HumanHorrorFilm
HumanHorrorFilm
has no status.
Wolfman of Ironsport
Max Brawn
Points: 7,818, Level: 59 Points: 7,818, Level: 59 Points: 7,818, Level: 59
Activity: 8% Activity: 8% Activity: 8%

My Mood: Aggressive
HumanHorrorFilm is a lifting beastHumanHorrorFilm is a lifting beastHumanHorrorFilm is a lifting beastHumanHorrorFilm is a lifting beastHumanHorrorFilm is a lifting beastHumanHorrorFilm is a lifting beastHumanHorrorFilm is a lifting beastHumanHorrorFilm is a lifting beastHumanHorrorFilm is a lifting beastHumanHorrorFilm is a lifting beastHumanHorrorFilm is a lifting beast

Default Base Building to York, Pa, 3/1/14

Started this on Tuesday

Took my last 5/3/1 Wave(which was 5, and went back 3 Waves, keeping with the mantra, 5 waves up, 3 Waves back)

Tuesday, October 29th, 2013

Warmup

Agile 8
15 Mins Stationary Bike

Box Jumps-3x5

Squats

135x5
150x5
190x3
225x3
255x3
285x12

Hover Bench, 1" off of Chest

150x5x5

Pullups-50 Reps
Side Bends-45lb Platex25x2
Pushdowns-Monster Minix25,25,25

Skipped conditioning yesterday due to van issues, work.
"Before the Beginning, after the great war between Heaven and Hell, God created the Earth and gave dominion over it to the crafty ape he called Man. And to each generation was born a Creature of Light and a Creature of Darkness... and great armies clashed by night in the ancient war between good and evil. There was magic then. Nobility. And unimaginable cruelty. And so it was until the day that a false sun exploded over Trinity, and man forever traded away wonder for reason."

Reigning Undisputed MAB Beard Champion

Last edited by BendtheBar; 12-02-2013 at 12:57 PM.
HumanHorrorFilm is online now   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook
Sponsored Links
Old 10-31-2013, 12:46 PM   #2
dzarello
dzarello
5/3/1
Italian Proud
Max Brawn
Points: 6,236, Level: 51 Points: 6,236, Level: 51 Points: 6,236, Level: 51
Activity: 100% Activity: 100% Activity: 100%

Training Exp: 2 years
Training Type: Wendler 531
Fav Exercise: Squats/Deads
Fav Supp: Food
My Mood: Lurking
dzarello is a master memberdzarello is a master memberdzarello is a master memberdzarello is a master memberdzarello is a master memberdzarello is a master memberdzarello is a master memberdzarello is a master memberdzarello is a master memberdzarello is a master memberdzarello is a master member

I, too, am doing this one. I altered a few things on mine so its not exact.

Didn't like the Cube?

Good luck to ya!

I just want a place where I can be left alone to get strong and work off some aggression.
-Dave Tate-

Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.
-Eleanor Roosevelt-

Last edited by dzarello; 10-31-2013 at 12:49 PM.
dzarello is online now   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook
Old 10-31-2013, 12:55 PM   #3
EliteDreams
EliteDreams
Anything worth doing is worth overdoing
Moderation is for cowards
Max Brawn
Points: 12,269, Level: 72 Points: 12,269, Level: 72 Points: 12,269, Level: 72
Activity: 38% Activity: 38% Activity: 38%

Training Exp: Started 5/2/11
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: PRs
Fav Supp: Steak
My Mood: Asleep
EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!

Lotsa squats

The gates of hell have been unlocked, headstones pushed aside!
EliteDreams is online now   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook
Old 10-31-2013, 12:57 PM   #4
Ancrel
Ancrel
is not wanting to take a deload week!
Uber Brawn
Points: 1,526, Level: 22 Points: 1,526, Level: 22 Points: 1,526, Level: 22
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

Training Exp: 6 months serious!
Training Type: Wendler 531
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Milk!
My Mood: Lurking
Ancrel is a dedicated contributorAncrel is a dedicated contributorAncrel is a dedicated contributorAncrel is a dedicated contributorAncrel is a dedicated contributorAncrel is a dedicated contributorAncrel is a dedicated contributorAncrel is a dedicated contributorAncrel is a dedicated contributorAncrel is a dedicated contributorAncrel is a dedicated contributor

This is a great idea i'm on my 4th cycle of 5/3/1, i'll probably jump back same as you, nice 12 reps on the +set!
Ancrel is offline   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook
Old 10-31-2013, 01:31 PM   #5
HumanHorrorFilm
HumanHorrorFilm
has no status.
Wolfman of Ironsport
Max Brawn

HumanHorrorFilm is a lifting beastHumanHorrorFilm is a lifting beastHumanHorrorFilm is a lifting beastHumanHorrorFilm is a lifting beastHumanHorrorFilm is a lifting beastHumanHorrorFilm is a lifting beastHumanHorrorFilm is a lifting beastHumanHorrorFilm is a lifting beastHumanHorrorFilm is a lifting beastHumanHorrorFilm is a lifting beastHumanHorrorFilm is a lifting beast

To be honest, Cube was really fubaring my lower back. I'm going to modify some things, switch some assistance and add more rear delt work in between pressing sets

So today was without a gymbag in my f''n van which is in the shop. So this was a no chalk, no belt, no NOTHING kinda day.

Beyond 5/3/1 1.1

Week 1, Day 3: 3's Deads, 5x5 OHP

Warmups

Agile 8
15 Mins Stationary Bike
Diesel Crew Shoulder Warmup

Overhead Med Ball Throws

Used 3KG Med Ball and did it in Raquetball court. Didn't count a rep unless it hit the ceiling

Deadlifts

175x5
225x5
255x3
305x3
340x3
385x5(lost grip, which without chalk is to be expected, still pleased)

OHP

100x5
100x5
100x5
100x5
100x5

EZ Curls1x10@60, 2x10@70
Hypers-BWx15,15,15,15
Face Pulls-#7x100 reps(4 sets)
"Before the Beginning, after the great war between Heaven and Hell, God created the Earth and gave dominion over it to the crafty ape he called Man. And to each generation was born a Creature of Light and a Creature of Darkness... and great armies clashed by night in the ancient war between good and evil. There was magic then. Nobility. And unimaginable cruelty. And so it was until the day that a false sun exploded over Trinity, and man forever traded away wonder for reason."

Share with Facebook
Old 10-31-2013, 01:33 PM   #6
HumanHorrorFilm
HumanHorrorFilm
has no status.
Wolfman of Ironsport
Max Brawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by dzarello View Post
I, too, am doing this one. I altered a few things on mine so its not exact.

Didn't like the Cube?

Good luck to ya!
Posted above cube killed my lower back which sucked, i liked the idea behind it.

What mods did you make?

Quote:
Originally Posted by EliteDreams View Post
Lotsa squats
Thanks ED!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ancrel View Post
This is a great idea i'm on my 4th cycle of 5/3/1, i'll probably jump back same as you, nice 12 reps on the +set!
Thanks Ancrel. It's something I read from Wendler a while ago and it seems that a lot of people have great success. Though, i will still be capping my top sets at 10-12.

Share with Facebook
Old 10-31-2013, 02:21 PM   #7
jiorio95
jiorio95
has no status.
Max Brawn
Points: 5,515, Level: 47 Points: 5,515, Level: 47 Points: 5,515, Level: 47
Activity: 59% Activity: 59% Activity: 59%

Fav Exercise: Squat
My Mood: Mellow
jiorio95 is a master memberjiorio95 is a master memberjiorio95 is a master memberjiorio95 is a master memberjiorio95 is a master memberjiorio95 is a master memberjiorio95 is a master memberjiorio95 is a master memberjiorio95 is a master memberjiorio95 is a master memberjiorio95 is a master member

You have some great ideas, I like 5 waves up, 3 back as well as moving OHP to a 5x5.
jiorio95 is online now   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook
Old 10-31-2013, 04:57 PM   #8
HumanHorrorFilm
HumanHorrorFilm
has no status.
Wolfman of Ironsport
Max Brawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiorio95 View Post
You have some great ideas, I like 5 waves up, 3 back as well as moving OHP to a 5x5.
Thanks Jlorio, but I cant take credit for either of the ideas. All from the man himself.

Share with Facebook
Old 10-31-2013, 07:13 PM   #9
linedriver465
linedriver465
Work, Eat, Train, Sleep, Rinse, Repeat
Max Brawn
Points: 5,638, Level: 48 Points: 5,638, Level: 48 Points: 5,638, Level: 48
Activity: 9% Activity: 9% Activity: 9%

Training Exp: 3.5 years
Training Type: Volume
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Caffeine
My Mood: Inspired
linedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beast

Great lifts in here.
What are the eats looking like these days?
linedriver465 is offline   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook
Old 10-31-2013, 08:34 PM   #10
HumanHorrorFilm
HumanHorrorFilm
has no status.
Wolfman of Ironsport
Max Brawn

Pretty much just eating 2-3 Mag-10 Shakes and then 2-3 meals a day....keeping bourbon/carbs to a minimum, if i can.

Share with Facebook