Muscle and Brawn Forums

Go Back   Muscle and Brawn Forums > Supplements, Nutrition & Diet > Nutrition, Diet and Supplements

Notices

Nutrition, Diet and Supplements Discuss nutrition, diet, cutting and weight loss. Supplement discussions as well.

Old 06-11-2010, 01:58 PM   #1
BendtheBar
BendtheBar
is getting skinny(ish)
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,477,244, Level: 100 Points: 1,477,244, Level: 100 Points: 1,477,244, Level: 100
Activity: 42% Activity: 42% Activity: 42%

Extreme Mini Golf Champion!Tournaments Won: 6

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
My Mood: Lurking
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!
Default Muscletech Supplement Reviews

Used any of these Muscletech supplements? Please leave a review.

MuscleTech Supplement Reviews Muscle and Brawn Bodybuilding and Powerlifting.

* Anabolic Halo Reviews
* Cell-Tech Hardcore Pro Series Reviews
* Gakic Hardcore Reviews
* Hydroxycut Hardcore X Reviews
* Leukic Hardcore Reviews
* Mass-Tech Reviews
* NaNo Vapor Hardcore Pro Series Reviews
* Nitro-Tech Hardcore Pro Series Reviews
* Vitakic Reviews

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is online now   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook
Sponsored Links
Old 06-16-2010, 02:17 PM   #2
zzman
zzman
has no status.
Brawn
Points: 2,822, Level: 32 Points: 2,822, Level: 32 Points: 2,822, Level: 32
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

zzman has made some very good postszzman has made some very good postszzman has made some very good postszzman has made some very good postszzman has made some very good postszzman has made some very good postszzman has made some very good postszzman has made some very good postszzman has made some very good postszzman has made some very good postszzman has made some very good posts

I was a little confused about where to put my reviews, so I decided that I would just put them here.

NITRO TECH: I think this is great protein. All of the flavors are pretty good. My favorite is probably just the plain chocolate followed closely by cookies and cream. I like the fact that it is high in leucine content.

GAKIC: This is one of my favorite MT supps. It has just enough caffeine to get you going in the gym. I don't notice an increase in strength, but I definitely notice an increase in overall endurance in the gym. I use it on my heavy squat and deadlift days. It definitely delays fatigue like it says it does.

HYDROXYCUT: I used this supp for my last cut and I think it was absolutely helpful. I'm not gonna say that I couldn't have gotten lean without it, but I don't think I would have gotten as lean as I did in 16 weeks without it. It is a nice energy supp as well if you're looking for something to pick you up a little.

MYOSHOCK (not on the list, but I love it): I love this supp preworkout. 400mg of caffeine is a lot so be careful! I have no problem using a full dose. It gets me going and I notice a little bit better pumps while using it. I like to take a 1/2 a dose of this with 1 scoop of Nano Vapor before hitting the gym.

LEUKIC: I use this supplement everyday in between, with meals, and preworkout to ensure that I'm getting enough leucine in my diet to ensure optimal protein synthesis. I think that this supp has been helpful during my current bulk and during my last cut. Leucine is an important amino acid in regards to protein synthesis. It's crucial that you get enough leucine so that you maximize the amount of protein that your body is using/absorbing.

VITAKIC: Not much to say here. I think it's a good mutli. Maybe a little over the top with some of the ingredients, but it definitely supplies the essential micronutrients that you might be missing out on if your diet isn't perfect.

Here's a few before pics from my 16 week transformation that I did with MuscleTech.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	100_2297.jpg
Views:	114
Size:	131.3 KB
ID:	1536   Click image for larger version

Name:	100_2294.jpg
Views:	135
Size:	144.8 KB
ID:	1537   Click image for larger version

Name:	100_2299.jpg
Views:	77
Size:	129.6 KB
ID:	1538  
zzman is offline   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook
Old 06-16-2010, 02:18 PM   #3
zzman
zzman
has no status.
Brawn
Points: 2,822, Level: 32 Points: 2,822, Level: 32 Points: 2,822, Level: 32
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

zzman has made some very good postszzman has made some very good postszzman has made some very good postszzman has made some very good postszzman has made some very good postszzman has made some very good postszzman has made some very good postszzman has made some very good postszzman has made some very good postszzman has made some very good postszzman has made some very good posts

Here's some after pics. MuscleTech supplements definitely helped me get leaner faster and hold on to as much muscle mass as possible.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	100_0389.jpg
Views:	169
Size:	104.2 KB
ID:	1540   Click image for larger version

Name:	100_0392.jpg
Views:	100
Size:	89.1 KB
ID:	1541   Click image for larger version

Name:	100_0387.jpg
Views:	77
Size:	94.1 KB
ID:	1542   Click image for larger version

Name:	100_0391.jpg
Views:	132
Size:	92.9 KB
ID:	1543  
zzman is offline   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook
Old 06-16-2010, 02:21 PM   #4
BendtheBar
BendtheBar
is getting skinny(ish)
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,477,244, Level: 100 Points: 1,477,244, Level: 100 Points: 1,477,244, Level: 100

BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Hi ZZ. Informative post. I'll add your reviews to the site. It's good to have some reviews on Muscletech that aren't simply bashings.

On this page...

MuscleTech Supplement Reviews Muscle and Brawn Bodybuilding and Powerlifting.

There is a list of supplements. If you click on a link, you can leave a comment with "star" ratings for different supplement qualities.

Share with Facebook
Old 06-16-2010, 06:15 PM   #5
BendtheBar
BendtheBar
is getting skinny(ish)
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn

I added your ratings. Thanks again!

Share with Facebook