Muscle and Brawn Forums

Go Back   Muscle and Brawn Forums > Supplements, Nutrition & Diet > Nutrition, Diet and Supplements

Notices

Nutrition, Diet and Supplements Discuss nutrition, diet, cutting and weight loss. Supplement discussions as well.

Old 12-21-2011, 10:07 PM   #21
caseysniper
caseysniper
has no status.
Points: 4, Level: 1 Points: 4, Level: 1 Points: 4, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

caseysniper is off to a bad start

Good info on the alpha one cheat sheet. My question on this is what test booster is best? I've got the protien going as far as the NO is jackd3d ok or should I go back to NO xplode? I'm new to the suplements other than true mass jackd,NO X,and acouple of cycles of X-tren.
caseysniper is offline   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook
Sponsored Links
Old 12-27-2011, 05:51 PM   #22
rippednmichigan
rippednmichigan
robert@flexfitnessandnutrition.com
Social Media Manager/REP
Max Brawn
Points: 22,927, Level: 93 Points: 22,927, Level: 93 Points: 22,927, Level: 93
Activity: 2% Activity: 2% Activity: 2%

Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Supp: EFX K-Otic Orange Ambush
My Mood: Daring
rippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beast

Quote:
Originally Posted by caseysniper View Post
Good info on the alpha one cheat sheet. My question on this is what test booster is best? I've got the protien going as far as the NO is jackd3d ok or should I go back to NO xplode? I'm new to the suplements other than true mass jackd,NO X,and acouple of cycles of X-tren.
IMO best testbooster that I have ran is Test Charge by EFX. Hands down the best I have tried, I've gotten a few guys around here to try it and it's all they use now.
User owns 3x $30 I\'ll Pump You Up cash User owns 1x $20 I\'ll Pump You Up cash

Pure-Potent-Drug Free

http://allamericanefx.com/

Certified Personal Trainer
Training and Nutrition at
www.flexfitnessandnutrition.com

"Take control and push your limits!"
rippednmichigan is offline   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook
Old 12-27-2011, 08:06 PM   #23
ricka182
ricka182
is taking small steps.. then GIANT leaps to domination!!!
Time to start over...
Max Brawn
Points: 5,008, Level: 45 Points: 5,008, Level: 45 Points: 5,008, Level: 45
Activity: 12% Activity: 12% Activity: 12%

Archery 2000 Champion! Fish Eat Fish Champion! Power Driver Champion! Yeti Sports 1 Greece Champion! Penguinoids Champion!
Training Exp: 5
Training Type: Fullbody
Fav Exercise: Bench & Deads
Fav Supp: VPX Power Shock & PLCAR
My Mood: Sick
ricka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machine

DAA is proven to be a very effective testosterone booster. It is generally recoomended as part of PCT after any cycle. It's cheap, easy to take, effective; what else do you need?

As for the NoXplod and Jack3ed, dump them both. Neither is a very good as an "N.O." booster. You get the rush of energy from the heavy stim dose they both have. if you're looking for a solid plasma volumizer/NO booster, take a look at Hemavol from iForce. An absolutly great product, fairly priced, and I've never had better pumps than with Hemavol. I recco the powder, because it's easier to take than 10 pills. Plus it tastes like Lemonheads candy, not too sweet or tart, dissolves easy, and works better than most products in the same class...

And I'm just curious, you say you're new to supplements, but not to X-Tren or other PHs? I don't think you need to take PHs. I'd guess you're not at your natural peak, and just don't have a good diet or plan in place, no matter what you think. I could be wrong, but to not know basic supplementation, and then be asking PH questions.. Not advised IMO...but I'll help you where I can..
ricka182 is offline   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook