Muscle and Brawn Forums

Go Back   Muscle and Brawn Forums > Supplements, Nutrition & Diet > Nutrition, Diet and Supplements

Notices

Nutrition, Diet and Supplements Discuss nutrition, diet, cutting and weight loss. Supplement discussions as well.

Old 12-21-2009, 11:19 PM   #11
kman025
kman025
out of shape :)
1st MOM
Max Brawn
Points: 12,439, Level: 72 Points: 12,439, Level: 72 Points: 12,439, Level: 72
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

My Mood: Daring
kman025 is a lifting machinekman025 is a lifting machinekman025 is a lifting machinekman025 is a lifting machinekman025 is a lifting machinekman025 is a lifting machinekman025 is a lifting machinekman025 is a lifting machinekman025 is a lifting machinekman025 is a lifting machinekman025 is a lifting machine

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBlack16 View Post
Crap, cant swallow pills! Yes I now know what you are talking about! What do you look under in Illpumpyouup.com? You can PM me so we don't whore up Kman's thread, if not that's cool too.
no problem
User owns 1x Pumping Iron (25th Anniversary Special Edition)

Share with Facebook
Sponsored Links
Old 12-22-2009, 08:36 AM   #12
BendtheBar
BendtheBar
is getting skinny(ish)
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,354,670, Level: 100 Points: 1,354,670, Level: 100 Points: 1,354,670, Level: 100
Activity: 99% Activity: 99% Activity: 99%

Extreme Mini Golf Champion!Tournaments Won: 6

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
My Mood: Lurking
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

You could buy some instant coffee, put the granules in a whey shake an hour before the workout. You probably wouldn't taste it much.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is offline   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook
Old 12-22-2009, 01:28 PM   #13
kman025
kman025
1st MOM
Max Brawn

kman025 is a lifting machinekman025 is a lifting machinekman025 is a lifting machinekman025 is a lifting machinekman025 is a lifting machinekman025 is a lifting machinekman025 is a lifting machinekman025 is a lifting machinekman025 is a lifting machinekman025 is a lifting machinekman025 is a lifting machine

ill go with creatine. i dont really have a problem with getting pumped to workout, so i shouldnt need anyhting for that.

thanks guys.

Share with Facebook
Old 12-22-2009, 02:38 PM   #14
onetiredkris
onetiredkris
has no status.
Max Brawn
Points: 2,770, Level: 32 Points: 2,770, Level: 32 Points: 2,770, Level: 32

onetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by BendtheBar View Post
You could buy some instant coffee, put the granules in a whey shake an hour before the workout. You probably wouldn't taste it much.
yeah ive done that before, one cup in my vanilla whey didnt taste bad. it needs to be icecold though or else it will be terrible
onetiredkris is offline   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook
Old 12-22-2009, 04:13 PM   #15
glwanabe
glwanabe
has no status.
Max Brawn
Points: 14,553, Level: 78 Points: 14,553, Level: 78 Points: 14,553, Level: 78
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

glwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master member

When I was in the Army I knew this guy who would eat raw instant coffee, and wash it down with canteen water. Of course this was when we were in desert training, and time in the mornng was short. Still, thats pretty hardcore.

I'll take my coffee hot, and in a BIG mug.
glwanabe is offline   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook
Old 12-22-2009, 04:43 PM   #16
DarthPenguin
DarthPenguin
has no status.
Brawn
Points: 538, Level: 10 Points: 538, Level: 10 Points: 538, Level: 10
Activity: 3% Activity: 3% Activity: 3%

DarthPenguin is off to a bad start

not sure what its worth but i have tried several pre workout supps before through friends who love them and notice very very little of them. the only exception was the dorian yates nox pump though it is also one of the worst tasting things you will ever drink!

not sure if that helps!
DarthPenguin is offline   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook
Old 12-22-2009, 05:10 PM   #17
onetiredkris
onetiredkris
has no status.
Max Brawn
Points: 2,770, Level: 32 Points: 2,770, Level: 32 Points: 2,770, Level: 32

onetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by glwanabe View Post
When I was in the Army I knew this guy who would eat raw instant coffee, and wash it down with canteen water. Of course this was when we were in desert training, and time in the mornng was short. Still, thats pretty hardcore.

I'll take my coffee hot, and in a BIG mug.

I got close to that level in jail. We would mix a couple spoons on instant in a 1.5 ounce cup and take coffee shots. Good way to start off 500 burpees hahaha
onetiredkris is offline   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook
Old 12-22-2009, 05:58 PM   #18
rippednmichigan
rippednmichigan
robert@flexfitnessandnutrition.com
Social Media Manager/REP
Max Brawn
Points: 21,598, Level: 92 Points: 21,598, Level: 92 Points: 21,598, Level: 92
Activity: 6% Activity: 6% Activity: 6%

Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Supp: EFX K-Otic Orange Ambush
rippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beast

Quote:
Originally Posted by kman025 View Post
I was thinking about creatine, just for the hell of it.

should i go with something thats creatine only or a mixed pre-workout supp?

any under $20 you recommend from illpumpyouup.com
Ok I know you wanted to only spend $20 but this is what I use and love it. You can use them together or separate. I used them together the day I got them and about had a heart attack, my blood was pumping! Check out Anadraulic State and or E-911 by LG Sciences. Anadraulic State has creatine in it (so it would be a win win situation). Honestly I really only tried them cause I rep for them and I was blown away by how well they worked. Another one of my favorites is Muscle Pharm Assault now I know these are expensive but they WORK!
User owns 3x $30 I\'ll Pump You Up cash User owns 1x $20 I\'ll Pump You Up cash

Pure-Potent-Drug Free

http://allamericanefx.com/

Certified Personal Trainer
Training and Nutrition at
www.flexfitnessandnutrition.com

"Take control and push your limits!"
rippednmichigan is offline   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook
Old 12-22-2009, 06:00 PM   #19
kman025
kman025
1st MOM
Max Brawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by rippednmichigan View Post
Ok I know you wanted to only spend $20 but this is what I use and love it. You can use them together or separate. I used them together the day I got them and about had a heart attack, my blood was pumping! Check out Anadraulic State and or E-911 by LG Sciences. Anadraulic State has creatine in it (so it would be a win win situation). Honestly I really only tried them cause I rep for them and I was blown away by how well they worked. Another one of my favorites is Muscle Pharm Assault now I know these are expensive but they WORK!

if i had more coin, i may try them, but i think how just get a month worth of creatine and see how i like it.

ill keep them in mind for the future

Share with Facebook
Old 12-22-2009, 07:49 PM   #20
nighttrain
nighttrain
is heading back over the atlantic
Max Brawn
Points: 10,586, Level: 68 Points: 10,586, Level: 68 Points: 10,586, Level: 68

Air Hockey Average Champion! Football Frenzy Champion! Simon Champion! Yahtzee! Champion!
Tournaments Won: 1

Training Exp: 20+
My Mood: Inspired
nighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beast

for the price you can't beat creatine mono-hydrate!!!! cheap cheap cheap, and personally i like it better than all the other creatines out on the market

Share with Facebook