Muscle and Brawn Forums

Go Back   Muscle and Brawn Forums > General > General Board

Notices

General Board You can talk about anything here. Life, sports, rants, whatever.

Old 12-23-2009, 07:37 AM   #1
TitanWIP
TitanWIP
is not TitanCT
Uber Brawn
Points: 3,856, Level: 39 Points: 3,856, Level: 39 Points: 3,856, Level: 39
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

My Mood: Brooding
TitanWIP has made some very good postsTitanWIP has made some very good postsTitanWIP has made some very good postsTitanWIP has made some very good postsTitanWIP has made some very good postsTitanWIP has made some very good postsTitanWIP has made some very good postsTitanWIP has made some very good postsTitanWIP has made some very good postsTitanWIP has made some very good postsTitanWIP has made some very good posts
Default Anthony Catanzaro Christmas Message

This is from natural bodybuilder Anthony Catanzaro:

Hello All!

Well another year has come and gone and I know this year has been challenging for many. There has been so much negative energy thrown everywhere and its very hard to stay in a positive frame of mine when all you hear is bad depressing news.

Every year for the past 6 years I have been sending you messages of hope, messages of faith, messages from deep down in my soul...People wonder if I ever face challenges they wonder well Tony must have the greatest life in the world, he has everything going for him and so on and so forth. I want you all to know that I face the same challenges you face every day. I'm no different than you .I have ups and downs and everything in between but there is one thing I don't have and that's a defeated mentality.

Christmas is here and I know there are a lot of you that may not feel the spirit this year, you may not be feeling that Christmas magic like you did before. You may be saying to yourself I don't feel like celebrating this year, I'm not in the Christmas sprit, I'm broke,etc, etc, etc, STOP!

Remember when you were a kid, remember when Christmas morning was the greatest day ever. Remember when you would wake up and run to the tree to see what Santa brought you..I sure do..I remember the magic of Christmas, its in my heart.

I know there are many of you who are not Christians and don't observe Christmas but understand where I'm coming from.

This is the most magical time of year there is a feeling in the air and if you quiet your soul for just a moment you will feel the magic of Christmas which is simply LOVE...

They say Love is sometimes not enough but my friend to me all you need is love..Its the strongest emotion we have. When we love and give love we receive that same love back.

I believe in Christmas miracles.. I believe there is a reason for everything good or bad..no matter what you have been through no matter what challenges you face there's one thing that can never be taken away from you unless you let it and that's love..

Love beats everything!

For the past 6 years I have been sending you messages of inspiration but this year I'm sending you a simple message LOVE..

I want you all to know there are many different meanings of what Christmas is all about, some want to be politically correct, some want only to recognize Jesus, some really no idea what 'Christmas is about at all.

Love is what this time of year is all about...just Love ...love for you and everyone you meet, even your enemies.

Find the love in your heart and you will find Christmas all over again..

Tina and I wish you the happiest, the healthiest, the most Joyous, and most wonderful Christmas and New year you've ever had in your entire life! And of course we wish you LOVE!

May this year be full of positive thoughts, may it be your finest hour all year long! And may the spirit of Christmas live in your hearts forever!

Merry Christmas and God Bless!

Anthony Catanzaro
"The Superman of Fitness"
Anthony Catanzaro Male Fitness Model and Actor
tony@anthonycatanzaro.com
TitanWIP is offline   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook
Sponsored Links