Old 02-25-2010, 12:26 PM   #1
sneezingstardust
sneezingstardust
fat powerlifter
Max Brawn
Points: 4,948, Level: 44 Points: 4,948, Level: 44 Points: 4,948, Level: 44
Activity: 5% Activity: 5% Activity: 5%

My Mood: Cool
sneezingstardust is a dedicated contributorsneezingstardust is a dedicated contributorsneezingstardust is a dedicated contributorsneezingstardust is a dedicated contributorsneezingstardust is a dedicated contributorsneezingstardust is a dedicated contributorsneezingstardust is a dedicated contributorsneezingstardust is a dedicated contributorsneezingstardust is a dedicated contributorsneezingstardust is a dedicated contributorsneezingstardust is a dedicated contributor

Default Sleep, Eat, Train, Repeat - Christine's Journey to the Stage

"People of mediocre ability sometimes achieve outstanding success because they don't know when to quit. Most men succeed because they are determined to." - George Allen

Hey everyone!!

Let my just introduce myself: my name is Christine, I'm 16 years old and competing in my first figure competition, the UFE Showdown on June 5th, 2010 in London, ON.

Some of you may know me from the BB.com forums/BodySpace as "fitlover". I've come a very long way with my health and lifestyle, and I'm taking things to a new level this year.

Current stats:

Weight: 122 lbs.
Bodyfat %: unknown
Height: 5'2"

I have had a love/hate relationship with food my entire life. I've been through many different eating disorders, each putting me a little further behind than where I started from, and it ended up leaving me very frustrated, confused, and agitated. Negative body image coupled with overexercising, under-eating, and under-sleeping left me unhappy and unmotivated to do anything. That is, until I took up bodybuilding.

Training is my art, and my passion. I look forward to every workout, and although I see it as a challenge each time, I've always been very competitive by nature, and like to push myself to the limit. As the saying goes:

"The only way to discover the limits of the possible is to go beyond them into the impossible." - Arthur C. Clarke

I believe my biggest gains come from those times people would tell me I couldn't do something. I believe that we are capable of anything, and everything. The only thing that determines whether or not we reach our goals is how much we want what we're going after. I'm going to give it all I've got, and nothing less.

As of today, I am 13.5 weeks out, and started about 2.5 weeks ago, but hadn't heard about this site until DocCollossus gave me the heads up.

I'm about ready to tear some sh*t up!!! Let's get this log ROLLIN'!
sneezingstardust is offline   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook
Sponsored Links
Old 02-25-2010, 12:32 PM   #2
jslep
jslep
wants to be BTB when he grows up
Max Brawn
Points: 10,539, Level: 68 Points: 10,539, Level: 68 Points: 10,539, Level: 68
Activity: 4% Activity: 4% Activity: 4%

2D Knock-Out Champion! Lost for Words - Football Teams Champion!
Training Exp: 15 years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: bench and moar bench
Fav Supp: red meat
My Mood: Devilish
jslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beast

wow!!!

only sixteen and already that focused and determined. good luck with the show. i also am goin to compete for the first time this year but i'm 33. you should have a great future ahead of you with that attitude of yours.
jslep is offline   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook
Old 02-25-2010, 12:34 PM   #3
sneezingstardust
sneezingstardust
fat powerlifter
Max Brawn

sneezingstardust is a dedicated contributorsneezingstardust is a dedicated contributorsneezingstardust is a dedicated contributorsneezingstardust is a dedicated contributorsneezingstardust is a dedicated contributorsneezingstardust is a dedicated contributorsneezingstardust is a dedicated contributorsneezingstardust is a dedicated contributorsneezingstardust is a dedicated contributorsneezingstardust is a dedicated contributorsneezingstardust is a dedicated contributor

Default Pictures

Here are a few progress pictures that were taken within the last 2 weeks. Just so you have an idea of where I'm at. I'll be trying to get some full-body shots soon!

This is my back progress from February 12, 2009 - February 12, 2010:

Share with Facebook
Old 02-25-2010, 12:34 PM   #4
Grim83
Grim83
has no status.
Director: TGZ
Max Brawn
Points: 6,663, Level: 53 Points: 6,663, Level: 53 Points: 6,663, Level: 53
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

My Mood: Crappy
Grim83 is a dedicated contributorGrim83 is a dedicated contributorGrim83 is a dedicated contributorGrim83 is a dedicated contributorGrim83 is a dedicated contributorGrim83 is a dedicated contributorGrim83 is a dedicated contributorGrim83 is a dedicated contributorGrim83 is a dedicated contributorGrim83 is a dedicated contributorGrim83 is a dedicated contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by sneezingstardust View Post
"People of mediocre ability sometimes achieve outstanding success because they don't know when to quit. Most men succeed because they are determined to." - George Allen

Hey everyone!!

Let my just introduce myself: my name is Christine, I'm 16 years old and competing in my first figure competition, the UFE Showdown on June 5th, 2010 in London, ON.

Some of you may know me from the BB.com forums/BodySpace as "fitlover". I've come a very long way with my health and lifestyle, and I'm taking things to a new level this year.

Current stats:

Weight: 122 lbs.
Bodyfat %: unknown
Height: 5'2"

I have had a love/hate relationship with food my entire life. I've been through many different eating disorders, each putting me a little further behind than where I started from, and it ended up leaving me very frustrated, confused, and agitated. Negative body image coupled with overexercising, under-eating, and under-sleeping left me unhappy and unmotivated to do anything. That is, until I took up bodybuilding.

Training is my art, and my passion. I look forward to every workout, and although I see it as a challenge each time, I've always been very competitive by nature, and like to push myself to the limit. As the saying goes:

"The only way to discover the limits of the possible is to go beyond them into the impossible." - Arthur C. Clarke

I believe my biggest gains come from those times people would tell me I couldn't do something. I believe that we are capable of anything, and everything. The only thing that determines whether or not we reach our goals is how much we want what we're going after. I'm going to give it all I've got, and nothing less.

As of today, I am 13.5 weeks out, and started about 2.5 weeks ago, but hadn't heard about this site until DocCollossus gave me the heads up.

I'm about ready to tear some sh*t up!!! Let's get this log ROLLIN'!
good luck on the show, feel free to post any questions, there is a pro lurking from time to time Leslie Rae Newton (SP?).
User owns 1x Super Squats

No Bullshit no problems

My Blog- http://grim83.blogspot.com/
Grim83 is offline   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook
Old 02-25-2010, 12:34 PM   #5
sneezingstardust
sneezingstardust
fat powerlifter
Max Brawn

2 more

^^^ (Lol, don't mind my carb-loaded belly! Holy water retention batman!)

Share with Facebook
Old 02-25-2010, 12:36 PM   #6
Grim83
Grim83
has no status.
Director: TGZ
Max Brawn
Points: 6,663, Level: 53 Points: 6,663, Level: 53 Points: 6,663, Level: 53

My Mood: Crappy
Grim83 is a dedicated contributorGrim83 is a dedicated contributorGrim83 is a dedicated contributorGrim83 is a dedicated contributorGrim83 is a dedicated contributorGrim83 is a dedicated contributorGrim83 is a dedicated contributorGrim83 is a dedicated contributorGrim83 is a dedicated contributorGrim83 is a dedicated contributorGrim83 is a dedicated contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by sneezingstardust View Post
Here are a few progress pictures that were taken within the last 2 weeks. Just so you have an idea of where I'm at. I'll be trying to get some full-body shots soon!

This is my back progress from February 12, 2009 - February 12, 2010:

thats some great progress on your back in a year
User owns 1x Super Squats

No Bullshit no problems

My Blog- http://grim83.blogspot.com/
Grim83 is offline   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook
Old 02-25-2010, 12:39 PM   #7
BendtheBar
BendtheBar
is getting skinny(ish)
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,522,296, Level: 100 Points: 1,522,296, Level: 100 Points: 1,522,296, Level: 100
Activity: 48% Activity: 48% Activity: 48%

Extreme Mini Golf Champion!Tournaments Won: 6

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
My Mood: Lurking
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Welcome to the forum. Log looks great, and can't wait to see your progress!

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is online now   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook
Old 02-25-2010, 12:39 PM   #8
glwanabe
glwanabe
has no status.
Max Brawn
Points: 14,731, Level: 78 Points: 14,731, Level: 78 Points: 14,731, Level: 78

glwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master member

Your hard work is evident. Your overall work looks good. Get after that diet, and tear it for your comp.

Kpettit is getting ready for a comp in the next few months as well.
glwanabe is offline   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook
Old 02-25-2010, 12:50 PM   #9
sneezingstardust
sneezingstardust
fat powerlifter
Max Brawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by jslep View Post
wow!!!

only sixteen and already that focused and determined. good luck with the show. i also am goin to compete for the first time this year but i'm 33. you should have a great future ahead of you with that attitude of yours.
Thank you!! Good luck with your competition, when is it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grim83 View Post
good luck on the show, feel free to post any questions, there is a pro lurking from time to time Leslie Rae Newton (SP?).
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grim83 View Post
thats some great progress on your back in a year

Quote:
Originally Posted by BendtheBar View Post
Welcome to the forum. Log looks great, and can't wait to see your progress!
Thanks for following

Quote:
Originally Posted by glwanabe View Post
Your hard work is evident. Your overall work looks good. Get after that diet, and tear it for your comp.

Kpettit is getting ready for a comp in the next few months as well.
Thanks Jeff!

Last edited by glwanabe; 03-03-2010 at 05:42 PM.

Share with Facebook
Old 02-25-2010, 12:54 PM   #10
Rustang
Rustang
has no status.
You gunna eat that?
Brawn
Points: 2,687, Level: 31 Points: 2,687, Level: 31 Points: 2,687, Level: 31

My Mood: Amused
Rustang has made some good postsRustang has made some good postsRustang has made some good postsRustang has made some good postsRustang has made some good postsRustang has made some good postsRustang has made some good postsRustang has made some good postsRustang has made some good postsRustang has made some good postsRustang has made some good posts

very impressive for your age, will be following along.

Last edited by glwanabe; 03-03-2010 at 05:42 PM.
Rustang is offline   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook