Muscle and Brawn Forums

Go Back   Muscle and Brawn Forums > Supplements, Nutrition & Diet > Nutrition, Diet and Supplements > Supplement Logs

Notices

Supplement Logs Roll your supplement logs here.

Old 04-05-2010, 04:24 PM   #1
Shaolinkiwi
Shaolinkiwi
Back to square 1
Ground Zero Training
Max Brawn
Points: 3,328, Level: 35 Points: 3,328, Level: 35 Points: 3,328, Level: 35
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

My Mood: Busy
Shaolinkiwi is a dedicated contributorShaolinkiwi is a dedicated contributorShaolinkiwi is a dedicated contributorShaolinkiwi is a dedicated contributorShaolinkiwi is a dedicated contributorShaolinkiwi is a dedicated contributorShaolinkiwi is a dedicated contributorShaolinkiwi is a dedicated contributorShaolinkiwi is a dedicated contributorShaolinkiwi is a dedicated contributorShaolinkiwi is a dedicated contributor
Default Out Brucing the Banner with T-Alpha (log)

Welcome one and all!

In this thread I will be posting my experiences of T-Alpha, covering my thoughts on the supp along with the advertised effects it brings: Endurance and Stamina.

I have been out of the gym for over 2 weeks now due to a holiday and catching a nasty flu. I have lost a fair bit of definition and I'm looking to get that back asap with the help of T-Alpha.

The Stack:
T-Alpha (of course)
Animal Cuts
Whey
Fish Oils
CLA

@ bb12 - Do you see any issues with adding in HGH-up part way through my T-Alpha run?

Workouts

Most of you will be familiar with my workouts, for those that are not, mostly full body expect on off days where I do some iso work along with cardio.

I will post up some pictures tonight.

Today I'm planning on eas'in my way back into things and if I feel good I'll up the tempo.

Can't wait for this had the bottle up my selve for a couple of weeks waiting for my return and health to come back.

Sub up and following long!!

T-Alpha Log - CURRENT
http://muscleandbrawn.com/forums/sup...alpha-log.html

Crom, I have never prayed to you before. I have no tongue for it. Valor pleases you, Crom... so grant me one request. Grant me 1500+! And if you do not listen, then to HELL with you!
Shaolinkiwi is offline   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook
Sponsored Links
Old 04-05-2010, 04:52 PM   #2
RickB
RickB
has no status.
Max Brawn
Points: 2,802, Level: 32 Points: 2,802, Level: 32 Points: 2,802, Level: 32
Activity: 4% Activity: 4% Activity: 4%

My Mood: Yeehaw
RickB is off to a good startRickB is off to a good startRickB is off to a good startRickB is off to a good start

I'll be following along. Give it hell!
RickB is offline   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook
Old 04-05-2010, 05:47 PM   #3
kitarpyar
kitarpyar
is a rank novice now
Max Brawn
Points: 23,931, Level: 94 Points: 23,931, Level: 94 Points: 23,931, Level: 94
Activity: 50% Activity: 50% Activity: 50%

Training Type: Fullbody
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
My Mood: Aggressive
kitarpyar is a master memberkitarpyar is a master memberkitarpyar is a master memberkitarpyar is a master memberkitarpyar is a master memberkitarpyar is a master memberkitarpyar is a master memberkitarpyar is a master memberkitarpyar is a master memberkitarpyar is a master memberkitarpyar is a master member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaolinkiwi View Post
@ bb12 - Do you see any issues with adding in HGH-up part way through my T-Alpha run?
HGH-up ?
kitarpyar is offline   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook
Old 04-05-2010, 06:12 PM   #4
Shaolinkiwi
Shaolinkiwi
Back to square 1
Ground Zero Training
Max Brawn

Shaolinkiwi is a dedicated contributorShaolinkiwi is a dedicated contributorShaolinkiwi is a dedicated contributorShaolinkiwi is a dedicated contributorShaolinkiwi is a dedicated contributorShaolinkiwi is a dedicated contributorShaolinkiwi is a dedicated contributorShaolinkiwi is a dedicated contributorShaolinkiwi is a dedicated contributorShaolinkiwi is a dedicated contributorShaolinkiwi is a dedicated contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitarpyar View Post
HGH-up ?
It's a supp from AN which promotes natural boosting of Human Growth Hormone levels in the body much like a natural test booster increases test levels.

You can search for it in the store on the "other site" to find it.

Thanks RickB - Good to have you along.

T-Alpha Log - CURRENT

Crom, I have never prayed to you before. I have no tongue for it. Valor pleases you, Crom... so grant me one request. Grant me 1500+! And if you do not listen, then to HELL with you!

Share with Facebook
Old 04-05-2010, 06:33 PM   #5
BendtheBar
BendtheBar
is getting skinny(ish)
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,506,951, Level: 100 Points: 1,506,951, Level: 100 Points: 1,506,951, Level: 100
Activity: 70% Activity: 70% Activity: 70%

Extreme Mini Golf Champion!Tournaments Won: 6

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
My Mood: Lurking
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

On board. Your Animal Cuts log was kick butt so i can't wait to see this one.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is online now   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook
Old 04-05-2010, 06:42 PM   #6
Shaolinkiwi
Shaolinkiwi
Back to square 1
Ground Zero Training
Max Brawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by BendtheBar View Post
On board. Your Animal Cuts log was kick butt so i can't wait to see this one.
Thanks BTB - Good feedback!

T-Alpha Log - CURRENT

Share with Facebook
Old 04-05-2010, 07:01 PM   #7
nighttrain
nighttrain
is heading back over the atlantic
Max Brawn
Points: 10,795, Level: 68 Points: 10,795, Level: 68 Points: 10,795, Level: 68

Air Hockey Average Champion! Football Frenzy Champion! Yahtzee! Champion!
Tournaments Won: 1

Training Exp: 20+
My Mood: Inspired
nighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beast

it would be better if you hold off on the HGH-up until this run of T-Alpha is done... that way we can see exactly what you got from the TA...

Share with Facebook
Old 04-05-2010, 09:15 PM   #8
Shaolinkiwi
Shaolinkiwi
Back to square 1
Ground Zero Training
Max Brawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by nighttrain View Post
it would be better if you hold off on the HGH-up until this run of T-Alpha is done... that way we can see exactly what you got from the TA...
Thanks NT - I thought as much, hence why I asked first!

Just back from gym - post to follow.

T-Alpha Log - CURRENT

Share with Facebook
Old 04-05-2010, 09:27 PM   #9
Shaolinkiwi
Shaolinkiwi
Back to square 1
Ground Zero Training
Max Brawn

Default 04/06/10 - Eas'in my way back

Begin the first day back I was full of emotion, walking through the double glass doors and into reception, the memory's come flooding back and I get excited.

2 new cute girls on reception (maybe that's why I got excited). Got a few "Where have you been?" on my way to the changing room and on the way up to the lifting floor.

I was finally back at the alter to Crom, tears came to my eye's I was finally home.

Down to business - The lingering flu took some energy away but loading my system with T-Alpha and Cuts made a big difference. I have run cuts a lot lately and I know how that energy feels, today was different more in my face and present, I knew this was the T-Alpha.

Apart from that energy feel, my endurance and stamina where up as I've been very tired lately with the remains of the flu. Despite the nasty bug I got in a good workout and even up'ed the tempo from what I thought I could achieve.

Early thoughts: Can't wait to get a week of T-Alpha under the belt to see where this takes me.

Today was iso work and cardio.

AB's
Cable Crunches
3 x 10 - 165lbs Done nice and slow 2/2

Weighted Side Bends
3 x 10 - 65lbs

Arms
**These 3 were super sets**

Seated alternate bicep curls
2 x 5 - 55lbs

Tricep pull downs
1 x 12 - 55lbs
1 x 15 - 66lbs

Seated Double Hammer Curls
2 x 40 - 12lbs

Cardio

30 mins speed intervals on the bike.

Feels good man, feels real good. Will only get better from here on in, as I get fitness / strength back and the TA kicks in.

T-Alpha Log - CURRENT

Share with Facebook
Old 04-06-2010, 01:58 AM   #10
Shaolinkiwi
Shaolinkiwi
Back to square 1
Ground Zero Training
Max Brawn

I know I said I'll throw up some pics too night but I'm beat. I'll get them up soon. Hopefully the Doms won't be too full on tomorrow even tho the workout was a light one.

T-Alpha Log - CURRENT

Share with Facebook