Muscle and Brawn Forums

Go Back   Muscle and Brawn Forums > Supplements, Nutrition & Diet > Nutrition, Diet and Supplements

Notices

Nutrition, Diet and Supplements Discuss nutrition, diet, cutting and weight loss. Supplement discussions as well.

Old 07-27-2010, 06:41 PM   #31
sneezingstardust
sneezingstardust
fat powerlifter
Max Brawn
Points: 4,948, Level: 44 Points: 4,948, Level: 44 Points: 4,948, Level: 44
Activity: 5% Activity: 5% Activity: 5%

My Mood: Cool
sneezingstardust is a dedicated contributorsneezingstardust is a dedicated contributorsneezingstardust is a dedicated contributorsneezingstardust is a dedicated contributorsneezingstardust is a dedicated contributorsneezingstardust is a dedicated contributorsneezingstardust is a dedicated contributorsneezingstardust is a dedicated contributorsneezingstardust is a dedicated contributorsneezingstardust is a dedicated contributorsneezingstardust is a dedicated contributor

No real recipe for this one, just wanted to post a picture of it because it was deeeelicious:

http://www.fortheloveofcookies.wordpress.com

-------

"People are always blaming their circumstances for what they are. I don't believe in circumstances. The people who get on in this world are the people who get up and look for the circumstances they want, and if they can't find them, make them." - George Bernard Shaw

"Start wide, expand further, and never look back." -Arnold Schwarzenegger
sneezingstardust is offline   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook
Sponsored Links
Old 07-27-2010, 06:45 PM   #32
gaspers04
gaspers04
is "Thickneck McBenchpress"
Max Brawn
Points: 16,960, Level: 83 Points: 16,960, Level: 83 Points: 16,960, Level: 83
Activity: 8% Activity: 8% Activity: 8%

Training Exp: 20 yrs.
Training Type: Westside
Fav Exercise: All of Them! Bench, hehe.
Fav Supp: Food
My Mood: Brooding
gaspers04 is a master membergaspers04 is a master membergaspers04 is a master membergaspers04 is a master membergaspers04 is a master membergaspers04 is a master membergaspers04 is a master membergaspers04 is a master membergaspers04 is a master membergaspers04 is a master membergaspers04 is a master member

So many hidden talents there young lady!

Supplements
M & S's Isofuel Chocolate, MGN's Dextrose,Universal's Beef Aminos and AAEFX's Kre-Alkalyn.
gaspers04 is online now   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook
Old 07-27-2010, 07:13 PM   #33
sneezingstardust
sneezingstardust
fat powerlifter
Max Brawn

sneezingstardust is a dedicated contributorsneezingstardust is a dedicated contributorsneezingstardust is a dedicated contributorsneezingstardust is a dedicated contributorsneezingstardust is a dedicated contributorsneezingstardust is a dedicated contributorsneezingstardust is a dedicated contributorsneezingstardust is a dedicated contributorsneezingstardust is a dedicated contributorsneezingstardust is a dedicated contributorsneezingstardust is a dedicated contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaspers04 View Post
So many hidden talents there young lady!

Haha, thank you m'dear!

-------

"People are always blaming their circumstances for what they are. I don't believe in circumstances. The people who get on in this world are the people who get up and look for the circumstances they want, and if they can't find them, make them." - George Bernard Shaw

Share with Facebook
Old 07-28-2010, 08:51 PM   #34
sneezingstardust
sneezingstardust
fat powerlifter
Max Brawn

Steak, take #2:

-------

Share with Facebook
Old 07-28-2010, 08:53 PM   #35
dmaipa
dmaipa
focused and ready
Living in the Shadows
Max Brawn
Points: 12,684, Level: 73 Points: 12,684, Level: 73 Points: 12,684, Level: 73
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Supp: Food
My Mood: Inspired
dmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machine

damn sneezy you always making me hungry! gotta get you too cook for me sometime haha..your food looks much better!

THE AIPA PROJECT | HAWAII FITNESS AND AWESOME KU LIFESTYLE BLOG

Youtube Channel: THE AIPA PROJECT

Twitter, Instagram, Facebook: @theaipaproject
dmaipa is offline   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook
Old 08-04-2010, 11:31 AM   #36
sneezingstardust
sneezingstardust
fat powerlifter
Max Brawn

No pictures for this one, just a good recipe:

BALSAMIC CHICKEN BREAST

Ingredients:

6 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
ground black pepper (to taste)
1 teaspoon of garlic salt
2 tablespoons of olive oil
1 onion, thinly sliced
1/2 cup of balsamic vinegar
1 can of diced tomatoes
1 teaspoon of dried basil
1 teaspoon of dried oregano
1 teaspoon of dried rosemary
1/2 teaspoon of dried thyme

Directions:
1) Season the chicken breasts with ground black pepper and garlic salt. Heat olive oil in a medium skillet, and brown the onion and seasoned chicken breasts.

2) Pour tomatoes and balsamic vinegar over chicken, and season with basil, oregano, rosemary and thyme. Simmer until chicken is no longer pink and the juices run clear, about 15 minutes.

-------

Share with Facebook
Old 08-04-2010, 04:25 PM   #37
Bodybygamma
Bodybygamma
No B.S. approach
Strongman/Powerlifter
Max Brawn
Points: 13,632, Level: 75 Points: 13,632, Level: 75 Points: 13,632, Level: 75

Training Exp: 3+years PL/SM Comps
Training Type: SFW!
Fav Exercise: DEATH-LIFT
Fav Supp: Muscle-Juice/MonsterRehab
My Mood: Aggressive
Bodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master member

Default BodyByGamma's Incredible Bulk Bachelor's Meal

THIS THREAD DELIVERS!

NOTE TO THE DISCLAMER: BodyByGamma's Incredible Bulk Bachelor's Meal is
Not a conventional recipe, it is for students with a small budget who can't cook all to well to bulk up big. This was my never fail pre-workout meal.Not for the faint of stomach.

WARNING:For Manly Men use this recipe. For girly men and women use half of portions listed.

Cook this all in one sitting:

2packets Beef Ramen
2Packets Chicken Ramen
6-8Pouched Eggs
Then *on occasion* throw in some 8-12 Tyson Chicken DINO Nuggets(cripsy toasted I always preferred them that way,also DINO tastes way better)

Down it all with a Quart of Whole Milk.

If you can eat all that in one sitting and stomach it all without puking a vat of chicken nugget noodle dairy yolk vomit everywhere,not only do you have a high carb,calorie,soduim,protein meal of champs, but you have learned intestinal fortitude and bad food tolerance!
Bodybygamma is offline   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook
Old 08-05-2010, 06:55 AM   #38
sneezingstardust
sneezingstardust
fat powerlifter
Max Brawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bodybygamma View Post
THIS THREAD DELIVERS!

NOTE TO THE DISCLAMER: BodyByGamma's Incredible Bulk Bachelor's Meal is
Not a conventional recipe, it is for students with a small budget who can't cook all to well to bulk up big. This was my never fail pre-workout meal.Not for the faint of stomach.

WARNING:For Manly Men use this recipe. For girly men and women use half of portions listed.

Cook this all in one sitting:

2packets Beef Ramen
2Packets Chicken Ramen
6-8Pouched Eggs
Then *on occasion* throw in some 8-12 Tyson Chicken DINO Nuggets(cripsy toasted I always preferred them that way,also DINO tastes way better)

Down it all with a Quart of Whole Milk.

If you can eat all that in one sitting and stomach it all without puking a vat of chicken nugget noodle dairy yolk vomit everywhere,not only do you have a high carb,calorie,soduim,protein meal of champs, but you have learned intestinal fortitude and bad food tolerance!
Hahaha NIIICE!

-------

Share with Facebook
Old 08-29-2010, 09:55 AM   #39
sneezingstardust
sneezingstardust
fat powerlifter
Max Brawn

Some recent eats...will get recipes up tonight:

-------

Share with Facebook
Old 08-29-2010, 09:56 AM   #40
sneezingstardust
sneezingstardust
fat powerlifter
Max Brawn

A couple more:

-------

Share with Facebook