Muscle and Brawn Forums

Go Back   Muscle and Brawn Forums > Training > Muscle Building and Bodybuilding

Notices

Muscle Building and Bodybuilding Topics related to muscle building, bodybuilding, including training and fullbody workouts. If you are looking for great advice on gaining muscle this forum is for you.

Old 08-26-2013, 08:16 PM   #31
AdamNC
AdamNC
has no status.
Brawn
Points: 1,194, Level: 18 Points: 1,194, Level: 18 Points: 1,194, Level: 18
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Training Exp: On and off since H/S
Training Type: Fullbody
Fav Exercise: deadlift
Fav Supp: Food
My Mood: Happy
AdamNC is a consistent contributorAdamNC is a consistent contributorAdamNC is a consistent contributorAdamNC is a consistent contributorAdamNC is a consistent contributorAdamNC is a consistent contributorAdamNC is a consistent contributorAdamNC is a consistent contributorAdamNC is a consistent contributorAdamNC is a consistent contributorAdamNC is a consistent contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiorio95 View Post
Just some random food strategies I go with that helped:

- Some different protein shakes I make:
- Whole milk, peanut butter, 1 or 2 scoops whey
- The above but add a banana as well
- I add 2 ounces of heavy whipping cream when I've been busy and I know I need more calories
- The above can get to about 700 calories if not more depending on how you measure.

- Before bed I like to mix 1 cup cottage cheese, 1 banana, and almond together. You can even add 1/2 scoop of whey

- Chocolate milk is a good friend

- On weekends when I have more time in the morning, I like to throw down a 3 egg omelette with some cheese, shredded chicken, veggies mixed in it.

- Every Sunday, I make 5 8oz chicken breasts and 5 cups of rice. Takes me about a hour and I put them into separate containers. I use these as snacks on busy days where I'm running around with work.

- Yogurt is good, I mix it with granola to double the calories in it.

Just some quick ideas. Everyone has different ideas but if you have some foods you like, just throw them out there and we may be able to incorporate them to add more cals.
Thanks for the tips. I'm definitely going to try the Yogurt and granola, that sounds delicious. The cottege cheese @ night sounds like a good Idea. I try to drink an shake before bed, but is feel heavy on my stomach. I know I've got to get in the habit of eating a decent meal in the morning. I never really have an appetite early in the day, but I always try to eat at least something.
AdamNC is offline   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook
Sponsored Links