Muscle and Brawn Forums

Go Back   Muscle and Brawn Forums > Supplements, Nutrition & Diet > Nutrition, Diet and Supplements

Notices

Nutrition, Diet and Supplements Discuss nutrition, diet, cutting and weight loss. Supplement discussions as well.

Old 08-04-2009, 06:06 PM   #21
swoleramon
swoleramon
has no status.
Uber Brawn
Points: 3,568, Level: 37 Points: 3,568, Level: 37 Points: 3,568, Level: 37
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

My Mood: Stressed
swoleramon is new to the forumswoleramon is new to the forum

Welcome aboard nighttrain.
swoleramon is offline   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook
Sponsored Links
Old 08-04-2009, 06:44 PM   #22
KatCali85
KatCali85
has no status.
Brawn
Points: 2,082, Level: 27 Points: 2,082, Level: 27 Points: 2,082, Level: 27
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

My Mood: Amazed
KatCali85 is off to a bad start

Hi nighttrain. Good luck!

Share with Facebook
Old 08-04-2009, 06:49 PM   #23
BendtheBar
BendtheBar
is getting skinny(ish)
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,471,435, Level: 100 Points: 1,471,435, Level: 100 Points: 1,471,435, Level: 100
Activity: 41% Activity: 41% Activity: 41%

Extreme Mini Golf Champion!Tournaments Won: 6

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
My Mood: Lurking
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nighttrain View Post
Bonus, but MB, im not doing it for any compensation... just hoping to get the word out about a gr8 couple supplements....
I understand. I just like to give you the heads up.

Our splits are nearly the same. I do a 4 day a week: Tues: back, Thurs: Chest, Sat: legs, sun: shoulders.

You are getting me jacked up to try the Transform. I have some sitting next to me.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is online now   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook
Old 08-04-2009, 06:52 PM   #24
BendtheBar
BendtheBar
is getting skinny(ish)
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,471,435, Level: 100 Points: 1,471,435, Level: 100 Points: 1,471,435, Level: 100

BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

BTW, how long you been lifting, do you use PHs, and what are your goals?

Share with Facebook
Old 08-04-2009, 06:53 PM   #25
nighttrain
nighttrain
is heading back over the atlantic
Max Brawn
Points: 10,795, Level: 68 Points: 10,795, Level: 68 Points: 10,795, Level: 68

Air Hockey Average Champion! Football Frenzy Champion! Yahtzee! Champion!
Tournaments Won: 1

Training Exp: 20+
My Mood: Inspired
nighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beast

you will like it, the foam is so easy to use and it drys in like 2-5 minutes @ 4 pumps... 4 pumps will get you 125mg of Form, so you can run it 4 a day or double it up for a 250mg run..... hell yeah!!!

Share with Facebook
Old 08-04-2009, 07:02 PM   #26
TitanWIP
TitanWIP
is not TitanCT
Uber Brawn
Points: 3,856, Level: 39 Points: 3,856, Level: 39 Points: 3,856, Level: 39

My Mood: Brooding
TitanWIP has made some very good postsTitanWIP has made some very good postsTitanWIP has made some very good postsTitanWIP has made some very good postsTitanWIP has made some very good postsTitanWIP has made some very good postsTitanWIP has made some very good postsTitanWIP has made some very good postsTitanWIP has made some very good postsTitanWIP has made some very good postsTitanWIP has made some very good posts

What's up Night train? I need to start me a log.
TitanWIP is offline   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook
Old 08-04-2009, 07:03 PM   #27
BendtheBar
BendtheBar
is getting skinny(ish)
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn

Quote:
you will like it, the foam is so easy to use and it drys in like 2-5 minutes @ 4 pumps... 4 pumps will get you 125mg of Form, so you can run it 4 a day or double it up for a 250mg run..... hell yeah!!!
Heck, I might start mine tonight. Let's roll this log.

Share with Facebook
Old 08-04-2009, 07:10 PM   #28
nighttrain
nighttrain
Max Brawn

nighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beast

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuscleandBrawn View Post
BTW, how long you been lifting, do you use PHs, and what are your goals?
i have been lifting seriously for 4 years now, i had a long break due to kidney stone surgery back in the winter of 2007... yuk

i have run some PH cycles but the real good cycles where before the surgery and unfortunitally i lost a ton of weight, size, and strength during my down time... at my largest i was 210lbs and felt like i could rule the world.... i dont know if i have posted this but prior to getting into weight lifting, i wont call it body building, i was a really small dude... 165-170 lbs.

i guess my overall goal would be to get to 225lbs @ like 14-15% bf with 18 or more inch arms, i know i dont have the will power to ever be sub 10% bf, so i wont try to BS myself or anyone else. i want to have a 315+ bench and a 500+ deadlift and a squat some where around 400 or so---- i would be happy with a 1000lb taotal in the big 3 excercises..... ok hope this answers your questions if not hit me up.....

Share with Facebook
Old 08-04-2009, 07:14 PM   #29
BendtheBar
BendtheBar
is getting skinny(ish)
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn

Quote:
i have been lifting seriously for 4 years now, i had a long break due to kidney stone surgery back in the winter of 2007... yuk

i have run some PH cycles but the real good cycles where before the surgery and unfortunitally i lost a ton of weight, size, and strength during my down time... at my largest i was 210lbs and felt like i could rule the world.... i dont know if i have posted this but prior to getting into weight lifting, i wont call it body building, i was a really small dude... 165-170 lbs.

i guess my overall goal would be to get to 225lbs @ like 14-15% bf with 18 or more inch arms, i know i dont have the will power to ever be sub 10% bf, so i wont try to BS myself or anyone else. i want to have a 315+ bench and a 500+ deadlift and a squat some where around 400 or so---- i would be happy with a 1000lb taotal in the big 3 excercises..... ok hope this answers your questions if not hit me up.....
Man, I'm the same way. I have little willpower to hit 10% BF. I'm 41 with kids. Too tired to diet year around

What style of training do you primarily do, or is it more a hodge podge of whatever...

Share with Facebook
Old 08-04-2009, 07:28 PM   #30
nighttrain
nighttrain
Max Brawn

im 38 and set in my ways... lol

i try to change it up everyonce in a while. i was doing a 5 on 2 off split and one of my workout patners was like i want another day off, can we go 2 on, 1 off, 2on, then the weekend off... i was like ok if thats how you wanna roll... so now we try to do back and biceps on mondays, chest and triceps on tuesdays, wednesdays down, thrusday is shoulder and traps, and then friday i do legs, so i have all weekend to recover..... i need this recovery time as i have to run the students M-W-Fridays so i cant kill legs on monday or i wouldnt be worth a shit for the run on wed.... understand??? i try to go heavy everytime i lift but somedays the other guys wanna just rep out like we kinda did today.... what ever works...

Share with Facebook