a lifting machineEric Broser is a lifting machineEric Broser is a lifting machineEric Broser is a lifting machineEric Broser is a lifting machineEric Broser is a lifting machine

Here we go
-Online Trainer and Contest Prep Coach (inquire by PM)
-Creator and Pioneer of the P/RR/S and FD/FS Training Systems

www.pni-online.com
www.broserbuilt.com

www.alphamaleadvancedworkouts.com

Eric Broser is offline   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook
Old 12-02-2010, 03:26 PM   #5
Rich Knapp
Rich Knapp
100% Natural Bodybuilder
Wheelchair Pro
Max Brawn
Points: 27,020, Level: 97 Points: 27,020, Level: 97 Points: 27,020, Level: 97
Activity: 3% Activity: 3% Activity: 3%

Training Exp: > 13 years
Fav Supp: AAEFX's whole line.
My Mood: Lurking
Rich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master member

Rich Knapp is offline   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook
Old 12-04-2010, 12:26 AM   #6
Bodybygamma
Bodybygamma
No B.S. approach
Strongman/Powerlifter
Max Brawn

Default Friday December 3 2010 Deload

Sumo Deadlifts (Technique Work)
145x5
235x5
285x5
325x5
375x5
415x5
465x5Pr
PR(by 2reps)*Cleanest I ever did these also

Reverse Light Band Concentric Good Mornings
145x5
195x5
235x5
285x5
325x5
375x5
415x5*did 3 then decided to do 2 more and Smoked the PR!

Quick Sets of :

Reverse Hyper Extensions 10 slow reps/10second hold
Seated Calf Raised/Standing Calve Raises

Rolled out on a foam roller on a bench

*Felt the K-Otic keep my endurance on. I felt tired before the lift but felt great during the lifting. Was burnt out today as well but set some really nice PRS on a deload day which is amazing. Woke up late and only had one meal 3pieces of breaded steak and rice/beans so the K-otic definatley held me over.

I feel it kills the fatigue, also my muscles don't seem as sore as usual. Too soon to say for sure, and I am waiting about a week before I start rating the product, since I want to really see it work on my next heavy couple of weeks.

No jitters, no crazed amps for me, just there when you need it, which is good. Its like a ninja comes out and gives your a spot to hit another rep or 2. Felt if this wasn't a deload I could have surpassed the % of weights and the reps.

Share with Facebook
Old 12-04-2010, 10:41 AM   #7
Rich Knapp
Rich Knapp
100% Natural Bodybuilder
Wheelchair Pro
Max Brawn

Rich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master member

First let me say great job.
Next: I'm a big coffee drinker and this is the way it hits me also. Even when I THINK I'm tired I just keep pushing and have the performance as if its my first set. This = more work, more fiber damage, and most of all as we know triggered growth.

again great job.

Share with Facebook
Old 12-07-2010, 03:59 AM   #8
Bodybygamma
Bodybygamma
No B.S. approach
Strongman/Powerlifter
Max Brawn

Default Monday December 6 2010

Cambered Bar 15inch Box Squats Vs Orange Light Bands

145+BTx 2x3sets
195+BTx 2x3sets
235+BTx 2x3sets
285+BTx 2x3sets
325+BTx 2x2sets*Pr
~Felt pretty challenging, only wore my light rehband belt to get in more core work and did a crap load of medicine ball torso twists before hand...long story

Speed Pulls Vs Quaded *Minis(Jump Strech)*225~lbs tension@top
145+BTx 1x3sets
195+BTx 1x3sets
235+BTx 1x3sets
285+BTx 2x2sets
285+BTx 3x1set*Pr? definitely smoked it
~Even with my light belt I smoked every set. Used to deadlift without a belt ages ago and always felt my form was better, nothings changed

Busy and Frantic day today. Writing up a lot of final papers to which I have completed an accumulation of 12+ in total so far with about a collective 8more to go give or take. Everything is withing my reach, all my goals are do-able and I am in control even when I am not. If anyone cares for the diet I can most it on more detail upon request as I tend to remember everything I eat, just too busy and tired to list at the moment.

Once again a tough day where my "PEPTO WITH A KICK" helped me through some tough sets and made me feel like pushing myself a little harder then I would normally on a speed day, especially after a tough de-load week, one of the toughest were I actually set pr's and trained really harded.

Pushing myself to peak around December 20th and 22nd when I plan to Max Out my 2nd predicted attempts for my Powerlifting Meet Jan 29, 2010 as well as work past my 3rd attempts in reverse monster/mini bands and chains.I will then have a de-load until New Years Day, Jan2,2011 I resume heavy hard training.

K-Otic is working pretty well for me so far, no bathroom problems, and no real extra restlessness for me,then again I can be a chronic insomniac from time to time but that is partially because of my hectic school schedule at the moment as well.Already used to the tasted, each time so far taking it, I have drank it down with food which didn't bother me at all, so far so good. Looking forward to seeing how it helps me get through these progressively harder weeks of training to which when I max out and peak I will give it an official and formal rating and review to the notable Pr's I have achieved while running this log

Share with Facebook
Old 12-09-2010, 01:56 AM   #9
Bodybygamma
Bodybygamma
No B.S. approach
Strongman/Powerlifter
Max Brawn

Default Wednesday December 8, 2010

Bench Press
235x3*Pauses
265x3*Pauses
305x4*(first rep Paused)
~Failed the 5th set, lower back was pretty jacked and when I arched to get a little leg drive I was in too much pain to lock out.

*Added 2chains(40lbs) so it because 325@the top and did singles
305+2chains(345)x 1x2sets* Done with Pauses
~Missed a 3rd set just at lockout again because of the arch issues.

Over all I just feel I will wear my powerlifting belt even on speed day to prevent this type of thing from happening, also I been swamped with final papers and did not have sufficient sleep or food today.

Also pausing on the bench press and keeping my butt on the bench is really really hard. I was also not as focused as I should be because of "chain gang" riff raff around the bench press making me want to rush threw my sets and not be around them.

Incline Db Press
55x5
65x5
75x5
85x5
100x6*Possible Pr

Felt great for these, toyed around with db snatches tried to clean and press the 100lbs in both hands at the same time but was just to burned out. In hindsight I did ok today and am pushing to hard.

If it was not for the K-OTIC I would have performed less then average. While not a bad day, It could have gone a little better. Next stop Friday where I will have plenty of rest, food in me and focus to SFW!

Share with Facebook
Old 12-09-2010, 06:42 PM   #10
Rich Knapp
Rich Knapp
100% Natural Bodybuilder
Wheelchair Pro
Max Brawn

We have a few chain gang riff raff at our gym also.

Share with Facebook