Muscle and Brawn Forums

Go Back   Muscle and Brawn Forums > Supplements, Nutrition & Diet > Nutrition, Diet and Supplements > Supplement Logs

Notices

Supplement Logs Roll your supplement logs here.

Old 12-08-2013, 12:52 PM   #51
Hywelbane
Hywelbane
Brb lifting
Uber Brawn
Points: 2,048, Level: 27 Points: 2,048, Level: 27 Points: 2,048, Level: 27
Activity: 13% Activity: 13% Activity: 13%

Training Exp: 8
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Squat
Fav Supp: Jekyll/Hyde
My Mood: Yeehaw
Hywelbane is a dedicated contributorHywelbane is a dedicated contributorHywelbane is a dedicated contributorHywelbane is a dedicated contributorHywelbane is a dedicated contributorHywelbane is a dedicated contributorHywelbane is a dedicated contributorHywelbane is a dedicated contributorHywelbane is a dedicated contributorHywelbane is a dedicated contributorHywelbane is a dedicated contributor
Default Day 28 (yesterday)

D-Pol:
*Mood: 9/10 Great moods everyday.
*Energy: 8/10 Fairly well.
*Libido: 10/10
*Hardness/Fullness: 9/10

Condense:
*Pump: 8/10 Quads were so pumped from 2x10x315 on squat.
*Energy: 10/10 Didn't do much so I really had a never ending energy supply.
*Endurance: 10/10 Same as above.

Hywelbane is online now   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook
Sponsored Links
Old 12-10-2013, 03:58 PM   #52
Hywelbane
Hywelbane
Brb lifting
Uber Brawn

Hywelbane is a dedicated contributorHywelbane is a dedicated contributorHywelbane is a dedicated contributorHywelbane is a dedicated contributorHywelbane is a dedicated contributorHywelbane is a dedicated contributorHywelbane is a dedicated contributorHywelbane is a dedicated contributorHywelbane is a dedicated contributorHywelbane is a dedicated contributorHywelbane is a dedicated contributor
Default Days 29 and 30

Day 29
D-Pol:
*Mood: 6/10 Eh day.
*Energy: 6/10 Hardly felt the energy to do anything productive.

Day 30:
D-Pol:
*Mood: 8/10 Much better day.
*Energy: 8/10 A lot more energy.

Condense:
*Pump: 9/10 Chest was screaming.
*Energy: 10/10 Felt horrible before, but got through it easily.
*Endurance: 10/10 Got everything done that I needed to do.
*Strength: 10/10 Going to copy from my workout log:

Bench:
300x5
300x5
300x5

CGBP:
270x4
270x4
270x4

Incline:
225x5
235x5
245x5

Will do a full write up later!

Share with Facebook
Old 12-10-2013, 06:16 PM   #53
Randoja
Randoja
is making gains.
Powered by Purus
Max Brawn
Points: 6,205, Level: 51 Points: 6,205, Level: 51 Points: 6,205, Level: 51
Activity: 11% Activity: 11% Activity: 11%

Rocky - Legends Champion!
Training Exp: 12 years on and off.
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Squat/Bench/Dead
Fav Supp: Whole Milk
My Mood: Mellow
Randoja is a master memberRandoja is a master memberRandoja is a master memberRandoja is a master memberRandoja is a master memberRandoja is a master memberRandoja is a master memberRandoja is a master memberRandoja is a master memberRandoja is a master memberRandoja is a master member

Good stuff bro. Looking forward to your final review.
www.puruslabs.net
www.unbreakablegear.com <--Save 10% on apparel with coupon code MAB10!
Meet PR's:451/270/501 Best Total: 1212@181
Randoja is online now   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook
Old 12-11-2013, 12:30 AM   #54
Hywelbane
Hywelbane
Brb lifting
Uber Brawn

Default Full Review

Results (Start/End):
Bench: 295x4/315x5
Squat: 455x1/ Not sure here really, but I'm confident I could do 455 for 3-5 now.
OHP:185x2/175x4-205x1
One arm DB rows: 100x10/150x10
WT: 185/195

I began logging D-Pol and Condense on Oct 8th. At that time I was 185 benching 295x4 and squatting 405x5. After a couple weeks of D-Pol/Condense my strength had remained constant and and my weight was finally moving up. I usually have tons of stomach problems with preworkouts and I have to be careful how I take them, what food I've eaten, etc. With condense I never had to worry. 10 minutes before workout and I was good to go with 0 problems. On the days I didn't feel like working out Condense picked me up and lit the fire I usually have. On days that I already felt good there was absolutely no stopping me.
D-Pol has given me a more alpha state of mind, without aggression. Confidence has increased as well as decreasing my usually high anxiety. My body composition has become more full and harder.

Main takeaways:

D-Pol:
*Mood: 8/10 You will feel like an alpha male. Confidence increase and anxiety effected me less and less.
*Energy: 7/10 Wouldn't say it gave me a huge boost, but I'm sure it carried me along some days.
*Libido: 10/10 D-Pol shines here. I'm only 20 and this stuff makes me go insane.
*Hardness/Fullness: 9/10 I gained 10 pounds and have hardly gained any noticeable fat. Muscles have a more pronounced appearance.

Condense:
*Pump: 9/10 Pumps were incredible. It wasn't an in your face you can't bend your arms or do daily tasks; it was a continual effect that lasted for hours. Vascularity was also present along with the pump.
*Energy: 10/10 Working out for an hour and a half is absolutely no problem with condense. Any type of heavy training never left me beat.
*Endurance: 10/10 My workouts usually fell off towards the end, but with Condense I lasted long enough to push everything to the limit.
*Strength: 10/10 From the results above you can definitely tell that I am pleased with these results. I know it isn't just from the Condense alone that caused those increases, but it allowed me to push myself harder and push past my limits.

D-Pol final score: 8/10
Condense final score: 10/10 No other preworkout can hold a candle to this. (Not counting those with DMAA as I have never tried one)

If you are looking for a simple, no BS kind of pre workout then this is perfect. You know exactly what you are getting.

I've fallen so far in love with this product that I've already received my 2nd tub of each.

My thanks goes out to Randoja and the Purus Labs team for giving me the opportunity to log this product. I look forward to trying out any of the products that they produce. Solid products with real results.

"Consider the game changed"

Share with Facebook
Old 12-11-2013, 12:43 AM   #55
Randoja
Randoja
is making gains.