Muscle and Brawn Forums

Go Back   Muscle and Brawn Forums > Supplements, Nutrition & Diet > Nutrition, Diet and Supplements

Notices

Nutrition, Diet and Supplements Discuss nutrition, diet, cutting and weight loss. Supplement discussions as well.

Old 04-24-2013, 09:02 AM   #11
brad1224
brad1224
has no status.
Max Brawn
Points: 5,286, Level: 46 Points: 5,286, Level: 46 Points: 5,286, Level: 46
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Cake Of Chaos Champion!
brad1224 is a lifting machinebrad1224 is a lifting machinebrad1224 is a lifting machinebrad1224 is a lifting machinebrad1224 is a lifting machinebrad1224 is a lifting machinebrad1224 is a lifting machinebrad1224 is a lifting machinebrad1224 is a lifting machinebrad1224 is a lifting machinebrad1224 is a lifting machine

i would say tracking macros is import esp if you are bbing and dieting. If your "bulking" then you really dont have to worry about macros because i am sure you are getting more then enough.

***AAEFX REP***

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AllAmericanEFX
Twitter: @AllAmericanEFX
Instagram: @AAEFX

http://www.aaefx.com
brad1224 is offline   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook
Sponsored Links
Old 04-24-2013, 10:20 AM   #12
RGRthat
RGRthat
has no status.
Brawn
Points: 907, Level: 16 Points: 907, Level: 16 Points: 907, Level: 16
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Training Exp: none
Training Type: Chaos & Pain
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Muscle Marinade
My Mood: Inspired
RGRthat is a dedicated contributorRGRthat is a dedicated contributorRGRthat is a dedicated contributorRGRthat is a dedicated contributorRGRthat is a dedicated contributorRGRthat is a dedicated contributorRGRthat is a dedicated contributorRGRthat is a dedicated contributorRGRthat is a dedicated contributorRGRthat is a dedicated contributorRGRthat is a dedicated contributor

I only lift recreationally so I am a bit relaxed on my diet. All I do is consume more protien and eat healthy. I am so unable to track cal, carbs, and fat that I choose to do the exclusion diets (such as paleo). If I exclude processed food and emphasize meat and veggies then everything just seems to work out.

PS This being said I recently quit smoking and double my food intake and halved the quality but I am starting to get back on track.
Deadlift 425
Snatch 155
Clean & Jerk 225

Drunk RGR Training http://muscleandbrawn.com/forums/tra...-training.html
RGRthat is offline   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook
Old 04-24-2013, 01:32 PM   #13
Grambo
Grambo
has no status.
Brawn
Points: 4,240, Level: 41 Points: 4,240, Level: 41 Points: 4,240, Level: 41
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

Training Exp: 15 Years
Grambo is a dedicated contributorGrambo is a dedicated contributorGrambo is a dedicated contributorGrambo is a dedicated contributorGrambo is a dedicated contributorGrambo is a dedicated contributorGrambo is a dedicated contributorGrambo is a dedicated contributorGrambo is a dedicated contributorGrambo is a dedicated contributorGrambo is a dedicated contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by RGRthat View Post
I only lift recreationally so I am a bit relaxed on my diet. All I do is consume more protien and eat healthy. I am so unable to track cal, carbs, and fat that I choose to do the exclusion diets (such as paleo). If I exclude processed food and emphasize meat and veggies then everything just seems to work out.

PS This being said I recently quit smoking and double my food intake and halved the quality but I am starting to get back on track.
For recreational lifters that aren't interested in ultimate physique enhancement and people looking to begin the journey into the lifestyle the exclusion style diets are a pretty good start.

Reps for Tulsa
Grambo is offline   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook