Muscle and Brawn Forums

Go Back   Muscle and Brawn Forums > Supplements, Nutrition & Diet > Nutrition, Diet and Supplements

Notices

Nutrition, Diet and Supplements Discuss nutrition, diet, cutting and weight loss. Supplement discussions as well.

Old 07-21-2010, 12:16 PM   #1
ricka182
ricka182
is taking small steps.. then GIANT leaps to domination!!!
Time to start over...
Max Brawn
Points: 5,008, Level: 45 Points: 5,008, Level: 45 Points: 5,008, Level: 45
Activity: 12% Activity: 12% Activity: 12%

Archery 2000 Champion! Fish Eat Fish Champion! Power Driver Champion! Yeti Sports 1 Greece Champion! Penguinoids Champion!
Training Exp: 5
Training Type: Fullbody
Fav Exercise: Bench & Deads
Fav Supp: VPX Power Shock & PLCAR
My Mood: Sick
ricka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machine

Default Trifecta question...

I'm starting the stack next week, and had a question on dosing. For both M1D & MMD, directions say to take with a meal. I workout early morning around 5:30, and don't have my first real food meal until around 7:45. I usually wake up, get my pre-wo(GAT Jetfuse NOX) in before I leave the house. On the way to the gym, I drink some IntraBolic, and more IB at the gym. For PWO, I get a whey shake and banana right after. The meal would be 6 eggs w/cheese and toast. Throughout the day more solid food and a couple of meal replacement shakes in between lunch and dinner make the other doses easier to figure out....and a cassein shake before bed usually...

So my questions are :
Should I take the M1D and MMD with my pre-wo, or wait until I eat after I lift?
I've heard taking extra fish oil aids in absorption. I don't get my FO until I eat.. Do I need to take these with a heavy dose of fish oil?
And not being methylated, liver support is not needed? I already have 2 bottles of Purus Organ Shield, and will probably run 2 caps a day anyway...but do I need the support?
I'm sure I'll run over a few other questions before I start, I'll start with these first. If anyone has any tips while running the Trifecta, they'd be very appreciated.

Thanks!
ricka182 is offline   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook
Sponsored Links
Old 07-21-2010, 01:32 PM   #2
BendtheBar
BendtheBar
is getting skinny(ish)
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,354,670, Level: 100 Points: 1,354,670, Level: 100 Points: 1,354,670, Level: 100
Activity: 99% Activity: 99% Activity: 99%

Extreme Mini Golf Champion!Tournaments Won: 6

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
My Mood: Lurking
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Bump.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is offline   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook
Old 07-21-2010, 02:46 PM   #3
dmaipa
dmaipa
focused and ready
Living in the Shadows
Max Brawn
Points: 12,272, Level: 72 Points: 12,272, Level: 72 Points: 12,272, Level: 72
Activity: 9% Activity: 9% Activity: 9%

Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Supp: Food
My Mood: Inspired
dmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machine

interesting...always wanted to see how this thing works..

THE AIPA PROJECT | HAWAII FITNESS AND AWESOME KU LIFESTYLE BLOG

Youtube Channel: THE AIPA PROJECT

Twitter, Instagram, Facebook: @theaipaproject
dmaipa is offline   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook
Old 07-21-2010, 03:37 PM   #4
BendtheBar
BendtheBar
is getting skinny(ish)
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,354,670, Level: 100 Points: 1,354,670, Level: 100 Points: 1,354,670, Level: 100
Activity: 99% Activity: 99% Activity: 99%

Extreme Mini Golf Champion!Tournaments Won: 6

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
My Mood: Lurking
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

LG where art thou?

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is offline   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook
Old 07-21-2010, 05:30 PM   #5
rippednmichigan
rippednmichigan
robert@flexfitnessandnutrition.com
Social Media Manager/REP
Max Brawn
Points: 21,598, Level: 92 Points: 21,598, Level: 92 Points: 21,598, Level: 92
Activity: 6% Activity: 6% Activity: 6%

Fav Supp: EFX K-Otic Orange Ambush
My Mood: Daring
rippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beast

Sup Ricka glad to see you starting this. I saw this post on the LG site this morning but had to go to work and have been busy all day. Answers in RED

Should I take the M1D and MMD with my pre-wo, or wait until I eat after I lift?

Every one reacts to supplements differently, this is some thing your gonna have to try to see if you can tolerate it. Me personally I can tollerate taking PH's on an empty stomach with PWO's, but again this is me. Give it a shot for a day or two and if it just doesn't sit right, take it after. I personally suggest taking it prior to working out to get it in your system.

I've heard taking extra fish oil aids in absorption. I don't get my FO until I eat.. Do I need to take these with a heavy dose of fish oil?

Heavy doses of FO are good for the joints, try taking a gram or two of FO with your doses, it can only help and not hinder the effects in any that I can for see.

And not being methylated, liver support is not needed? I already have 2 bottles of Purus Organ Shield, and will probably run 2 caps a day anyway...but do I need the support?

Liver support is always a good idea, your putting foreign objects in your liver, why not protect it all you can. I don't think it's needed but as I already said it's always a good idea. Besides you already have it, use it.

LMK if I can help any further brother, and if for some reason I over look it PM me the link and I'll get in the thread ASAP. Thanks for your support!!
User owns 3x $30 I\'ll Pump You Up cash User owns 1x $20 I\'ll Pump You Up cash

Pure-Potent-Drug Free

http://allamericanefx.com/

Certified Personal Trainer
Training and Nutrition at
www.flexfitnessandnutrition.com

"Take control and push your limits!"
rippednmichigan is offline   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook
Old 07-21-2010, 06:57 PM   #6
ricka182
ricka182
Time to start over...
Max Brawn

Archery 2000 Champion! Fish Eat Fish Champion! Power Driver Champion! Yeti Sports 1 Greece Champion! Penguinoids Champion!
ricka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machine

Kick ass Ripped! Thanks man... What you answered is pretty much what I was thinking....just wanted to confirm. I'm pretty sure I can handle anything on a empty stomach, so I'll take both with some fish oil with my pre-wo.

I'm getting F'ing psyched to try this out!! I've been pushing some weights today and yesterday for the first time in 2 months nearly, and I love the tightness, pump, and slight soreness. Must. Achieve. Moar. DOMS!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmaipa View Post
interesting...always wanted to see how this thing works..
Kick ass Ripped! Thanks man... What you answered is pretty much what I was thinking....just wanted to confirm. I'm pretty sure I can handle anything on a empty stomach, so I'll take both with some fish oil with my pre-wo.

I'm getting F'ing psyched to try this out!! I've been pushing some weights today and yesterday for the first time in 2 months nearly, and I love the tightness, pump, and slight soreness. Must. Achieve. Moar. DOMS!!!!!

I'll be logging this, and a few other supps in the stack in my journal...full details and progress report daily..

Edit: So I mention the journal, and don't post a link...yeah, good idea dumass! lol

Here it is : http://muscleandbrawn.com/forums/tra...ay-gfy-20.html

Share with Facebook
Old 07-21-2010, 07:01 PM   #7
rippednmichigan
rippednmichigan
Social Media Manager/REP
Max Brawn

rippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beast

I am actually trying to trade a guy on another forum for this stack so I can give it a run. Formadrol and T-911 is so damn good stacked together.

Pure-Potent-Drug Free

Share with Facebook
Old 07-21-2010, 07:15 PM   #8
ricka182
ricka182
Time to start over...
Max Brawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by rippednmichigan View Post
I am actually trying to trade a guy on another forum for this stack so I can give it a run. Formadrol and T-911 is so damn good stacked together.
That's all I've heard man.. I'm very giddy to see how the full tranisition from PH, to PCT, to Bioforge and LX is going to workout.. I'm only sensing hugeness and a transformation that will make people scared.. Exactly what I want...

Share with Facebook
Old 07-21-2010, 10:33 PM   #9
dmaipa
dmaipa
focused and ready
Living in the Shadows
Max Brawn
Points: 12,272, Level: 72 Points: 12,272, Level: 72 Points: 12,272, Level: 72
Activity: 9% Activity: 9% Activity: 9%

Fav Supp: Food
My Mood: Inspired
dmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machine

subbed!

THE AIPA PROJECT | HAWAII FITNESS AND AWESOME KU LIFESTYLE BLOG

Youtube Channel: THE AIPA PROJECT

Twitter, Instagram, Facebook: @theaipaproject
dmaipa is offline   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook
Old 07-22-2010, 07:34 AM   #10
rippednmichigan
rippednmichigan
Social Media Manager/REP
Max Brawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricka182 View Post
That's all I've heard man.. I'm very giddy to see how the full tranisition from PH, to PCT, to Bioforge and LX is going to workout.. I'm only sensing hugeness and a transformation that will make people scared.. Exactly what I want...
This should be a descent cycle with some nice strength gains and BF reduction. I wanna run the Natadrol Stack as well, I've heard nothing but crazy gains about that one.

Pure-Potent-Drug Free

Share with Facebook