Muscle and Brawn Forums

Go Back   Muscle and Brawn Forums > Supplements, Nutrition & Diet > Nutrition, Diet and Supplements

Notices

Nutrition, Diet and Supplements Discuss nutrition, diet, cutting and weight loss. Supplement discussions as well.

Old 03-21-2010, 07:48 AM   #1
rippednmichigan
rippednmichigan
robert@flexfitnessandnutrition.com
Social Media Manager/REP
Max Brawn
Points: 22,927, Level: 93 Points: 22,927, Level: 93 Points: 22,927, Level: 93
Activity: 2% Activity: 2% Activity: 2%

Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Supp: EFX K-Otic Orange Ambush
My Mood: Daring
rippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beast

Default My stance on LG Sciences

My stance on LG Sciences

LG makes some solid and proven products, period! Not every product that LG puts out is going to be a hit, we know this. Every now and then I see people on forums bashing LG Sciences and their products. These are mostly people who havenít even tried what they are bashing.

Take our newest product Natadrol for instance. Theres quite a few people bashing this product when they havenít even tried it! All the logs and reviews so far for Natadrol say itís a solid product. It can be ran for up to 8 weeks with strength and some weight increase while decreasing BF%, all with virtually no sides. No over hyped promoting saying, ďYouíll gain 40lbs in 8 weeks!Ē. Itís a natural product, so sorry but I donít see the negative here.

LG BC+EAAís, another solid product with tons of great reviews. Yeah ok so we need to make the opening of the container bigger, we hear you and Iíll pass it on to the people higher up on the totem pole. LG Sciences just revamped their BC+EAAís from a ratio of 2:1 to 8:1!

Formadrol is an EXCELLENT test booster and anti-e product for the price and is way underated in my book. I personally ran Formadrol and T-911 as a stack with some crazy strength gains. I easily gained 15-20lbs on most major lifts on a 6 week run.

Any way this is where I stand, LG Sciences is a solid company putting out solid products that work! Check the reviews and feedback from people who have actually used them and make an educated choice from those reviews. My guess is, youíll be trying LG Sciences soon!

rippednmichigan
User owns 3x $30 I\'ll Pump You Up cash User owns 1x $20 I\'ll Pump You Up cash

Pure-Potent-Drug Free

http://allamericanefx.com/

Certified Personal Trainer
Training and Nutrition at
www.flexfitnessandnutrition.com

"Take control and push your limits!"
rippednmichigan is offline   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook
Sponsored Links