Muscle and Brawn Forums

Go Back   Muscle and Brawn Forums > Training > Mind and Motivation

Notices

Mind and Motivation This forum is for the cultivation of motivation, inner health, spiritual health and mental strength.

Old 05-23-2013, 06:30 PM   #11
Chillen
Chillen
Current Pic/Nov 30th, 2012: Rocken Lean
Max Brawn
Points: 6,498, Level: 52 Points: 6,498, Level: 52 Points: 6,498, Level: 52
Activity: 8% Activity: 8% Activity: 8%

Training Exp: 5+ years
Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Exercise: Pullup/Bent Over Row
Fav Supp: Feeding the Brain
My Mood: Inspired
Chillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mudrunner View Post
Would you say that you have willpower? I never used to have any. Someone would offer me something that I should not have eaten and I would stuff my face with it. But I have noticed that since I started working out and lifting I have had more will power than ever. Do you have it?
To be on a consistant workout/training schedule per week, and every month during the course of a year, and doing this through the various grinds and stresses of living life, and being able to apply the work ethic required to apply it, can be called many different names, and willpower is just one of the terms.

A large portion of our battles are inside our own heads and how we deal with the daily differences in how our body feels and reacts to various enviornmental stimuli in our living and working environment. Inside our being there is a value applied to our personal training goals, and this will be tested, and no matter how many times you quit and return, tha variables of life that causes certain stresses and reaction from the body will be the same type kindred, and one simply has no choice but....deal with it. I for sure have Willpower, but this is only one charactoristic value within my heart toward my personal goals, among the many other types in which I have to call upon from..time...to...time, to get things accomplished.

Peace and happiness to you, and may you work dilegently, consistently toward your goal wants and needs.

Don

After losing 40+ unwanted lbs:

At 152/154lbs:

At 162-168:

Last edited by Chillen; 05-23-2013 at 06:32 PM.
Chillen is offline   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook
Sponsored Links