Muscle and Brawn Forums

Go Back   Muscle and Brawn Forums > Training > Training Logs

Notices

Training Logs Keep your training and supplement logs here

Old 05-05-2010, 01:49 PM   #11
ricka182
ricka182
is taking small steps.. then GIANT leaps to domination!!!
Time to start over...
Max Brawn
Points: 5,008, Level: 45 Points: 5,008, Level: 45 Points: 5,008, Level: 45
Activity: 12% Activity: 12% Activity: 12%

Archery 2000 Champion! Fish Eat Fish Champion! Power Driver Champion! Yeti Sports 1 Greece Champion! Penguinoids Champion!
Training Exp: 5
Training Type: Fullbody
Fav Exercise: Bench & Deads
Fav Supp: VPX Power Shock & PLCAR
My Mood: Sick
ricka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machine

Quote:
Originally Posted by SWells_TheMachine View Post
the day i have a power rack in my house is the last day any one will see me
It's not as glorious as it may seem... I'm cramped like a can of sardines..

To give you an idea, it's an IGS-5100, sitting in a room about 12x12....

I can't upload any pics while at work for some reason...The powers that be finally unblocked Gmail, Yahoo, PhotoBucket, Facebook and a few other sites, but the upload is still failing... If you search for IGS-5100 images, you'll see how big it is, versus the room it's crammed in...

I'm not complaining too much..it is nice to be able to go home, lift, and then not have to drive anywhere or use a scummy shower...
ricka182 is offline   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook
Sponsored Links
Old 05-06-2010, 08:31 AM   #12
SWells_TheMachine
SWells_TheMachine
has no status.
New Brawn
Points: 693, Level: 13 Points: 693, Level: 13 Points: 693, Level: 13
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

SWells_TheMachine is off to a good startSWells_TheMachine is off to a good startSWells_TheMachine is off to a good startSWells_TheMachine is off to a good startSWells_TheMachine is off to a good start

Yesterdays food intake:

Protein shake w/ a scoop of glutamine in the morning (was late for work and missed a real breakfast, very much not like me)

Salad with chicken, peppers, feta, onions, brocchli and low fat blue cheese

Buffalo grilled chicken with a side of low fat blue cheese and a side of brocchli slaw

2 cups of cottage cheese

2 jack daniels on the rocks (cinco de mayo of course....well more for the Bruins game actually)

For a work out Wednesdays are usually just cardio and depending on what I did Monday Neck and Abs. Monday was a heavy work load so....

30 minutes on the stairmaster level 8 last two minutes were double steps
75 rubber ball sit ups

Very easy day in my book, but Friday should be a much more entertaining read for you all

Last edited by SWells_TheMachine; 05-06-2010 at 10:11 AM.
SWells_TheMachine is offline   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook
Old 05-06-2010, 10:28 AM   #13
BendtheBar
BendtheBar
is getting skinny(ish)
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,508,587, Level: 100 Points: 1,508,587, Level: 100 Points: 1,508,587, Level: 100
Activity: 70% Activity: 70% Activity: 70%

Extreme Mini Golf Champion!Tournaments Won: 6

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
My Mood: Lurking
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Mmmm...buffalo chicken and blue cheese.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is offline   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook
Old 05-06-2010, 10:30 AM   #14
SWells_TheMachine
SWells_TheMachine
has no status.
New Brawn

SWells_TheMachine is off to a good startSWells_TheMachine is off to a good startSWells_TheMachine is off to a good startSWells_TheMachine is off to a good startSWells_TheMachine is off to a good start

Quote:
Originally Posted by BendtheBar View Post
Mmmm...buffalo chicken and blue cheese.
im a fat kid at heart, you will see a lot of those type of meals in my diet

Share with Facebook
Old 05-06-2010, 11:38 AM   #15
BendtheBar
BendtheBar
is getting skinny(ish)
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,508,587, Level: 100 Points: 1,508,587, Level: 100 Points: 1,508,587, Level: 100
Activity: 70% Activity: 70% Activity: 70%

Extreme Mini Golf Champion!Tournaments Won: 6

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
My Mood: Lurking
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Quote:
im a fat kid at heart, you will see a lot of those type of meals in my diet
Same here. I'm not a plain chicken breast type of guy.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is offline   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook
Old 05-06-2010, 11:58 AM   #16
SWells_TheMachine
SWells_TheMachine
has no status.
New Brawn

Food intake for today:

Protein shake w/ scoop of glutamine
Omelet with spinach, onions and cheese
1 sausage patty

salad w/ chicken, crab, onions, peppers, feta and low fat thousand isle dressing
1000mg of fish oil and 2000 mg of CLA

medium ice coffee black
grilled chicken breast

small bag of beef jerkey and some trail mix, just nuts and fruit

I will just edit this post through out the day as I eat, but there will be no work out today, bumming about that.

I felt fine today, plenty of energy. I dont know what it is in my diet but something is giving me the runs, no good. I think I eat plenty of fiber, so it may be something in the cafe food at work or the high amount of peppers and hot sauce I eat haha. Who knows.

Last edited by SWells_TheMachine; 05-06-2010 at 10:16 PM.

Share with Facebook
Old 05-07-2010, 08:39 AM   #17
SWells_TheMachine
SWells_TheMachine
has no status.
New Brawn

Didnt get a ton of sleep last night, probably 6ish hours but I will survive. Woke up had a protein shake and 5g's of glutamine. Followed that up with 2 hard boiled eggs and 2 sausages. 1000 mg's of fish oil, 1000 mg of CLA and my multi vitamin. My friend from college is visiting from New York this weekend so this weekend will test my will power. I will be going out drinking, but keep it to a few and relax. Diet is usually never a problem, but I will keep it updated!!

Training today at 4. I know I am deadlifting and benching today, but I dont know what else my trainer has in store. I got to remember to write them all down!! Have a good day!!

Share with Facebook
Old 05-07-2010, 11:11 AM   #18
DocColossus
DocColossus
www.facebook.com/50feetcloser
Captain, Team 50'
Max Brawn
Points: 12,762, Level: 73 Points: 12,762, Level: 73 Points: 12,762, Level: 73
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

The Rocker TV Toss Champion!
Training Exp: 12
Training Type: Other
Fav Exercise: Hammer Low Pull
Fav Supp: Jack3d, Yok3d, ModernBCAA
My Mood: Yeehaw
DocColossus is a lifting machineDocColossus is a lifting machineDocColossus is a lifting machineDocColossus is a lifting machineDocColossus is a lifting machineDocColossus is a lifting machineDocColossus is a lifting machineDocColossus is a lifting machineDocColossus is a lifting machineDocColossus is a lifting machineDocColossus is a lifting machine

Does your office have a fridge you could throw food in, and a microwave to reheat in as well? Would be a wise choice to pre cook 3days food at a time and have it all tupperwared ahead of time, just wake and reheat, go to work and reheat, train and get home and reheat. Cutting all the cooking time out of each indivisual day would probably have you drinking less shakes and focusing on more natural meats and sources of calories!

Yeah make sure post the workout too, we'd like to see it!

Share with Facebook
Old 05-07-2010, 11:33 AM   #19
SWells_TheMachine
SWells_TheMachine
has no status.
New Brawn

Quote:
Didnt get a ton of sleep last night, probably 6ish hours but I will survive. Woke up had a protein shake and 5g's of glutamine. Followed that up with 2 hard boiled eggs and 2 sausages. 1000 mg's of fish oil, 1000 mg of CLA and my multi vitamin. My friend from college is visiting from New York this weekend so this weekend will test my will power. I will be going out drinking, but keep it to a few and relax. Diet is usually never a problem, but I will keep it updated!!

Training today at 4. I know I am deadlifting and benching today, but I dont know what else my trainer has in store. I got to remember to write them all down!! Have a good day!!
Just had lunch which was a salad with chicken cheddar cheese onion tomatoe and blue cheese. What can I say Im a creature of habit, no variety doesnt bother me

Share with Facebook
Old 05-07-2010, 11:34 AM   #20
SWells_TheMachine
SWells_TheMachine
has no status.
New Brawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocColossus View Post
Does your office have a fridge you could throw food in, and a microwave to reheat in as well? Would be a wise choice to pre cook 3days food at a time and have it all tupperwared ahead of time, just wake and reheat, go to work and reheat, train and get home and reheat. Cutting all the cooking time out of each indivisual day would probably have you drinking less shakes and focusing on more natural meats and sources of calories!

Yeah make sure post the workout too, we'd like to see it!
Our office does have all that I ususally bring in a couple grilled chicken breasts in for emergencies, but our cafe has a good selection of healthy foods. I do need to get into the habit of cooking a few days ahead of time, I hate getting back from the gym at 9 and having nothing prepared.

Share with Facebook