Muscle and Brawn Forums

Go Back   Muscle and Brawn Forums > Supplements, Nutrition & Diet > Nutrition, Diet and Supplements > Supplement Logs

Notices

Supplement Logs Roll your supplement logs here.

Old 12-26-2010, 06:32 PM   #21
dmaipa
dmaipa
focused and ready
Living in the Shadows
Max Brawn
Points: 12,684, Level: 73 Points: 12,684, Level: 73 Points: 12,684, Level: 73
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Supp: Food
My Mood: Inspired
dmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machine

Coming up on probably my last week of K-Otic. K-Otic has really given me that extra energy i need to push through my workouts especially on being on a cutting diet with very little carbs.

I've gotten used to the taste of it. The two guys who also are trying it out told me the other day that they really like how K-Otic is working for them and they like that the doses are very small compared to other pre-workout supps and still pack a good kick in it.

THE AIPA PROJECT | HAWAII FITNESS AND AWESOME KU LIFESTYLE BLOG

Youtube Channel: THE AIPA PROJECT

Twitter, Instagram, Facebook: @theaipaproject
dmaipa is offline   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook
Sponsored Links
Old 12-26-2010, 07:13 PM   #22
gaspers04
gaspers04
is "Thickneck McBenchpress"
Max Brawn
Points: 16,929, Level: 83 Points: 16,929, Level: 83 Points: 16,929, Level: 83
Activity: 9% Activity: 9% Activity: 9%

Training Exp: 20 yrs.
Training Type: Westside
Fav Exercise: All of Them! Bench, hehe.
My Mood: Brooding
gaspers04 is a master membergaspers04 is a master membergaspers04 is a master membergaspers04 is a master membergaspers04 is a master membergaspers04 is a master membergaspers04 is a master membergaspers04 is a master membergaspers04 is a master membergaspers04 is a master membergaspers04 is a master member

Great job at logging D!

Supplements
M & S's Isofuel Chocolate, MGN's Dextrose,Universal's Beef Aminos and AAEFX's Kre-Alkalyn.
gaspers04 is online now   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook
Old 12-26-2010, 07:32 PM   #23
rippednmichigan
rippednmichigan
robert@flexfitnessandnutrition.com
Social Media Manager/REP
Max Brawn
Points: 22,927, Level: 93 Points: 22,927, Level: 93 Points: 22,927, Level: 93
Activity: 2% Activity: 2% Activity: 2%

Fav Supp: EFX K-Otic Orange Ambush
My Mood: Daring
rippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beast

Good stuff D!
User owns 3x $30 I\'ll Pump You Up cash User owns 1x $20 I\'ll Pump You Up cash

Pure-Potent-Drug Free

http://allamericanefx.com/

Certified Personal Trainer
Training and Nutrition at
www.flexfitnessandnutrition.com

"Take control and push your limits!"
rippednmichigan is offline   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook
Old 12-29-2010, 11:01 PM   #24
Eric Broser
Eric Broser
chill
Brawn
Points: 2,145, Level: 27 Points: 2,145, Level: 27 Points: 2,145, Level: 27
Activity: 6% Activity: 6% Activity: 6%

My Mood: Busy
Eric Broser is a lifting machineEric Broser is a lifting machineEric Broser is a lifting machineEric Broser is a lifting machineEric Broser is a lifting machineEric Broser is a lifting machineEric Broser is a lifting machineEric Broser is a lifting machineEric Broser is a lifting machineEric Broser is a lifting machineEric Broser is a lifting machine

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmaipa View Post
Coming up on probably my last week of K-Otic. K-Otic has really given me that extra energy i need to push through my workouts especially on being on a cutting diet with very little carbs.

I've gotten used to the taste of it. The two guys who also are trying it out told me the other day that they really like how K-Otic is working for them and they like that the doses are very small compared to other pre-workout supps and still pack a good kick in it.
Very cool bro! So happy to read this!
-Online Trainer and Contest Prep Coach (inquire by PM)
-Creator and Pioneer of the P/RR/S and FD/FS Training Systems

www.pni-online.com
www.broserbuilt.com

www.alphamaleadvancedworkouts.com

Eric Broser is offline   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook
Old 01-02-2011, 07:31 PM   #25
dmaipa
dmaipa
focused and ready
Living in the Shadows
Max Brawn

dmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machine

sad to say that tomorrow will be my last day on K-OTIC, but its for LEG DAY! perfect timing..im going to need it! K-OTIC has continued to give me great energy levels and pumps..even after my workouts im drained, but then as im on my cardio i feel like a second boost of energy. This is a great product and the two guys that are also using has been telling me they are getting great results from it. They may be checking out this site sometime because they are also interested in TEST CHARGE..i never tried it yet but the logs on here say they are having solid results.

I'll be giving a full review of this product this week..but be looking forward to great stuff!

Share with Facebook
Old 01-02-2011, 07:36 PM   #26
Rich Knapp
Rich Knapp
100% Natural Bodybuilder
Wheelchair Pro
Max Brawn
Points: 27,020, Level: 97 Points: 27,020, Level: 97 Points: 27,020, Level: 97
Activity: 3% Activity: 3% Activity: 3%

Training Exp: > 13 years
Fav Supp: AAEFX's whole line.
My Mood: Lurking
Rich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master member

Thank you d for taking the time to be a logger. I look forward to reading your final review.
Rich Knapp is offline   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook
Old 01-03-2011, 12:35 AM   #27
Eric Broser
Eric Broser
chill
Brawn

Eric Broser is a lifting machineEric Broser is a lifting machineEric Broser is a lifting machineEric Broser is a lifting machineEric Broser is a lifting machineEric Broser is a lifting machineEric Broser is a lifting machineEric Broser is a lifting machineEric Broser is a lifting machineEric Broser is a lifting machineEric Broser is a lifting machine

Quote:
sad to say that tomorrow will be my last day on K-OTIC, but its for LEG DAY! perfect timing..im going to need it! K-OTIC has continued to give me great energy levels and pumps..even after my workouts im drained, but then as im on my cardio i feel like a second boost of energy. This is a great product and the two guys that are also using has been telling me they are getting great results from it. They may be checking out this site sometime because they are also interested in TEST CHARGE..i never tried it yet but the logs on here say they are having solid results.

I'll be giving a full review of this product this week..but be looking forward to great stuff!
Thanks buddy! Can't wait for the final review!

www.pni-online.com
www.broserbuilt.com

Share with Facebook
Old 01-08-2011, 02:09 PM   #28
dmaipa
dmaipa
focused and ready
Living in the Shadows
Max Brawn

Final Review:

I was excited to keep a log of AAEFX - K-OTIC. I first saw it being used by Rich Knapp aka "Freak on Wheels" in his log. I follow his training log on Muscle and Brawn's forum and he was mentioning great things about K-OTIC. I've used many pre-workout supps, yes, you can call me a stimulant addict. I read about K-OTIC, and I liked the small dosage and the fact that it would last me 32 workouts. The product also mentioned that there will be no crash. I've experienced crashes before from pre-workout supps, and never want to feel like that again despite the fact I killed it in the gym. When there was an opportunity to be chosed to keep a log for AAEFX on Muscle and Brawn's forum, I jumped at the chance. I applied for the log and was then very excited when chosen.

I received my K-OTIC towards the end of November. I was getting ready to head out for the gym when the box came. Talk about perfect timing. I took the one scoop and mixed it with water. My first impression of it was, "Pepto Bismol". That's all I could think about when I saw it. The taste was much better than it looked but it was still Pepto Bismol in my mind. I chugged it down and headed out to my first workout. Within in minutes, even before I stepped into the gym, I started to feel the boost of energy. I thought to myself maybe it was just from the excitement of trying something new. I had a great break day, added reps to my lifts and even increased weights. I still wasn't sold on that it was because of the K-OTIC. Maybe just a little.

Workout after workout with K-OTIC I experienced the same feeling. Energy levels were high, stamina lasted the whole workout, and there was no crash. I got used to the "Pepto" look and began to really like the taste. Before a workout, one day, I was mixing my K-OTIC in the locker room and two guys who I see all the time in the gym asked if I was actually drinking pepto bismol. I told them I wasn't the continued on telling them about K-OTIC. I mentioned how it was working great for me, and I guess it was good timing because the two were looking for a different pre-workout supp to try. Long story short, they went out and got some K-OTIC and have been telling me great things about it. I'm glad because that was my name on the line if the product wasn't up to their expectation.

Overall, I would/did recommend this product to others. AAEFX really made a good quality product here. One thing I would ask them to change is the pepto color. I may have gotten used to the whole thing but everytime I thought it, and I'm sure when other people saw me drinking it thought the same. Who knows maybe they'll go out and actually drink pepto bismol. That would actually be funny. But, great job AAEFX can't wait to give K-OTIC another go.

Share with Facebook
Old 01-08-2011, 07:43 PM   #29
Rich Knapp
Rich Knapp
100% Natural Bodybuilder
Wheelchair Pro
Max Brawn
Points: 27,020, Level: 97 Points: 27,020, Level: 97 Points: 27,020, Level: 97
Activity: 3% Activity: 3% Activity: 3%

Training Exp: > 13 years
Fav Supp: AAEFX's whole line.
My Mood: Lurking
Rich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master member

Glad you feel so strong about the product. Just like you I am glad things worked out because I too feel strong about my rep and name. So far AAEFX and there products hasn't let me down.

They are coming out with 2 more NEW flavors, maybe they will be a different color also.
Rich Knapp is offline   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook
Old 01-09-2011, 12:39 AM   #30
Eric Broser
Eric Broser
chill
Brawn

Quote:
Final Review:

I was excited to keep a log of AAEFX - K-OTIC. I first saw it being used by Rich Knapp aka "Freak on Wheels" in his log. I follow his training log on Muscle and Brawn's forum and he was mentioning great things about K-OTIC. I've used many pre-workout supps, yes, you can call me a stimulant addict. I read about K-OTIC, and I liked the small dosage and the fact that it would last me 32 workouts. The product also mentioned that there will be no crash. I've experienced crashes before from pre-workout supps, and never want to feel like that again despite the fact I killed it in the gym. When there was an opportunity to be chosed to keep a log for AAEFX on Muscle and Brawn's forum, I jumped at the chance. I applied for the log and was then very excited when chosen.

I received my K-OTIC towards the end of November. I was getting ready to head out for the gym when the box came. Talk about perfect timing. I took the one scoop and mixed it with water. My first impression of it was, "Pepto Bismol". That's all I could think about when I saw it. The taste was much better than it looked but it was still Pepto Bismol in my mind. I chugged it down and headed out to my first workout. Within in minutes, even before I stepped into the gym, I started to feel the boost of energy. I thought to myself maybe it was just from the excitement of trying something new. I had a great break day, added reps to my lifts and even increased weights. I still wasn't sold on that it was because of the K-OTIC. Maybe just a little.

Workout after workout with K-OTIC I experienced the same feeling. Energy levels were high, stamina lasted the whole workout, and there was no crash. I got used to the "Pepto" look and began to really like the taste. Before a workout, one day, I was mixing my K-OTIC in the locker room and two guys who I see all the time in the gym asked if I was actually drinking pepto bismol. I told them I wasn't the continued on telling them about K-OTIC. I mentioned how it was working great for me, and I guess it was good timing because the two were looking for a different pre-workout supp to try. Long story short, they went out and got some K-OTIC and have been telling me great things about it. I'm glad because that was my name on the line if the product wasn't up to their expectation.

Overall, I would/did recommend this product to others. AAEFX really made a good quality product here. One thing I would ask them to change is the pepto color. I may have gotten used to the whole thing but everytime I thought it, and I'm sure when other people saw me drinking it thought the same. Who knows maybe they'll go out and actually drink pepto bismol. That would actually be funny. But, great job AAEFX can't wait to give K-OTIC another go.
This was awesome. Thanks so much. Can you also fill this out please?

1-Strength/Rep Increase
2-Size/Weight Gains
3-Sustained Workout Energy
4-Pumps
5-Side Effects
6-Overall assessment

**Rate on a scale of 1-10, with 10 being the highest positive score.

www.pni-online.com
www.broserbuilt.com

Share with Facebook