Muscle and Brawn Forums

Go Back   Muscle and Brawn Forums > Training > Muscle Building and Bodybuilding

Notices

Muscle Building and Bodybuilding Topics related to muscle building, bodybuilding, including training and fullbody workouts. If you are looking for great advice on gaining muscle this forum is for you.

Old 06-10-2013, 03:00 PM   #11
steveninthematrix
steveninthematrix
has no status.
Brawn
Points: 663, Level: 13 Points: 663, Level: 13 Points: 663, Level: 13
Activity: 8% Activity: 8% Activity: 8%

steveninthematrix has made some good postssteveninthematrix has made some good postssteveninthematrix has made some good postssteveninthematrix has made some good postssteveninthematrix has made some good postssteveninthematrix has made some good postssteveninthematrix has made some good postssteveninthematrix has made some good postssteveninthematrix has made some good postssteveninthematrix has made some good postssteveninthematrix has made some good posts

if you have long arms or are taller (aka arnold), dips and flys is the way to go... shorter armed guys , bench is fine, but if you've got long arms, once the elbows pass the torso, I feel the triceps are doing the work , and not the chest, and the triceps normally fail first...

on my three different days, I start with incline flys on the one day, incline bench on the other, and dips on the 3rd... and there is definite improvements already
steveninthematrix is offline   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook
Sponsored Links