BIG E-Book

The BIG system by Jonathan Byrd. Rapidly increase your strength. Price: $19.99

Old 03-31-2014, 09:07 PM   #1
BendtheBar
BendtheBar
is getting skinny(ish)
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,541,987, Level: 100 Points: 1,541,987, Level: 100 Points: 1,541,987, Level: 100
Activity: 51% Activity: 51% Activity: 51%

Extreme Mini Golf Champion!Tournaments Won: 6

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
My Mood: Lurking
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!
Default => Jonathan Byrd Training Services

Need Help?

Not seeing the results you want? Need personalized assistance? I provide personalized lifting packages based on needs.

If you have questions about these plans, or have submitted a payment, please contact me here so I can start assisting you.

Custom Training Training – Bronze Level

Click here for more information.

This is a training program set to your needs and goals. I will answer your training, supplementation, etc related questions via Skype for a total of 30 minutes. This can be over the course of multiple sessions.

If you do not wish to Skype, this service will involve up to 8 email questions over the course of the 10 week training program. These questions can not involve “will you setup a diet or workout for me”, but can involve questions regarding your existing plans.

Custom Training Plan – Silver Level

I will help you set up a training program designed to meet your specific needs. This plan includes a 2 week baseline period, in which we establish any form changes that may need to be adjusted before the program. Then with your input we will establish a 10 week training program.

This is a training program set to your needs and goals. I will answer your training, supplementation, etc related questions via Skype for a total of 60 minutes. This can be over the course of multiple sessions.

If you do not wish to Skype, this service will involve up to 10 email questions over the course of the 12 week training program. These questions can not involve “will you setup a diet or workout for me”, but can involve questions regarding your existing plans.

Custom Training Program- Gold Level

I will help you set up a training program designed to meet your specific needs. This plan includes a 2 week baseline period, in which we establish any form changes that may need to be adjusted before the program. Then with your input we will establish a 16 week training program.

I will answer your training, supplementation, etc related questions via Skype for a total of 90 minutes. This can be over the course of multiple sessions.

If you do not wish to Skype, this service will involve up to 20 email questions over the course of the 18 total weeks. These questions can not involve “will you setup a diet or workout for me”, but can involve questions regarding your existing plans. You will be required to check in one time a week, preferably with clips of the weeks training.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is offline   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook
Sponsored Links