Muscle and Brawn Forums

Go Back   Muscle and Brawn Forums > Supplements, Nutrition & Diet > Nutrition, Diet and Supplements

Notices

Nutrition, Diet and Supplements Discuss nutrition, diet, cutting and weight loss. Supplement discussions as well.

Old 03-03-2010, 08:51 AM   #11
BigFiveFive
BigFiveFive
is getting huge-er-er
White Mamba
Max Brawn
Points: 3,891, Level: 39 Points: 3,891, Level: 39 Points: 3,891, Level: 39
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Training Exp: 3
Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Exercise: Barbell Rows
Fav Supp: AMS Pump Fixx
BigFiveFive is a dedicated contributorBigFiveFive is a dedicated contributorBigFiveFive is a dedicated contributorBigFiveFive is a dedicated contributorBigFiveFive is a dedicated contributorBigFiveFive is a dedicated contributorBigFiveFive is a dedicated contributorBigFiveFive is a dedicated contributorBigFiveFive is a dedicated contributorBigFiveFive is a dedicated contributorBigFiveFive is a dedicated contributor

There is a calculator, idk if jhuse posted it or not but it will tell you how much you can/should eat and will also calculate the effects the amount youre eating now ios having on your body, if I had time before class I would pull it up, but I gotta run.

-But 2-3 cans a day is a little rough lol. Take it easy on that girl, go buy some canned chicken and drain/rinse it. It tastes alot better.
BigFiveFive is offline   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook
Sponsored Links
Old 03-03-2010, 09:41 AM   #12
BendtheBar
BendtheBar
is getting skinny(ish)
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,548,567, Level: 100 Points: 1,548,567, Level: 100 Points: 1,548,567, Level: 100
Activity: 48% Activity: 48% Activity: 48%

Extreme Mini Golf Champion!Tournaments Won: 6

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
My Mood: Lurking
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigFiveFive View Post

-But 2-3 cans a day is a little rough lol. Take it easy on that girl, go buy some canned chicken and drain/rinse it. It tastes alot better.
^ Canned chicken works. I use a lot of that as well. Tilapia is also easy to cook and doesn't have a fishy taste at all.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is online now   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook
Old 03-03-2010, 09:45 AM   #13
onetiredkris
onetiredkris
has no status.
Max Brawn
Points: 2,770, Level: 32 Points: 2,770, Level: 32 Points: 2,770, Level: 32

onetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributor

tilapia is great stuff, all it needs it lemon and your gtg.

makes me want to drive downtown and go get some fish tacos, but alas i cant.... fish tacos always lead to pacificos

-OTK's LOG-
We lift weights and manipulate our diets so that we'll look good naked. Sure, it's healthy too, and we'll probably live a longer and more productive life than the average guy, but mostly it's about the naked thing.

onetiredkris is offline   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook
Old 03-03-2010, 09:50 AM   #14
BendtheBar
BendtheBar
is getting skinny(ish)
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,548,567, Level: 100 Points: 1,548,567, Level: 100 Points: 1,548,567, Level: 100
Activity: 48% Activity: 48% Activity: 48%

Extreme Mini Golf Champion!Tournaments Won: 6

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
My Mood: Lurking
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by onetiredkris View Post
tilapia is great stuff, all it needs it lemon and your gtg.

makes me want to drive downtown and go get some fish tacos, but alas i cant.... fish tacos always lead to pacificos
I slap everything and anything on tilapia. Salsa works great. I often eat it with diced jalapeno.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is online now   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook
Old 03-03-2010, 12:32 PM   #15
sneezingstardust
sneezingstardust
fat powerlifter
Max Brawn
Points: 4,948, Level: 44 Points: 4,948, Level: 44 Points: 4,948, Level: 44
Activity: 5% Activity: 5% Activity: 5%

My Mood: Cool
sneezingstardust is a dedicated contributorsneezingstardust is a dedicated contributorsneezingstardust is a dedicated contributorsneezingstardust is a dedicated contributorsneezingstardust is a dedicated contributorsneezingstardust is a dedicated contributorsneezingstardust is a dedicated contributorsneezingstardust is a dedicated contributorsneezingstardust is a dedicated contributorsneezingstardust is a dedicated contributorsneezingstardust is a dedicated contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigFiveFive View Post
There is a calculator, idk if jhuse posted it or not but it will tell you how much you can/should eat and will also calculate the effects the amount youre eating now ios having on your body, if I had time before class I would pull it up, but I gotta run.

Lol, canned chicken here costs over $2 a can. It's ridiculous.

o4wrua[4t{*W)(R*WE)(*#{094I545#($*&@%_)$@(*$%$%$%j"p$%uir jo~!!!!

I wish eating was cheaper! Grrr!
sneezingstardust is offline   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook
Old 03-03-2010, 02:31 PM   #16
Kpettitt
Kpettitt
has no status.
Anabolic Addiction Rep
Brawn
Points: 2,298, Level: 28 Points: 2,298, Level: 28 Points: 2,298, Level: 28

My Mood: Cheeky
Kpettitt is a consistent contributorKpettitt is a consistent contributorKpettitt is a consistent contributorKpettitt is a consistent contributorKpettitt is a consistent contributorKpettitt is a consistent contributorKpettitt is a consistent contributorKpettitt is a consistent contributorKpettitt is a consistent contributorKpettitt is a consistent contributorKpettitt is a consistent contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by sneezingstardust View Post
Lol, I know it's excessive. I was also laid off my job 2 weeks ago, and it's the cheapest stuff out there.
do you still live at home... make your parents go to BJs.... 10# of chicken for 20 bucks. best deal I've found!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BendtheBar View Post
I slap everything and anything on tilapia. Salsa works great. I often eat it with diced jalapeno.
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVEEEEEE tilapia!! again... BJs.... great deals!! 6oz-ers!

* On a side note about mercury... my husband exploded a old thermometer in the microwave when he was like 6 (wanted to see how hot it got) and his family ate food from that thing (LOTS of it) for like 5yrs... and they seem to be ok. I mean... he's a little off......
My comments have not been evaluated by the FDA, do not constitute medical advice, and are not official or authorized comments by Anabolic Addiction, LLC.
kpettitt@anabolicaddiction.net
Kpettitt is offline   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook
Old 03-03-2010, 03:58 PM   #17
RickB
RickB
has no status.
Max Brawn
Points: 2,802, Level: 32 Points: 2,802, Level: 32 Points: 2,802, Level: 32
Activity: 4% Activity: 4% Activity: 4%

My Mood: Yeehaw
RickB is off to a good startRickB is off to a good startRickB is off to a good startRickB is off to a good start

Ditto the tilapia! Good stuff!!!
RickB is offline   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook
Old 03-03-2010, 07:24 PM   #18
sneezingstardust
sneezingstardust
fat powerlifter
Max Brawn
Points: 4,948, Level: 44 Points: 4,948, Level: 44 Points: 4,948, Level: 44
Activity: 5% Activity: 5% Activity: 5%

My Mood: Cool
sneezingstardust is a dedicated contributorsneezingstardust is a dedicated contributorsneezingstardust is a dedicated contributorsneezingstardust is a dedicated contributorsneezingstardust is a dedicated contributorsneezingstardust is a dedicated contributorsneezingstardust is a dedicated contributorsneezingstardust is a dedicated contributorsneezingstardust is a dedicated contributorsneezingstardust is a dedicated contributorsneezingstardust is a dedicated contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kpettitt View Post
do you still live at home... make your parents go to BJs.... 10# of chicken for 20 bucks. best deal I've found!
BJs?
sneezingstardust is offline   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook
Old 03-03-2010, 07:30 PM   #19
nighttrain
nighttrain
is heading back over the atlantic
Max Brawn
Points: 10,795, Level: 68 Points: 10,795, Level: 68 Points: 10,795, Level: 68

Air Hockey Average Champion! Football Frenzy Champion! Yahtzee! Champion!
Tournaments Won: 1

Training Exp: 20+
My Mood: Inspired
nighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beast

i think it is like a Sams club or Costcos

Share with Facebook
Old 03-03-2010, 07:42 PM   #20
onetiredkris
onetiredkris
has no status.
Max Brawn
Points: 2,770, Level: 32 Points: 2,770, Level: 32 Points: 2,770, Level: 32

onetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributor

God bless costco, I dont know ware I would be without it.
We do have to remember shes not in the US.

-OTK's LOG-
We lift weights and manipulate our diets so that we'll look good naked. Sure, it's healthy too, and we'll probably live a longer and more productive life than the average guy, but mostly it's about the naked thing.

onetiredkris is offline   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook