Muscle and Brawn Forums

Go Back   Muscle and Brawn Forums > Supplements, Nutrition & Diet > Nutrition, Diet and Supplements > Supplement Logs

Notices

Supplement Logs Roll your supplement logs here.

Old 05-23-2014, 10:08 AM   #1
moeheep
moeheep
wants a 900lb Total
Max Brawn
Points: 9,512, Level: 65 Points: 9,512, Level: 65 Points: 9,512, Level: 65
Activity: 6% Activity: 6% Activity: 6%

Training Exp: 1.5 years
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: DEADS
Fav Supp: Condense
My Mood: Amazed
moeheep is an elite membermoeheep is an elite membermoeheep is an elite membermoeheep is an elite membermoeheep is an elite membermoeheep is an elite membermoeheep is an elite membermoeheep is an elite membermoeheep is an elite membermoeheep is an elite membermoeheep is an elite member
Default Moeheep's Purus Labs' NOxygen Log

BIG thanks to my buddy Randoja, and Purus Labs for the opportunity to try, review, and log this product. I have logged other Purus Lab supplements before and have found them to be top shelf as far as quality and performance.

Small tub, which is OK, maybe because Im old and grumpy, but I hate it when you order a supp, and the container is less than 1/2 full.....anyway. like others have mentioned, the powder was kind of lumpy, but mixing it was no problem.

I added it right to my Purus Lab Condense PWO (Which I have used religiously since logging it way back) and it disolved immediatly. No taste at all, after using Condense for so long, believe me, I would have noticed if the taste changed at all. I really like the crisp apple flavor of Condense, so I am GLAD NOxygen added nothing to it.

The only change I noticed is that, while Condense alone has a very thin and watery consistency, after adding the NOxygen it was a little more....for lack of a better word....syrupy....not in any way, sugary, or any thing like that, just a little thicker consistancy.....but in no way unpleasant.

Now to the meat of the review.

Took both together about 15 minutes before I started. I start with the McGill BIG 3 warmup, so the actual lifting starts about 30 minutes after taking it.

Deadlifts....probably not the best exercise to look for a pump.....that being said, I had an excellent deadlift day

135 x 5
165 x 5
195 x 3

225 x 3
260 x 3
295 x 6

325 x 1
325 x 1
325 x 1

295 x 3
265 x 6
225 x 6

Paused Squats:
95 x 6
135 x 6

170 x 8
195 x 8
225 x 6...was there a pump, maybe, My thighs were certainly big, but
I wear long shorts and dont usually check for a pump.

Deficit SLDL's:
95 x 8
145 x 8
195 x 8....definate pump here...lower back got so pumped it was painful....

Leg Ext:
50 x 12
75 x 12
100 x 12
100 x 12....PUMP!!!! Could see the veins sticking out on my legs!!

Back Raises:
3 x 12 with 65 lbs.....same as SLDL's...back pump that was painful..

Friday is shoulders and "Fluff and Buff" day....THAT will be the test...see how the delts, Bi's and tri's pump up.......Bro's

Best Meet Lifts:
Squat = 325
Bench = 210
Dead = 353
Total = 888

The iron is there during my times of happiness, sadness and anger. The iron is there available through the 4 seasons and inclement weather. The iron is there to either comfort me or motivate me. The Iron manages to show me how strong I am or how humble I need to be. The iron does not yell, but it always demands respect. The iron is not a disciplinarian, but when disrespected, I feel it for a long time. The iron does not love or hate, but we definitely share a strong bond. And no matter how far I stay away or for how long, the iron is there, waiting to be lifted.

Last edited by moeheep; 05-23-2014 at 10:12 AM.
moeheep is offline   Reply With Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Share with Facebook
Sponsored Links
Old 05-23-2014, 12:43 PM   #2
TDawg75
TDawg75
All Pro Fatback
Team Koolaid Man
Max Brawn
Points: 3,495, Level: 36 Points: 3,495, Level: 36 Points: 3,495, Level: 36
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

Training Exp: since 5/15/13
Fav Exercise: buffet plate carry
Fav Supp: Protein Powder
My Mood: Mellow
TDawg75 is a lifting machineTDawg75 is a lifting machineTDawg75 is a lifting machineTDawg75 is a lifting machineTDawg75 is a lifting machineTDawg75 is a lifting machineTDawg75 is a lifting machineTDawg75 is a lifting machineTDawg75 is a lifting machineTDawg75 is a lifting machineTDawg75 is a lifting machine

I'm with you, Moe. I can't wait to try NOxygen on brocep day. I do think I will hold off on using it on DL day, though. Great session!

Gym pr's- bench 330, DL 405, squat 450
Meet pr's- bench 350, dl 425, squat tbd
My new training log- http://muscleandbrawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17510
TDawg75 is offline   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook
Old 05-23-2014, 02:40 PM   #3
Randoja
Randoja
was born to squat.
Powered by Purus
Max Brawn
Points: 7,293, Level: 56 Points: 7,293, Level: 56 Points: 7,293, Level: 56
Activity: 10% Activity: 10% Activity: 10%

Training Exp: 12 years on and off.
Fav Exercise: Squat/Bench/Dead
Fav Supp: Whole Milk
My Mood: Mo Fo
Randoja is a master memberRandoja is a master memberRandoja is a master memberRandoja is a master memberRandoja is a master memberRandoja is a master memberRandoja is a master memberRandoja is a master memberRandoja is a master memberRandoja is a master memberRandoja is a master member

Fluff and buff day is my bread and butter these days haha. I can't take Noxygen and not do some curls before I take off, no matter what day of training it's supposed to be.
www.puruslabs.net
www.unbreakablegear.com <--Save 10% on apparel with coupon code MAB10!
Meet PR's:451/270/501 (181) 479/270/529 (198) Best Total: 1212@181 1278@198
Randoja is online now   Reply With Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Share with Facebook
Old 05-24-2014, 01:39 PM   #4
moeheep
moeheep
wants a 900lb Total
Max Brawn

moeheep is an elite membermoeheep is an elite membermoeheep is an elite membermoeheep is an elite membermoeheep is an elite membermoeheep is an elite membermoeheep is an elite membermoeheep is an elite membermoeheep is an elite membermoeheep is an elite membermoeheep is an elite member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TDawg75 View Post
I'm with you, Moe. I can't wait to try NOxygen on brocep day. I do think I will hold off on using it on DL day, though. Great session!
I hear ya BIG T.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randoja View Post
Fluff and buff day is my bread and butter these days haha. I can't take Noxygen and not do some curls before I take off, no matter what day of training it's supposed to be.
Definately has me ready for some beach muscle work Randoja....

Best Meet Lifts:
Squat = 325
Bench = 210
Dead = 353
Total = 888

The iron is there during my times of happiness, sadness and anger. The iron is there available through the 4 seasons and inclement weather. The iron is there to either comfort me or motivate me. The Iron manages to show me how strong I am or how humble I need to be. The iron does not yell, but it always demands respect. The iron is not a disciplinarian, but when disrespected, I feel it for a long time. The iron does not love or hate, but we definitely share a strong bond. And no matter how far I stay away or for how long, the iron is there, waiting to be lifted.

Share with Facebook
Old 05-24-2014, 01:44 PM   #5
moeheep
moeheep
wants a 900lb Total
Max Brawn

Friday, 5-23-14
Week 7, Day 4

Tonight did not go as well as I had hoped.......

Decent session....the problem was my W/O partner (who wasnt working out) came down to put a window AC unit in the shed that houses Not Your Average Moe's Gym....he was constantly asking me to help...right in the middle of my lifts...finally I told him I like it hot in here, I could care less if he installs an AC unit, and if he wants an air conditioner... either do it himself, or wait until I am done.

Now, because Im a grumpy old man...next time he is there and Im not training, Im going in and bothering the **** out of him!

ANYWAY....I didnt get to really "Pump up" the muscles like I wanted to...NOW, that being said....even with the intermittent lifting...pump was there......after the Mil Presses, I could see the "Little" horseshoe side of my tricep...which is usually not visable....and the biceps were really pumped up...I went down to the corner store to buy some milk before I showered and changed....just to show em off......maybe there is something to this BodyBuilding thing-a-ma-giggy after all....

McGill BIG 3

Mil Press:
45 x 5
60 x 5
70 x 3

80 x 3
90 x 3
105 x 6

115 x 1
115 x 1
115 x 2

105 x 3
90 x 3
80 x 11

DB Press:
25 x 12
25 x 12
25 x 12
25 x 12

Side Laterals:
3 x 12

Brocurls:
55 x 12
55 x 12
55 x 12
50 x 11

Best Meet Lifts:
Squat = 325
Bench = 210
Dead = 353
Total = 888

Share with Facebook
Old 05-25-2014, 12:27 PM   #6
TDawg75
TDawg75
All Pro Fatback
Team Koolaid Man
Max Brawn

TDawg75 is a lifting machineTDawg75 is a lifting machineTDawg75 is a lifting machineTDawg75 is a lifting machineTDawg75 is a lifting machineTDawg75 is a lifting machineTDawg75 is a lifting machineTDawg75 is a lifting machineTDawg75 is a lifting machineTDawg75 is a lifting machineTDawg75 is a lifting machine

Great session, Moe! Just wait until he is working out, and keep bothering him to help you UN-install the a/c, lol.

Share with Facebook
Old 05-25-2014, 09:17 PM   #7
Hywelbane
Hywelbane
Brb lifting
Max Brawn
Points: 3,068, Level: 34 Points: 3,068, Level: 34 Points: 3,068, Level: 34
Activity: 11% Activity: 11% Activity: 11%

Training Exp: 8
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Squat
My Mood: Yeehaw
Hywelbane is a lifting machineHywelbane is a lifting machineHywelbane is a lifting machineHywelbane is a lifting machineHywelbane is a lifting machineHywelbane is a lifting machineHywelbane is a lifting machineHywelbane is a lifting machineHywelbane is a lifting machineHywelbane is a lifting machineHywelbane is a lifting machine

Strong session, even with the interruptions. Awesome to see everyone else enjoying it as much as I am.

Hywelbane is online now   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook
Old 05-28-2014, 08:52 AM   #8
moeheep
moeheep
wants a 900lb Total
Max Brawn

Tuesday, 5-27-14
Unplanned delod week.

Might be shooting myself in the foot, this being 3 weeks before my next meet......but those I asked for advice, 100% agreed, I need a deload. Squats been suffering, I am tired, joints are aching and for the first time in a long time, I was really not looking forward to my session yesterday. Soooooo Deload it is.

That being said, I took no supps tonight, it would have been a waste....

Squats:
45 x 4
95 x 5
145 x 5
185 x 5

thats it.

Best Meet Lifts:
Squat = 325
Bench = 210
Dead = 353
Total = 888

Share with Facebook
Old 05-28-2014, 03:08 PM   #9
TDawg75
TDawg75
All Pro Fatback
Team Koolaid Man
Max Brawn

Sometimes you just gotta take a breather.

Share with Facebook
Old 05-28-2014, 08:33 PM   #10
Randoja
Randoja
was born to squat.