Muscle and Brawn Forums

Go Back   Muscle and Brawn Forums > General > General Board

Notices

General Board You can talk about anything here. Life, sports, rants, whatever.

Old 04-27-2014, 10:14 PM   #1
Chillen
Chillen
Current Pic/Nov 30th, 2012: Rocken Lean
Max Brawn
Points: 6,498, Level: 52 Points: 6,498, Level: 52 Points: 6,498, Level: 52
Activity: 8% Activity: 8% Activity: 8%

Training Exp: 5+ years
Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Exercise: Pullup/Bent Over Row
Fav Supp: Feeding the Brain
My Mood: Inspired
Chillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master member
Default Your Body Has.....

no mind, but it will listen to your mind all the time.

Another post today, since I am working on staying up a little later today, since I do not have to go to work tomorrow till 3p, but been up since 3a, and had my upper workout, this morning at about 4am. Uh, I be aigght! Its all good, Im in good shape, and a tough old geezer.

Question: Does the body master you, or does your mind master your body?

Since we have made the choice to live a life under the iron, this is the wrestling match we have chosen to fight each and every day.

No matter what people tell you, the mind can play a "damaging" factor in your goals or a "positive and influential" factor in goals.

Its "under estimated" and yet so powerful.

I do not know why people with goals do not spend as much time to teach their mind, as much as they teach their self to train or diet, when the battle in the head, is the one (for many) that ends up killing their goal wants and desires.

We spend so much time adapting and learning in the gym. Adapting and learning with our diets. Why not adapt and learn about what is going on in our head, reference your goals? Why not take some time out of the day and be proactive, and learn what ails it and learn how to deal with it, to prevent the "contents of the skull" from killing your goal dreams?

Sometimes the body can fail you, but this failure can be a "poison" or a "benefit", and the "meat between the skull" decides which one it is.

You see, the body may have failed, and it could careless what your goals are because it does not know shit, it is just reacting and has its own agenda, but will ALWAYS "react" when your mind "acts" on its responses.

You got that? Now, wrap your mind, and the little things you call "balls" (), around your goal, and train your mind all the time, so your body will respond the way you want in time...........

The following quote, should be understood by those that have been under the iron for quite some time, because like it or not, this is the lesson we learn, and it is the way it is. Work it in your life style, or GTFH.

"Perhaps the most valuable result of all education is the ability to make yourself do the thing you have to do, when it ought to be done, whether you like it or not; it is the first lesson that ought to be learned; and however early a man's training begins, it is probably the last lesson that he learns thoroughly".

Thomas H. Huxley (1825 - 1895)

Train your brain to help you, MaB brothers and Sisters. Do not take it for granted, for if you do, it will NOT BE THERE WHEN YOU MOST NEED IT.

Each day that you achieve and win your mental battles you win, and brings you one step closer. Each day that this occurs, has an accumulation effect that will creep up on you, and before you know it, your there.

And none of the pain, sweat, and tears, you experienced within your journey, will be able to replace or overcome the feeling you get once your there......trust me it is the truest orgasm known to man. The work, is just the foreplay, folks.

Have a great day! From my heart to all of yours!

After losing 40+ unwanted lbs:

At 152/154lbs:

At 162-168:
Chillen is online now   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook
Sponsored Links