Muscle and Brawn Forums

Go Back   Muscle and Brawn Forums > Supplements, Nutrition & Diet > Nutrition, Diet and Supplements

Notices

Nutrition, Diet and Supplements Discuss nutrition, diet, cutting and weight loss. Supplement discussions as well.

Old 05-20-2010, 03:56 PM   #11
jslep
jslep
wants to be BTB when he grows up
Max Brawn
Points: 10,539, Level: 68 Points: 10,539, Level: 68 Points: 10,539, Level: 68
Activity: 4% Activity: 4% Activity: 4%

2D Knock-Out Champion! Lost for Words - Football Teams Champion!
Training Exp: 15 years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: bench and moar bench
Fav Supp: red meat
My Mood: Devilish
jslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beast

what everyone needs to remember here is that a prohormone is a failed attempt at a oral steroid in most cases. thats why the compounds are so similar. if you want to know what sides may come along with each ph you need to know its sister aas compound.

tren ..............trenbolone
bold/eq-plex............boldenone
h-drol...............turinabol
m-1,4add.............dianabol

the desired affect and consequent sides need to be researched cause just like there steroid counterparts each one of them is different. some dry some wet some have a tendency to cause testicular atrophy some don't some cause alot of acne some just a little some are harsh on the liver some mild. know what your sides will be ahead of time and you will know what to look for. also with ph's they are very sensitive to when the dosages are taken. if you wanted to take 100mg of hdrol you would take 4 seperate 25mg doses throughout the day not just one 100 shot. this can dramatically affect the results one obtains from a ph cause they have such a short half life in the body. i'm by far not an expert but i know a little about a little and you can get great results from ph's its just harder work than injecting a couple 250 shots of test a week.
jslep is offline   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook
Sponsored Links
Old 05-20-2010, 07:32 PM   #12
onetiredkris
onetiredkris
has no status.
Max Brawn
Points: 2,770, Level: 32 Points: 2,770, Level: 32 Points: 2,770, Level: 32
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

onetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickB View Post
CEL is has released a some "new" versions of those products that were banned. But I guarantee they are not the same makeup. H-drol (pre-ban) that I own and have ran one bottle was the best cycle ever. I won't buy any of the "new" version until I read positive things on it. I'd steer clear now.

I'm just glad I stocked up on tons of stuff before the ban Although, I'm not a PH junkie. In over 3+ yrs of working out, I've only done 3 cycles.
So the stuff that got put back up for sale is actually different huh? (remember i asked you about this)

The compound is listed as still being the same

-OTK's LOG-
We lift weights and manipulate our diets so that we'll look good naked. Sure, it's healthy too, and we'll probably live a longer and more productive life than the average guy, but mostly it's about the naked thing.

onetiredkris is offline   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook
Old 09-03-2010, 04:03 PM   #13
Bully-breed
Bully-breed
has no status.
New Brawn
Points: 99, Level: 1 Points: 99, Level: 1 Points: 99, Level: 1
Activity: 9% Activity: 9% Activity: 9%

My Mood: Drunk
Bully-breed is off to a bad start

Pro hormones are out there. I just did a cylce of m-drol a few months ago. go to supplementwarehouse.com and mysupplementstore.com everything you need!
Bully-breed is offline   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook
Old 09-03-2010, 04:59 PM   #14
Bully-breed
Bully-breed
has no status.
New Brawn
Points: 99, Level: 1 Points: 99, Level: 1 Points: 99, Level: 1
Activity: 9% Activity: 9% Activity: 9%

My Mood: Drunk
Bully-breed is off to a bad start

Did you get my last post. I delete on accident.
Bully-breed is offline   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook