Muscle and Brawn Forums

Go Back   Muscle and Brawn Forums > Training > General Fitness & Health

Notices

General Fitness & Health Discuss general fitness. conditioning and health topics.

Old 11-25-2013, 01:00 PM   #11
5kgLifter
5kgLifter
loves teddy bears...
Kettlebells' Angel !!!!
Max Brawn
Points: 23,645, Level: 94 Points: 23,645, Level: 94 Points: 23,645, Level: 94
Activity: 11% Activity: 11% Activity: 11%

Checkers Champion! Mario Kart Extreme! Champion! NG Holdem Champion! Javelin Champion! Mouse Batting Champion! Keno Champion!
Training Type: Other
My Mood: Cynical
5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramrod View Post
It works pretty good for me. I have treated tendonitis in my Shoulder with it and elbow.. Still fighting the elbow here and there thou. I've wrapped a few buddies knees with knee issue that had fluid build up. Worked and worked fast. You can make a band out of Mountain Bike intertube for $5 from wal-mart. Instead of buying the VooDoo flass brand.
Yeah, I did the same thing, bought a mountain bike inner tube, because the availability of VooDoo floss bands is non-existent over here...total cost for me, about £1.20.

Share with Facebook
Sponsored Links
Old 11-29-2013, 04:51 PM   #12
JumpmanRugs
JumpmanRugs
I work, you sleep!
Max Brawn
Points: 2,181, Level: 28 Points: 2,181, Level: 28 Points: 2,181, Level: 28
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

Training Exp: 4 years
Training Type: ARGH!!!
Fav Exercise: Squat / Deadlift
Fav Supp: Motivation
My Mood: Happy
JumpmanRugs is a dedicated contributorJumpmanRugs is a dedicated contributorJumpmanRugs is a dedicated contributorJumpmanRugs is a dedicated contributorJumpmanRugs is a dedicated contributorJumpmanRugs is a dedicated contributorJumpmanRugs is a dedicated contributorJumpmanRugs is a dedicated contributorJumpmanRugs is a dedicated contributorJumpmanRugs is a dedicated contributorJumpmanRugs is a dedicated contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramrod View Post
It works pretty good for me. I have treated tendonitis in my Shoulder with it and elbow.. Still fighting the elbow here and there thou. I've wrapped a few buddies knees with knee issue that had fluid build up. Worked and worked fast. You can make a band out of Mountain Bike intertube for $5 from wal-mart. Instead of buying the VooDoo flass brand.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5kgLifter View Post
Yeah, I did the same thing, bought a mountain bike inner tube, because the availability of VooDoo floss bands is non-existent over here...total cost for me, about £1.20.
How do you do it exactly? I've never heard of it but looks interesting!! What does it do?
JumpmanRugs is offline   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook
Old 12-04-2013, 05:41 AM   #13
5kgLifter
5kgLifter
loves teddy bears...
Kettlebells' Angel !!!!
Max Brawn
Points: 23,645, Level: 94 Points: 23,645, Level: 94 Points: 23,645, Level: 94
Activity: 11% Activity: 11% Activity: 11%

Checkers Champion! Mario Kart Extreme! Champion! NG Holdem Champion! Javelin Champion! Mouse Batting Champion! Keno Champion!
Training Type: Other
My Mood: Cynical
5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JumpmanRugs View Post
How do you do it exactly? I've never heard of it but looks interesting!! What does it do?

Here's one link, if you search the internet for "voodoo floss bands" you should get quite a bit come up:

1 members found this post helpful.
Share with Facebook
Old 12-18-2013, 03:43 PM   #14
JumpmanRugs
JumpmanRugs
I work, you sleep!
Max Brawn
Points: 2,181, Level: 28 Points: 2,181, Level: 28 Points: 2,181, Level: 28
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

Training Exp: 4 years
Training Type: ARGH!!!
Fav Exercise: Squat / Deadlift
Fav Supp: Motivation
My Mood: Happy
JumpmanRugs is a dedicated contributorJumpmanRugs is a dedicated contributorJumpmanRugs is a dedicated contributorJumpmanRugs is a dedicated contributorJumpmanRugs is a dedicated contributorJumpmanRugs is a dedicated contributorJumpmanRugs is a dedicated contributorJumpmanRugs is a dedicated contributorJumpmanRugs is a dedicated contributorJumpmanRugs is a dedicated contributorJumpmanRugs is a dedicated contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5kgLifter View Post
Here's one link, if you search the internet for "voodoo floss bands" you should get quite a bit come up:

Thank you! I too made my own out of Inner tubes and loving how they work!
JumpmanRugs is offline   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook